Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 19-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Pathfinder

When to do practice readings

Hello everyone! It's good to be here on the mediumship page.

Recently I've been pulled to explore a deeper and more intimate relationship with my higher self. Before this, I had done automatic writing with HS and a few guides with great results for about three or four years.

I feel like I am outgrowing writing alone and am coming to an opportunity for development. A big part of this is a sense of wanting to give back to the spiritual community and continuing to develop my senses to a point where I can be a resource for others.

My path has brought me to practice yoga, meditate, communicate with HS and guides, and strengthen my general knack of intuition. Even though I've experimented with opening my third-eye and being able to see energies more clearly, it hasn't felt like a big priority for me and I haven't progressed in those ways.

However, over the past six months or so I've been perceiving, and I believe interacting with, the souls of relatives in my family who have passed on; all of whom I was either never able to meet or get to know beyond my childhood. I've responded to prods from them about other family members still on Earth and different things I can do to help them out, or make the deceased loved-one's attention known to them. All of this happens in my mind, or it's just a feeling, like a nagging feeling that the soul wants my attention and wants to communicate with me. I don't (and honestly don't know if I want to) see anything with my eyes.

For those who have more skill and experience with mediumship; would it be a good experience for me to do a few practice readings for people, on the forums or just in day-to-day life, and see how things go from there? Or is it better at my current level to stick to my personal perceptions and not volunteer to try perceiving things for others? Is there ever a 'right' time or skill level to start doing readings for others? And is there a way to dip into this with a comfort level of sorts, where you start out with the intention of only getting so deep into something? If I start to develop this I'm really concerned with things being gradual, otherwise I think I'll be woefully unprepared for more intense energies that come up.
Old 20-07-2017, 06:07 PM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium that came into this life well hard wired for it all I do caution one's that once doors are opened they do not go closed. We have no way to know how open we can or will become. Its not like spiritual development its an opening to the other side and a universal portal.

For me I am never alone I do not even know what alone would feel like. I can see the non living like I can the living at times. I have some control but not full control so I am always "on" there is no "off switch" to me. I have in the past taught workshops and many go OMG I want to be YOU til I give them a day as me. What I can have come to me.

I like one's to let things open naturally so even when I did classes I would always make sure that it was in stages things were done.

You said it here and this is what I pick up on......(and honestly don't know if I want to) see anything with my eyes. Your not ready are you ????

There are things you have to be ready to answer and one is are you ready to "see" someone that is not living......to feel at times what they felt in passing, or have visions that can come with the abilities.

Your not alone relatives and friends that have passed will be around, too so will be many others that will sense you can contact them.

Right now as I type this I feel contacts present that have messages, but it is not my place to open to them. They get that message from me that I do need permissions in place.

Your quite open already and if you just let thing flow doors should open gently for you. Too you are not there for others until your content in yourself and your own space.

Lynn
Old 21-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Pathfinder

Lynn,
Thank you so much for sharing your expertise with others. I 'feel' them around me, but, so far, I have not 'seen' them only shadows or an orb.

It doesn't scare me, I guess I'm not really interested in contacting them. Is that what you mean when you say to let things progress naturally? Do you mean that when we both are ready they will make contact? Why do they want to contact us? Are they all lost souls that need help to pass over?

Please explain futher: Right now as I type this I feel contacts present that have messages, but it is not my place to open to them. They get that message from me that I do need permissions in place.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for your advice. As you said, some people come in with a more natural inclination for the work and others may have to approach it with more consistent training... it's probably best for me to focus on my own interactions before trying to make connections for others if I want to ensure a gradual approach.

I appreciate the insight, thanks again.

bluebinding
Old 21-07-2017, 10:56 PM
Master
dnt no im new 2 pic reed im am it min my vibs eng hav bean off blasnes so if im wong im sorry

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-07-2017, 12:02 AM
Knower

Dear bluebinding

Good for you that you are loking to step up and help others!

Right now, if I understand correctly, you are "driving" well, but you are in doubt to step up in commitment. I feel that you didnt study enough due to the questions you have adressed.

First you have a commitment with your mediumship and at same time have your free will to do whatever you want with your mediumship.

