Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 15-07-2017, 07:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Here I am

Namaste beautiful soul seeker

I`m glad I have found this forum! ^_^

I`m a empatic, caring, philosopher, funny, bouncy, open minded, chatterbox, roguish, shy, dreamy woman who has a very old soul, I love to get in contact with other beautiful souls, especialy my soulmate with whom I have shared many lives before.

Still waters run deep

I am from the Netherlands and my english is not as good as I my Dutch, but I like to learn! I love nature and everything that lives in it. Well most of it: I do not like spiders I have a shi tzu. He is almost 4 years old and a really funny, bouncy and lovely little buddy. I also love swimming and picknicking, reading, singing and I'm learning to play the guitar and really enjoying it! I also like playing games, from boardgames to (retro) video games, musicals and motors. There a many other things I like to do but I am missing the one and only. All over my life I can feel you and I remember everything about you, my true love who I"ve have shared a lot of lives with. An unconditional love that goes on into infinity. I can't find other words that can describe it further but I know for sure if we get in touch and you are the one or even if you are reading this right know, you know what I mean and feel the same, so we can be together again.
I always have a strong connection to the native american, the land, the people and how they lived. The mountains and the streams, the big forests and the beautiful way they live. The smell of fresh air, it confuses me a little because in this life I never been there, although I miss it more then I can say. I would love to settle in the usa one day.

Where have you been my precious? I'll wait for you for a lifetime if I have to ❤ Legends says, when you can`t sleep at night, it`s because you`re awake in someone else`s dream.

I love people and I love the connection I feel to with them from many (different) lives and who I can call my soul family. I like to get in contact with all of you or any kind of people who would like to know me.

If you still reading this right now, don't hesitate to send me a mail if you like.

Greetings and wishing everybody a great day!
Old 15-07-2017, 07:31 AM
Master
'Here' I am. But I don't see you...
Welcome, there is much to learn and unlearn 'here' on the forums.
Old 15-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Master
Hello Spiritbird and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 15-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Welcome to the forum, happy to have you on board with us.

Old 15-07-2017, 06:52 PM
Master
Welcome Spiritbird, to the forum.
Old 15-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Master
hi Spiritbird.
i browsed for some spirit bird pictures to gift you with,
and decided that i liked this best (they're called Loyalty and Courage):
Old 16-07-2017, 12:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks!

H:O:R:A:C:E, thank you they are beautiful!
Old 16-07-2017, 06:07 PM
Pathfinder
Welcome to the forum

I'm sure you're going to enjoy it here!