Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 18-10-2014, 02:38 PM
sohappy

Removing a curse/magic?

Hello, which one of the therapies works best with removing a curse? Would Reiki work? I was told that someone put a jinx on me and by the way my life turned upside down some years ago after being a very happy child I think it might be true. While I used to attract people now I attract only negative attention, apart from they ignore me or outright reject me. How can I remove that thing from my life and go back to the ay I was before?
Old 24-10-2014, 04:59 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohappy
Hello, which one of the therapies works best with removing a curse? Would Reiki work? I was told that someone put a jinx on me and by the way my life turned upside down some years ago after being a very happy child I think it might be true. While I used to attract people now I attract only negative attention, apart from they ignore me or outright reject me. How can I remove that thing from my life and go back to the ay I was before?

The person who said a jinx was put on you is...... a fool. You want to improve your life? Start with "SuperMind by Vernon Howard" and then BE the person you wish to see in others!
Old 24-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Megamedes

It really depends on what it is you deal with. I lived with a curse from birth (that was put on me centuries ago and followed me lifetime after lifetime) until almost two years ago. Any shallow idea of spirituality would not have removed it; though the consensus in it is completely accurate. It is always better to asses things with a positive spirit in mind. Yet keep in mind that this person rather than put anything on you might just have triggered a process of healing within you. I have been on a healing path this summer that was anything but fun; instead of attracting joy it attracted what i needed to let go of certain emotions that had attached themselves deep within me. It was painful, yet I am starting to feel lighter than I ever has in this life time. Just some thoughts...
Old 24-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Knower
It really is amazing what people believe. However, the point is that what you believe is true for you...

Nobody can do anything to you without your agreement at some level. Any other belief is agreeing to be a victim.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohappy

You need a reversal candle. You can find them online. One side is red, the other is black.

http://www.ladybridget.com/w/screvers.html

"Putting a "name" on the spell or focusing this energy and anger on a person is unethical, and makes you just as bad if not worse than the person you believe is doing something to you! Believe it or not, you COULD be WRONG! So, simply send it back "whence it came" and you will be sure that it is going to the right place."

You also need to clear your living space. You can burn frankincense or even use the spray to clear the negativity. You will also want to take a bath for three days, using Florida water (you can find it online) basil, parsley, and dried flowers (if you want). Boil them all together, then filter out all the herbs and flowers. Pour this on you for three days. You can also take a whole garlic blossom (unopened) and keep one in your living room, kitchen, and bedroom. It absorbs negative energy.
Old 04-11-2014, 06:23 PM
Master
Hey guys. This topic came in hand.

Someone made me a black magic years ago, it destroyed my family and finances. More than one person told me that the same. That person we helped me and my mother made the black magic in our other home. I know it because while we were there my family stoped talking to us we were 4 years and a half without talking so much suffering especially for me. I heard a voice inside telling i needed to sell that house for everything can back to normal. And so we did but the intensity of selling was brutal it looked like forces didin't wanted to us o leave. But we did Thank God and my angels.

Now, we are at the new home blessed. My family is blessed now again my heart is relief and much safier. But in other hand, i can't find work and romance. I think in those areas are much affected. I wanted to know if the work was delected because we left that house or still in work? This is a trauma i have with this things. :(
This is my story with this things. Fortunally, i had beautiful angels to guide me to sell that damn house and start a new life because if i stood there it probably destroyed me little by little.

Blessings. Jo
Old 04-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by johanna83.
Hey guys. This topic came in hand.

Someone made me a black magic years ago, it destroyed my family and finances. More than one person told me that the same. That person we helped me and my mother made the black magic in our other home. I know it because while we were there my family stoped talking to us we were 4 years and a half without talking so much suffering especially for me. I heard a voice inside telling i needed to sell that house for everything can back to normal. And so we did but the intensity of selling was brutal it looked like forces didin't wanted to us o leave. But we did Thank God and my angels.

Now, we are at the new home blessed. My family is blessed now again my heart is relief and much safier. But in other hand, i can't find work and romance. I think in those areas are much affected. I wanted to know if the work was delected because we left that house or still in work? This is a trauma i have with this things. :(
This is my story with this things. Fortunally, i had beautiful angels to guide me to sell that damn house and start a new life because if i stood there it probably destroyed me little by little.

Blessings. Jo

Try the bath I mentioned in the above post: boil parsley, basil, cinnamon and dried flowers (if you like), add in a few capfuls of Florida water cologne (you can find it online). Then drain out the herbs and flowers, this is what you will use in your bath or shower for three days. Say a prayer before you use it. This bath clears negativity. Good luck
Old 17-11-2014, 11:30 PM
sohappy

Thanks for that! I will try to do the rituals, hope they work. Bless you! :)
Old 17-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Neville

A cabochon of Nuummite works best for me. It sends back negativity to it's source apparently... Placebo effect ?.. Who knows.. The thing is...If I think it's working... It is.