Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Experiencer

How Do You Know?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question..but I'll start here.

My spirituality has taken a massive leap forward over the last year. I find myself awakening to things that I had never considered before. I've always felt a 'knowing' inside my head but haven't been able to 'do' anything with it. I'm not sure what I'm 'supposed' to do with it, but I know it's there. I don't hear guides or voices or channel any spirits or anything..I just sometimes 'know', if that makes sense.

So there are things about my life that I feel that I just KNOW, but it's frustrating because it's like as my life unfolds and things happen, I look back and think 'oh yes, I KNEW that was going to happen.'. Things that I thought as a child now make sense to me.

I guess what I'm working on now is trying to learn patience. There is something that will happen in my life in the future (a relationship that can't happen now), and I'm so frustrated by that - I just want to know how it all turns out.

Sorry if it sounds like I am speaking nonsense...it's hard to explain. I guess what I'm asking is how do I focus these gifts, if indeed I do have a 'gift'.
Old 29-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Master
It sounds like to me you're already focusing on these gifts do you not think so?
Just keep knowing, keep exploring, reading, learning from other's and learn patience it takes many years to develop a deep spirituality.
You're not speaking nonsense by the way.
Spiritlite.
Old 29-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Experiencer

Thank you Spiritlite. I am focusing my mind a LOT more. It is a slow process though!

I suppose it feels like I'm putting together a jigsaw puzzle in the dark. I know how it turns out, I just can't find all the pieces yet.
Old 29-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Valus

"Days full of wanting,
let them go by without worrying that they do.
Stay where you are inside such a pure, hollow note."
~ Rumi

You wrote:
"
There is something that will happen in my life in the future
(a relationship that can't happen now), and I'm so frustrated by that -
I just want to know how it all turns out."

Venus has been in retrograde, and is now recovering her lost ground;
in other words, these reflections are pretty standard right now, but
you may feel more resolved on the matter in a couple of weeks.

I've got a retrograde Venus in my natal chart,
so I understand your frustration as well as anyone.

You know Kafka said he thought there may be
only one real sin, or vice, in the world,
and that is impatience.

Be patient with your impatience. :)
Old 29-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Master
You'll find the pieces with time and patience, and don't force it just let it flow.
Spiritlite.
Old 30-11-2010, 02:31 PM
sunny shine

i recommend "Letting Go" by Guy Finley. once you learn how to let go i think it will be easier to focus on your gifts.
Old 30-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Experiencer

Thank you all for your replies.

Sunny, I'll try that book. I suppose I want to be able to say oh yeah, I KNEW this was going to happen...I want it all NOW.. patience, yes, thanks Spiritlite..that's exactly what I need to practice.
Old 30-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Master
(((((((((((Awakening))))))))))))

Spiritlite
Old 01-12-2010, 05:26 AM
Moon Willow

Hi awakeningheart - I have found that keeping a journal is really helpful as you can look over it once a week and start to see patterns or it jogs your memory. I feel like everyone has their own spirit/symbol language and by going over your week you might be able to start figuring this out? I have also started doing a one-card daily oracle reading and added this to my journal entry and can already start to see a pattern.

Just a thought??

Wishing you love, light and blessings on your journey.
Old 14-12-2010, 09:18 PM
santacruz18

Moon willow, may I ask which oracle cards you use?