Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-10-2016, 11:36 PM
Master
Jesus I Love You <3

An old Jesuit prayer,
Jesus I love You
Jesus I worship you
Jesus please Help me.

Kumbaya my Lord Kumbaya, Kumbaya my Lord Kumabya,Kumbaya my Lord Kumbaya,Oh Lord Kumbaya,,, an old indigenous song means,,Come by me my Lord ,, Come by me.

Jesus loves me ,Yes its true ,,Jesus loves me the whole day Through,, i dont care what they may say ,,Jesus loves me anyway,,Yes Jesus loves me Yes Jesus loves ,,the bible and my Granny tell me so!,, Ive changed that one a bit.

Rejoice in the Lord Always and again I say Rejoice ,,Rejoice ,,,Rejoice and again I say Rejoice,,,Amen ,,

Have a Beautiful Love and Light filled day my Friends! Deep
Old 24-10-2016, 03:22 PM
Suspended
Hey Deepsoul,

We pray when we are in trouble or we are in joy or we pray for others and the world in peace.

I am glad you are the second one... in joy.
Old 24-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Master
Thanks Jeremy,,Yes sometimesi like silence ,prayer, affirmations ,, or even singing old nursery rhymes ,, my soul seems to know when and what,,
Kookaburra sits in the old Gumtree
Merry Merry King of the bush is he
Laugh Kookaburra ,Laugh KooKaburra
Gay your life must be!
Old 25-10-2016, 08:36 AM
Master
There is a little bit in the film `The bodyguard` where Whitney Houston and her `sister` sing `Jesus loves me`.... its absolutely beautiful. Sorry, this post reminds me of that.
Old 25-10-2016, 06:23 PM
kjw47

Do you know the real Jesus? Do you know Jesus taught--proof of ones love for him was by one--LISTENING to him. Not by prayers or saying one loves him. Listening = learning and applying every single teaching he gave to us, Which included this ultra important teaching---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God.---- That means-- OT-NT--years of going over and over the whole bible and everytime one does they still learn new things. I know--Few bother to actually listen to Jesus.
Old 25-10-2016, 06:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
An old Jesuit prayer,
Jesus I love You
Jesus I worship you
Jesus please Help me.

Kumbaya my Lord Kumbaya, Kumbaya my Lord Kumabya,Kumbaya my Lord Kumbaya,Oh Lord Kumbaya,,, an old indigenous song means,,Come by me my Lord ,, Come by me.

Jesus loves me ,Yes its true ,,Jesus loves me the whole day Through,, i dont care what they may say ,,Jesus loves me anyway,,Yes Jesus loves me Yes Jesus loves ,,the bible and my Granny tell me so!,, Ive changed that one a bit.

Rejoice in the Lord Always and again I say Rejoice ,,Rejoice ,,,Rejoice and again I say Rejoice,,,Amen ,,

Have a Beautiful Love and Light filled day my Friends! Deep

This is a lovely thread!

A faith may be judged by its 'fruit' (the good that is manifested in the world) but also by the inner peace and joy it brings.

The light of love Jesus has kindled in you is both beautiful and humbling.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 25-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Master
Thanks Knighto ,,its such an astonishing and fullfilling relationship on so many levels... I feel Your Beautiful LOve ,and always have too!
Old 28-10-2016, 12:03 PM
Ascender
Here's one for those of us who keep Jesus in our heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh4nNdNJ_U8
Old 06-11-2016, 12:34 AM
Master
Thanks SaraTherase ,,One of my very very Favourites!