Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-11-2013, 09:38 AM
CharleneMarie2712

Auras Coloring?

I have seen many auras with many different people, in many different colors. Ive seen pink, blue, yellow, orange red, light blue, green, white, light gold, dark gold etc. On peoples foreheads, chest, hands, fingers, as a halo etc. I was just wondering if any body had any knowledge on the meaning of the colors.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Wandering-Hiker

You can go to this website and it gives a pretty good layout.

reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html

I have also been working on seeing Auras. It is a prety cool experence when you can start seeing them more. Although I did have a "scare" once. I was in a mall with alot of people, working on my ability. When a man walked in with a VERY dark grey "almost black" aura. The second I saw his aura he turned and locked eyes with me. This was strange cause he was over 30-40 yards away. It was like he knew I saw it. The man was staring at me and it gave me a very uneasy feeling. I quickly left the mall not liking whatever vibes he was giving off and went home. Took me a while to shake the feeling off.

My guess is that he was a bad person or something. Anybody ever experinced something like that, or have any insite on it?
Old 08-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Master

Hear are some links on aura colors .
http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health...rmeanings.html
http://aura-colors.com/
http://www.esolibris.com/articles/au...aura_color.php
Old 13-11-2013, 12:55 AM
Ascender

How do you work on seeing auras? This is something I'm interested in but it doesn't come naturally. I'm curious about mine!
Old 14-11-2013, 03:45 AM
Hawk

Anyone who experiences energy (through seeing energy, feeling energy, etc.) will come in contact with many different types of energies. These are energies that feel good, not good, or anything in between. The rest is a story you wrap around the experience to create meaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering-Hiker
You can go to this website and it gives a pretty good layout.

reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html

I have also been working on seeing Auras. It is a prety cool experence when you can start seeing them more. Although I did have a "scare" once. I was in a mall with alot of people, working on my ability. When a man walked in with a VERY dark grey "almost black" aura. The second I saw his aura he turned and locked eyes with me. This was strange cause he was over 30-40 yards away. It was like he knew I saw it. The man was staring at me and it gave me a very uneasy feeling. I quickly left the mall not liking whatever vibes he was giving off and went home. Took me a while to shake the feeling off.

My guess is that he was a bad person or something. Anybody ever experinced something like that, or have any insite on it?
Old 18-11-2013, 01:30 AM
CharleneMarie2712

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitc
How do you work on seeing auras? This is something I'm interested in but it doesn't come naturally. I'm curious about mine!

I have been practicing since I first saw one when Iwas a little girl, maybe 6 years old? My dad taught me how, but to be honest I really cannot remember how to explain it. It is not a practice anymore for me, it comes naturally nowadays so I have no process. But I know that meditation can open yourself up to such abilities!