Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-12-2010, 10:55 AM
ThousandPoundMoldavite

Looking for a stone.

Hello, I have been reading these forums for awhile but have just now registered and actually made a thread. I am trying to find a stone that will help me in certain areas. I have had a rough year with an addiction, girl trouble, and problems with motivation everyday. I would like a stone that can help with addictions, and help with trying to move on with your life and stay motivated everyday, and possibly help with emotional depression and confusion on what i am doing with myself and where i am going in my life. Also want to try to find one that is good for relationships in anyway.

Thank you very much!
Old 02-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThousandPoundMoldavite
Hello, I have been reading these forums for awhile but have just now registered and actually made a thread. I am trying to find a stone that will help me in certain areas. I have had a rough year with an addiction, girl trouble, and problems with motivation everyday. I would like a stone that can help with addictions, and help with trying to move on with your life and stay motivated everyday, and possibly help with emotional depression and confusion on what i am doing with myself and where i am going in my life. Also want to try to find one that is good for relationships in anyway.

Thank you very much!

Hello .. trust your intuition when choosing your crystal .
Sodalite is lovely for calming those mental thoughts .
Yellow or red Jasper ... confidence and grounding ,
Rose quartz for unconditional love
clear quartz for motivation and focus.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:20 AM
ThousandPoundMoldavite

I was thinking about getting sugilite, black tourmaloin, and some moldavite will these help with some of my problems? ill look into those other ones.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Master
colours of crystals .
Red crystals :..Grounding,vitality,stamina,self confidence,

orange: Self respect, joy uplifting, vitality, releasing, cheerful.

yellow Joy Happiness, will, concentration, enthusiasm, self worth, wisdom.

Green : nature balance, harmony, abudance, relaxation, sharing , stress release, empathy, self love, going with the flow.

Pink unconditonal Love, compassion, nuturing, kindness.

Blue peace, loyalty, hope , honesty soothes and calms , truth release of tensions and aches ,relaxing, communication, healing, self expression.

Indigo : pain healer , wisdom , profound understanding, protection responsibility.

Violet knowing, power, dignity , transforming, freedom, cleansing of negativity, inspiration and spiritual growth.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:41 AM
ThousandPoundMoldavite

rose quarts, n clear quarts as well
Old 02-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThousandPoundMoldavite
I was thinking about getting sugilite, black tourmaloin, and some moldavite will these help with some of my problems? ill look into those other ones.

To be fair all the above crystals are high vibrational except black tourmaline which is grounding.

Try meditating on which crystal you should use. Personally use your intuition and not what the books say .

Grounding is very important bringing you into the here and now .
Pick a grounding crystal and notice how it feels. If it is unpleasant choose another one.

potent grounding
Black tourmaline
Galena
Red garnet
Hematite
obsedian
Tiger Iron

Medium grounding
Carnelian
Agate
Jaspers
Pyrite
Tigers eye
Copper

Gentle grounding

Jet
Amber
Desert rose
Aragonite
red and orange calcite .
Old 02-12-2010, 12:02 PM
ThousandPoundMoldavite

is it bad to use alot of high vibrational stones?
Old 02-12-2010, 12:04 PM
ThousandPoundMoldavite

was going to get Charoite aswell to help with the grounding is that good?
Old 02-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Master
To be honest I would start with the quartz family and work your way up so to speak .
Crystal healers would normally use sugilite and moldavite on other crystal healers or energy healers .
hope that helps x
Old 02-12-2010, 12:16 PM
ThousandPoundMoldavite

Not really, i am confused on why you don't recommend the others they seem like great stones and are always talked well about.