Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 21-07-2017, 10:50 AM
Pathfinder

Cool Greetings all :) here is somewhat a little about me

Hi all! Can I just say firstly that right now, beginning to write this, I am so excited ha! definitely a sign i'm doing the right thing.. anyways.. I'm quite the optimist.

I joined this site so I can exchange and learn and take part in healthy discussions about whatever topic has brought us together because that's what I believe everything is doing, bringing us together on levels whether we comprehend them physically, mentally, spiritually or not at all.

I am a frequent experience'r of the new frequencies and synchronicity's and I also believe I have encountered my own glitches/Mandela effects in my own life, personal/interpersonal and socially.

I don't know what a lot of it means, I have managed to come to my own understanding from a loving and respectful place of myself and my thoughts learning not to lack or doubt but to accept and love. This may not mean I am right but my intentions are not destructive and therefore my will to believe what and how I do carries on strong and loving.

Here I am consciously making choices and changes to become the best version of myself in all my moments. I am still only human and we all make mistakes. Only now I am consciously aware not to be too hard on myself and accept that everything is either a learning opportunity or an opportunity to bask in the appreciation of the now. Which I like to do a lot as I feel the calling to pay attention, even if i miss the point i like to say thank you because whether I see the syncs now or later doesn't mean they are not there and when they are there it doesn't mean I must understand them completely and fully. I do understand.. i just can't remember ;) ha

I don't profess to know who I am but I am confident in my feelings and in the sync's (I'm going to start calling synchronicity's sync's)

I suppose I am here because I am looking to learn. I am not looking for answers because I don't know my questions but I am definitely keen on expanding my knowledge, interests, experiences.. just expand ha ha

In some of my me time I like to draw and I generally like to draw profiles; females. I don't know why but I have just always loved the beauty in women and I can only wish to mirror what I wish to create in my art. I like to listen to music and dance or sing a long. Hang out with my loved ones and challenge each others minds... before I get to the point of offended someone because my truth hurts their feelings because I believe they are denying the truth or why else would it hurt.. anyways that's a long story for an other time

Right now I know I am like you and that their are others like me that think the way I do or similar to the way I do should I say. I know that we are all the same while expressing our individuality.

Right now I can feel a lot of love and even if it is all just mine that I can feel, well than that is pretty damn good too.

All the best and I look forward to connecting with you, whoever YOU are BIG HUGS
Old 21-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Your introduction is great. Welcome!
Old 21-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Pathfinder

Hey thank you! I was actually just reading over something of yours and thought you we're great too! i think i even commented ha! we anyways again, Thank you :)
Old 21-07-2017, 01:10 PM
Master
Hello Myke369 and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 21-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Pathfinder

Hello Shoni thank you!

I am starting to love it here. Definitely feel a closer to belonging

Old 21-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Administrator
Hi Myke.

Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 21-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Seeker

Welcome Myke! Look forward to reading your posts