Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-10-2014, 10:13 AM
ColorfulLeaf

Expressing love

Hi there again.

I met a guy few months ago. We seem much I like.
I think actually I am sure I love him. And I feel like I need to express it to him. We like each other and we can talk about anything. I can share my all with him.

Seems like we have same fears and insecurities. Our sexual chemistry is good! I like what he likes in bed and he likes what I like in bed.

I am not afraid to tell him that I love him and wanna be with him, but maybe I scare him off?

But I cannot hold it in me anymore...I should tell him...
But how? What if he thinks I am insane?

Blessings to you all!
Old 22-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Just tell him. It's been a few months now so it shouldn't seem that weird. Don't worry if he doesn't reciprocate (which is likely what's eating you up).. just love yourself and carry on the relation as it is, nothing will go wrong.
Old 22-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Knower

You really shouldn't continue the sexual part of your relationship if you are not sure if he loves you. All you are doing is becoming more and more vulnerable. Instead of telling him you love him, why not ask him about his feelings towards you. Be honest, let him know you are feeling closer to him daily. Don't tell him you love him until he is ready to say or receive those words as well. Good luck!
Old 22-10-2014, 06:35 PM
Master
Ugh...this is the kind of situation where you feel, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Hoping things work out for you, whatever you decide...
Old 24-10-2014, 04:53 PM
Ascender

Are you at the point where you can have open communication, with no consequences?

Different people have different kinds and depths of love. If you can express yourself freely to him without fearing how he would respond, then that would be the best friendship/relationship to hold on to and to develop. But of course, you decide what you want and need. Good luck ~
Old 28-10-2014, 12:44 PM
ColorfulLeaf

Thanks for your responses!

I havent tell him yet. He has been busy lately with his job.

He said that he will be always there for me? What he meant with that? Men sometimes dont say things clearly out loud. I have had emotionally very rough time, because my grandfather died, he was in the hospital for months.

I met him when my grandfather was still alive and he ha helped me to got through this.

We match so well together and I have so strong feelings towards him, but I am still hesitating. Maybe its too soon.
Old 06-11-2014, 04:37 PM
ColorfulLeaf

We broke up today. Because seems like we want different things. He definitely loved spending time with me, but he is not ready to settle down. I wanted that.

I had this inner feeling earlier, last week I guess, that I should break up with him, today we finally had that talk about the future and he is just not ready.

I never told him I loved him. I guess it was better this way.
But still a part of me will always stay with him.
Old 07-11-2014, 06:26 PM
Knower

What did you learn from this? Was it that if you are feeling insecure about if someone loves you or not it's time to back off?

When someone loves you and wants to be with you there is absolutely no question in your mind. However some people are a little crafty and will "tell you" how much they love you, enjoy you etc... but you aren't really feeling secure.

Always trust how secure you feel with that person. Simple.

Sorry for your pain, I hope you get thru this quickly. Just know you have done nothing wrong. Namaste.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:56 PM
ColorfulLeaf

Actually there was a misunderstanding. I wanted to split up yesterday, which I did but we are both too crazy about each other and actually we just dont want or cant let each other go.
It was a turning point for us. It definitely made us closer, now he knows that I want to settle down.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:58 PM
ColorfulLeaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain
What did you learn from this? Was it that if you are feeling insecure about if someone loves you or not it's time to back off?

When someone loves you and wants to be with you there is absolutely no question in your mind. However some people are a little crafty and will "tell you" how much they love you, enjoy you etc... but you aren't really feeling secure.

Always trust how secure you feel with that person. Simple.

Sorry for your pain, I hope you get thru this quickly. Just know you have done nothing wrong. Namaste.

Thank you! I am grateful.

Blessings.