Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-03-2016, 03:35 AM
Pathfinder
Crystal aura reading....

Hello!

I'm new here! I've reviewed the stickies I saw, but hopefully you will all bear with me while I learn the ropes around here. :-)

I've been studying up on auras and according to what I've read, mine is crystal. (Even my hubby, who thinks it's all hogwash- agreed that the description of a crystal aura fits me when reading through the book "aura personalities" by Stacy Sadler, and forcing him to listen to undisclosed descriptions) honestly, I resonated so strongly with that chapter, I cried when I read it

I can't see auras, so I couldn't possibly verify this is true though, and I hate to adopt a label that apparently "rare" for fear that ego is getting in the way. (And in the end, does it even matter? I am who I am, quirks and all. Verification changes nothing, I realize...)

But really, what I am trying to figure out is- say I found someone who could see auras, how would they know if I was a crystal and not absorbing their aura/someone else's at the time?

Also, there is a local place that offers "aura photography".... I know that is "iffy" any ways, but- Would that work on a crystal??...

Hopefully some of that was coherent! I appreciate your time and help in figuring this out. :-)

Namaste!
Old 02-03-2016, 10:44 AM
Master
You can ask the same thing about emotions: How can you tell if a reader doesn't read emotions you have picked up and aren't your own?
I suppose a good reader simply zooms in to the real you and reads what's yours.

The photography... I didn't think they'd photograph your permanent/core aura colour but another layer. More the mood of that moment kind of thing.
I don't know if that would pick up crystal ...

But like you say ... does it matter? You know yourself that crystal is what you are if you react that way. When you have that feeling of coming home.
Trust your inner guidance. (And your husband, hahaha)

I'm a crystal too. There's also such a thing as crystal-people. Not sure if that is the same thing as a crystal aura. It has more to do with having crystals in your aura, but it could be the same.
I asked someone I know who can tell, and yes, I have crystals in my aura. So I am a crystal (person).
If you are, you can also tell by looking in your eyes. Crystal's eyes shine like crystals. As if there's crystals in there.
I got that too.
Again, not 100% sure if that's the same thing as a crystal aura, but I know I got both ...

Old 02-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Experiencer
Triple11: Interesting thread. Give me a try. Tell me what you get by seeing mine.

When I see your energy, you seem to absorb the portion of my own indigo color spectrum, the part that I myself looks like when I mischief a little, and that particular when one can perhaps be a little on the edge of something. It is part of me yeah, although that you did not take in the rest of the spectrum. It seem you lean to bond with people in aura and energy when you talk to someone, or at least you try to take them in rather? And is why a portion of mine got taken in?
Old 02-03-2016, 03:14 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You can ask the same thing about emotions: How can you tell if a reader doesn't read emotions you have picked up and aren't your own?
I suppose a good reader simply zooms in to the real you and reads what's yours.

The photography... I didn't think they'd photograph your permanent/core aura colour but another layer. More the mood of that moment kind of thing.
I don't know if that would pick up crystal ...

But like you say ... does it matter? You know yourself that crystal is what you are if you react that way. When you have that feeling of coming home.
Trust your inner guidance. (And your husband, hahaha)

I'm a crystal too. There's also such a thing as crystal-people. Not sure if that is the same thing as a crystal aura. It has more to do with having crystals in your aura, but it could be the same.
I asked someone I know who can tell, and yes, I have crystals in my aura. So I am a crystal (person).
If you are, you can also tell by looking in your eyes. Crystal's eyes shine like crystals. As if there's crystals in there.
I got that too.
Again, not 100% sure if that's the same thing as a crystal aura, but I know I got both ...

I suppose I did forget to mention, someone DID tell me recently that I had a purple and teal aura. But she also said she was unable to see her own aura, so I have no way of knowing if that was a factor or not. But before I had even started researching auras the gut reaction I had when she said that was to think "no I dont. Thats you!" I have no idea where the reaction came from.

On another note, I was under the impression that Crystal children were not exactly the same as having a crystal aura.

As for my eyes, no one has ever mentioned them really. Though, I've worn glasses since I was 6 and the glare usually hides them I suppose. But even though I feel like I have a crystal aura, I'm not sure I feel like I am a crystal person... If that makes any sense!

Its nice to meet a crystal though!
Old 02-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet
Triple11: Interesting thread. Give me a try. Tell me what you get by seeing mine.

When I see your energy, you seem to absorb the portion of my own indigo color spectrum, the part that I myself looks like when I mischief a little, and that particular when one can perhaps be a little on the edge of something. It is part of me yeah, although that you did not take in the rest of the spectrum. It seem you lean to bond with people in aura and energy when you talk to someone, or at least you try to take them in rather? And is why a portion of mine got taken in?

I'd LOVE to! Except, I don't read auras! I can feel people who are in the same vicinity as me. (going to the grocery store on a weekend can honestly make me feel like I am in a matrix) Im very interested in how you are able to pick up color vibes online! I am fascinated! Can you read them in photos too? As a photographer, that fascinates me! I keep reading about people who are able to do that, but I am in wonder at how it is captured on the camera.

I Definitely don't TRY to take them in :giggle: Honestly, there Is one person in particular in my life, that despite my crystals, and essential oils, and pre-grounding techniques, I CAN NOT shut out. Her energy stays with me for days and days.

Others I don't seem to mind as much. But I feel like I finally understand why I am so lethargic on days my husband is at work, but somehow uncharacteristically energetic when he is off. (Im confidant he has a red aura)

I also feel like it makes sense that ever since he got off night shift, I've been anxious/almost depressed. I used to get several hours of alone and quiet after the kids were in bed, but alone time now is harder to come by. I feel like making that more of a priority may be just what I have been missing!