With proper study you should know that you "asked" to have a ostensive mediumship to improve yourself through help others during your present reincarnation.

Mediumship you can summarize in three things: discipline, discipline and discipline,

Discipline first with study, continuous study will prevent for doing several mystakes, fall in traps and identified and differentiate spirits.
Discipline with work (mediunimic speaking) at certain place at certain time, the other side will know that only there and at that time they are allowed/welcome to manifest themselves trough you.
Discipline will creat a bond with elevated spirits that will help and assist you to develop your work ( sorry to say, but right now they are already waiting for you)

This is like motherhood, once you deliverer your baby you cannot send him back!

Study, study all books from Allan Kardec, you can freely download at the internet pdf files)
Try to find a spiritist center near you that follows Allan Kardec books
As I told you they are already waiting for you!

Good study!
Old 23-07-2017, 02:41 AM
Administrator
Hello

I got a PM from a member that I feel is worth sharing here with other members (with their permissions) as it ties into this thread.

Originally Posted by CrystalLover
Hi,
Hope it's ok to send you message like this. I didn't want to flood the post.
Was wondering if you can see if another person is connected or ready to connect to spirits? 'm open to learn new things,practice but seems I can't upgrade. I have days where I manage to do automatic writing, feel energy in my hands,connect to crystals,see peoples aura,tingling in third eye,etc...and I get excited that I'm progressing but then this ability is suddenly gone. Any points you can give me please?

My Reply......
Hi, Thank you for your reply. Yes,you can post this if someone else will find it useful too. Permissions to post

You mention so many things that your at times able to do so your trying too hard to have it all NOW is all. We all have the abilities with us just that we do not all open the doors that are there.

Feeling energy in the hands is only a small part of automatic writing, the hands are only the "tool" that is there to connect there is no energy there that has a consciousness to it. What connects is that 6th sense that inner self or how I come to call it that paranormal self. What I mean here is that part of us that is outside the "Brain" in its logic space where it will dismiss what is not logical or understandable. This is that zone in the Sacral Chakra space or that gut feeling that is outside the brain function. This is the 6th sense zone.

When we connect with a spirit we have to be grounded and protected so that we do not open to the wrong energy. This is where crystals come into play, many are strong in protection energy.

When it comes to crystals I so feel they choose us we do not choose them. We can have many pretty stones around us that we pick up but not all will have that energy buzz with us. So when going for crystals even if your choosing off line in images ask if its "for you" and then feel the 6th sense gut reply.

When it comes to Aura's that is an energy that everyone has around them. When you look at someone and there is nothing seemingly there that might well mean that they are self protecting from being well "cold read" so nothing shows. We need permissions to read someone even on the outer most levels so at times we will be shut down from doing so.

For me I came into this life wide open to it all there is no off switch to me. I can read almost anyone like the page on a book. I have learned to ground to that energy so that I do not invade. I surface read only that energy that is open to the Universe from that person.

Example of this would be walking through the mall and picking up that someone is not well or that they really need something answered. I do not go up to them like some do and go blah blah blah about things....I send out a gentle energy that says "Hi I am here to approach" and that is that. Many times the person will feel that and come over to me and say I feel that your whom I have been looking for. Or are you a psychic ? I feel drawn to you as you can help.....

In this I have touched that surface energy of them that connects to their inner self and their Universal Guide or inner consciousness.

When you push for too much at one time your going to be shut down. You have to take it in steps to open up naturally. Take one aspect I would start with crystals so that you find a balance of what works for you in protections and groundings.

Remember that the Third Eye is not separate from the rest of the Chakra system its a part of a chain. So I would look for something that brings them all into line and into play. The Third Eye wants to "see" but for this to happen you should be rooted in the Root or Base and open to the Universe with the Crown. Remembering that the heart wants and leads with emotions and the Sacral understands with the sensations outside the brain.

There is so many steps that need to fall into place.

I do not feel that this reply would flood the post more add insights to it. So with your blessings I would like to add it to the thread....with my reply as it is "general" in most aspect to apply to others.

Your call totally as I am here for members in PM Mode as well as open thread.

Lynn
Old 23-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you Lynn.