Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 14-10-2014, 05:44 PM
GMIRcrystal

DMT, anyone tried this?

if so, would you recommend it?
Old 20-12-2014, 06:42 PM
Suspended

I wouldnt recomend any kind of drugs.

i did salvia divinorum a few times and tripped so far out of reality i got scared sh**less and the fear has stuck with me ever since. it was like ever frame of vision had some kind of tearing effect where if you had one frame on a piece of paper and tore a spiral from the edge to the middle and then each frame would meld into the next, kinda like that but spiraling down a drain. During this time i felt so outside my body as if i was just watching myself, tho i was still seeing through my eyes, and i got scared which lead to panic which lead to fearful thoughts and in that heightened state of emotion, those thoughts took a long time to go away. its been 10 years and i still have a bit of fear in me.

This is why trips can be bad, because if you get scared for no reason and think bad things, those things stick alot longer and have emotional tolls on you, itll be like having small panic attacks every time your reminded of those things that scared you.

So yea i wouldnt risk mucking up your head for a trip.

Of corse you might experience something beautiful. The first few times i did salvia i just laughed my **** off and it was just complete laughter, no trippy effects at all. 3 trips of laughter, 1 trip of horrible nightmares and now im stuck with all these irrational fears, it wasnt worth it.
Old 20-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Yes on both, many times, but this thread will be deleted bec it is an illegal
thing and there are under agers here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-12-2014, 07:51 PM
hecate8

Yes, its called the spirit molecule for a reason.
Old 20-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Drugs open the gates of the subconscious. Depending on what's down there you'll get different effects.