Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babushka815
honestly...we all believe in this theory..if you dont okay free speech//but let us have our moments//we all believe in something even u do..rather it be God..Buddah the ideas of twin flames and soul mates...let us have our time please.

Not sure if you're referring to me. I didn't come here to debate whether or not twin flames are real, I don't know. I just joined this site because I find a lot on here fascinating and wanted to learn more about it and read others' experiences.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Seeker
Faith can move mountains

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
Thank you both for your replies.

Yes, the person I refer to as my "twin flame" exists in this time, space, reality in the flesh and blood in my very same town. No worries if that doesn't match your belief system, Astral Explorer. After exploring many explanations for this intense connection the past few years, the TF journey makes sense for me and my situation. But if I believe I am safe and no harm will come to me in the sleeping world or in Astral dimensions, isn't that enough? I feel like the dark entities you mentioned would avoid me if I know in my heart that I am protected.

Your comment, Tobi, that two souls who love each other can possibly merge/collapse through the physical space that appears to separate them makes sense to me.

"My twin" are I are both physically separated now due to events in our respective lives. I had missed him so much and had experienced such a longing for him for quite some time. Now that I focus less on the loss of him and more on my personal path, I have felt his presence more.

I'm interesting in exploring AP ... and just for my own sake. Sounds like an illuminating way to experience more of life and more dimensions.

So true I use the same kinda faith in my walk and have seen only evidence supporting it. Quoting Christian scriptures it is said "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."-Luke 10:19 People look at me nutty all the time when I work with people that are "Dangerous" or journey through a "Bad" neighborhoods and such. They're like "Dude you should totally bring a knife I'm so serious" and I'm like "lol I roll with angels but thank you for your concern." I believe ones reality truly is shaped in there hands (mind) and whatever you truly believe will come to be through simple laws of cause and effect as many other do and masters have done before us. We are in a war of influence with people and entities trying to influence us to believe their truth or reality knowingly or unknowingly which amounts literally in a form of mind control which is very malicious in nature. I am glad as light workers we work not to influence others by our direct will but rather leading by example and allowing the others a true choice in the matter. Keep the faith and positive vibes, I will broadcast energies attracting that which you desire be it in alignment with your well being. Many blessings sister and best of luck with your astral travels.