Am I rambling? Sorry.
Old 02-03-2016, 03:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple11
I'd LOVE to! Except, I don't read auras! I can feel people who are in the same vicinity as me. (going to the grocery store on a weekend can honestly make me feel like I am in a matrix) Im very interested in how you are able to pick up color vibes online! I am fascinated! Can you read them in photos too? As a photographer, that fascinates me! I keep reading about people who are able to do that, but I am in wonder at how it is captured on the camera.

I Definitely don't TRY to take them in :giggle: Honestly, there Is one person in particular in my life, that despite my crystals, and essential oils, and pre-grounding techniques, I CAN NOT shut out. Her energy stays with me for days and days.

Others I don't seem to mind as much. But I feel like I finally understand why I am so lethargic on days my husband is at work, but somehow uncharacteristically energetic when he is off. (Im confidant he has a red aura)

I also feel like it makes sense that ever since he got off night shift, I've been anxious/almost depressed. I used to get several hours of alone and quiet after the kids were in bed, but alone time now is harder to come by. I feel like making that more of a priority may be just what I have been missing!

Am I rambling? Sorry.

No you arent! It is something to be excited. When you go in and see your energy yours just bonds with me for a period, and does not really go off, as if a portion of it we temporary share, and that perhaps is what at this time we currently are going by, which in where i live we recently finished the election, but I am totally unhappy with one side or the other, which totally **** me off even thinking if them.

I did not emphasis on what I wanted to see. I do not look at pictures and try to strain my eye to see whether someone got a band of gold around their head. I do not see halos neither. The rather easy way I would take is to try to just "look" at the person, be it a picture or not, you reach yourself out for them. Then if you wish, and depend on your inner tendency of how you handle things,, you either see colors, feel the person's character, see a person's flaw, see their thoughts, or maybe some or all of them. What I got in my mind that time was both a color and the energy.
Old 02-03-2016, 04:23 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet
No you arent! It is something to be excited. When you go in and see your energy yours just bonds with me for a period, and does not really go off, as if a portion of it we temporary share, and that perhaps is what at this time we currently are going by, which in where i live we recently finished the election, but I am totally unhappy with one side or the other, which totally **** me off even thinking if them.

I did not emphasis on what I wanted to see. I do not look at pictures and try to strain my eye to see whether someone got a band of gold around their head. I do not see halos neither. The rather easy way I would take is to try to just "look" at the person, be it a picture or not, you reach yourself out for them. Then if you wish, and depend on your inner tendency of how you handle things,, you either see colors, feel the person's character, see a person's flaw, see their thoughts, or maybe some or all of them. What I got in my mind that time was both a color and the energy.

Very interesting to read! Im trying to work on reading energy better but Its hard to differentiate my own from others. I was wearing an essential oil daily that was helping, but daily wear started giving me a rash so now I save it only for when I have to go out in public, or am forced to be in a large group.

as for the elections, I am so sorry to hear it didn't go your way.
I try not to discuss religion, news and politics. If I do I end up with heart palpitations and nightmares. LOL! (Oh how I wish I were kidding.)
Old 02-03-2016, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple11
I suppose I did forget to mention, someone DID tell me recently that I had a purple and teal aura. But she also said she was unable to see her own aura, so I have no way of knowing if that was a factor or not. But before I had even started researching auras the gut reaction I had when she said that was to think "no I dont. Thats you!" I have no idea where the reaction came from.

On another note, I was under the impression that Crystal children were not exactly the same as having a crystal aura.

As for my eyes, no one has ever mentioned them really. Though, I've worn glasses since I was 6 and the glare usually hides them I suppose. But even though I feel like I have a crystal aura, I'm not sure I feel like I am a crystal person... If that makes any sense!

Its nice to meet a crystal though!
Could be that it was hers, could be that one was your secondary aura colour. Some tests give you the two as well.
My other colour was lavender which REALLY resonated with me as well.

I've gotten the crystal aura result from the test, as well as having seen it myself in a meditation and also got it from an Aura Soma test I did. The latter two were before I'd even heard of a crystal aura.

Anyways, just rely on your own intuition. You yourself know what resonates best.
Old 02-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Could be that it was hers, could be that one was your secondary aura colour. Some tests give you the two as well.
My other colour was lavender which REALLY resonated with me as well.

I've gotten the crystal aura result from the test, as well as having seen it myself in a meditation and also got it from an Aura Soma test I did. The latter two were before I'd even heard of a crystal aura.

Anyways, just rely on your own intuition. You yourself know what resonates best.

funny! In all the quizzes I have done, I was also Crystal/lavender! I definitely resonate with lavender as well. However, I had to highlight the entire chapter on crystals especially the bits about "decision paralysis" "low energy" and being affected by others moods. I really need to find a way to control/deal with this. Or perhaps, I just need to accept it and be a loner?
Old 02-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Experiencer
Absorbing people's aura really is a problem even I have to deal with. With so much negativity around me daily, I am lucky that I am still a normal person lol. But with other people's problem, over a time period, because of the absorbtion, it became mine too. An aura like that really -is- so much hassle but others won't believe that I even inherit their thoughts too, the negative ones, I mean, even though I basically never interact with them that much. I am not the very spiritual aura channlers/absorbers out there, so maybe I am not really a crystal aura(I never meditate). Other than the tendency of absorbing, mine got a darkish black flavor over the aura, and my secondary aura turned out in the test to be a violet.