Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Happyheart

How to strengthen the aura?

Hi all,

I'm reading a book about earthbound spirits and how they can attach to those with weak auras. Does anyone have any ways to strengthen our auras? Is it a matter of visualising, or prayer maybe? Or maybe trying to lead a super healthy life as in good diet, exercise etc?

Any thoughts would be appreciated

love Happyheartxxx
Old 13-01-2011, 01:31 PM
themaster

Certainly visualizing helps.. my teachers talks about on purpose seeing your aura between too people and purposefully reigning it in.. (creating it half way between two people)

Basically he calls it a "point of delineation" he asks you to experiment and use another person.. and purposefully reign it in.. now that I think of it.. If you’re really curious about it.. I bet he made a video with instructions I can ask him for it if you want..

Understand that the idea is.. as you practice "reigning" in your aura.. setting your aura.. you get better at.. so practice makes perfect.. one of my teachers better phrases is.. "practice when it doesn't count"

I know of one other way to strengthen it.. read lots of tyberron/metatron.. specifically.. for methods..

This one’s really good.. pay attention (even though it’s borring there all borring... sip coffee or caffeine to read..)

http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keepe...0-33-circuitry

These rare pools are in the middle of nowhere.. I should know cause I been there 3 times and at least one of these per the article strengthens the aura for females might be more..

http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keepe...the-golden-pax

This one tells you that maintaining a “aura” field with a Merk-ka-vah isn’t so good because the magnetism which the aura uses is being shutdown and replaced with crystalline (so in essence it’s saying get a Merk-ka-vah which isn’t something you see again like aura (least for me) it’s something you take time in meditation space to create)

http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keepe...ics-antimatter

Last edited by themaster : 13-01-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old 13-01-2011, 01:37 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyheart
I'm reading a book about earthbound spirits and how they can attach to those with weak auras.
My teacher tells me I have a "entity" and I still have it.. shakes the hell out of my body

So truthfully.. if you have one? you already do.. or you don't.. I was really confused about it.. and still somewhat am.. but in about 2007 or so I noticed my body would shake and I wasn't doing it..

I had asked to channel.. so I thought it was related.. still I couldn't get any or much answers from it..

Multiple times my teacher has helped/heal reconfigure the "entity" but I still shake.. (he/I have certainly changed aspects of it) and it may never come out.. (my teacher also revealed I had.. had it a long time) all I can say is I only have the knowledge offered by my teacher about it..
Old 13-01-2011, 02:08 PM
clovelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyheart
Hi all,

I'm reading a book about earthbound spirits and how they can attach to those with weak auras. Does anyone have any ways to strengthen our auras? Is it a matter of visualising, or prayer maybe? Or maybe trying to lead a super healthy life as in good diet, exercise etc?

Any thoughts would be appreciated

love Happyheartxxx

I think everything you are saying is good, looking at it wholistically and keeping the mind, body and spirit healthy strengthens the aura.

What works for me is meditation. I visualize white light of the purest & highest source streaming down and filling my entire aura and being. This light is so powerful & loving that any dark and negative energy has too leave.

Love & light xx
Old 13-01-2011, 03:48 PM
sunny shine

Try Vajrayohini and grounding meditation. In this meditation you expand yourself as deity Maha kali. This is a powerful meditation.

This meditation expands your aura size and also protects you from blackmagic and other negatives
Old 14-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Happyheart

Thanks for all your suggestions, I will look into them and follow the links

love Happyheartxxx
Old 14-01-2011, 12:57 AM
Master
I am wondering this myself

sleep
excercise
healthy eating
remvoing negative energetic imprints
sea salt detox
light invocations
smudging
anmolmehta.com has yoga excercises
medidation
postive thinking

it's best to research this through books though, i am in the process, we should post info we find here!
Old 14-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Master
The concept at work here I learned as 'owning your space'. The word space here could be equated with the aura.

THIS IS MY SPACE!! And you can't be here.

Someone who doesn't own their space sees the situation as an opposition; them vs. the spirit/entity. The spirit has come into their space. At worst they are subject to whatever its intentions are, and at best they may vanquish it.

Someone who owns their space sees the situation as an impossibility. The spirit simply cannot be there. It is part of spiritual law. As long as you assert your existence another object or entity cannot occupy the same space. They can lurk in the shadows but you are always safe in your own divinity.

With Love,
athribiristan