Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 05-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Master
The saying is... There is no past, there is no future... there is only the Present. There is only "Now". But, is that really the case..?

Here is a Nova presentation on YouTube, about "Time".
Hosted by Physicist Brian Green, and involving Max Tedmark of, "The Mathematical Universe" fame.
(Simply type in, "YouTube, Nova"... where you can see Physicist Brian Green standing before an "imaginary" loaf of Bread.
The staff on this forum has a problem with posting the link, apparently.

In 1999, the same year "The Matrix" was released, and 2 other similar movies, Physicist Julian Barbour's book was released also, entitled, "The End of Time".

In the above video, the analogy is made of how someone traveling at "Lightspeed", if they were to take a trip in space and return, while it may seem only a few hours to them upon return, decades may have actually passed on Earth. This situation has already been proven, involving a clock placed and measured in a satellite in orbit.

Also is made the analogy that if an individual were to do so, if they were able to somehow percieve the goings on of the Earth as they were receding away from it... if they changed their angle of direction just a bit while moving away from us, they may be percieving not our "Present" here, but they would be percieving our future.

Not this "Now"... but a future, "Now".

What does this understanding do, but confirm the Bible's statements about Destiny, Predestination, and concerning the, "Elect"?
Fore Ordination, and involving, Biblical Prophecy?

Because from another perspective, apart from Earth time, our future has actually already occurred.
In fact, the Wachowski's in their work of "The Matrix", are more than mere creators of entertainment, as, they had accurately illustrated to the public the modern Scientific theories discovered. Which do confirm the ancient teachings about the, "World", and material reality.
Such as Siddartha the Buddha also found and taught.
"You've been living in a dream world, Neo"... "a prison for your mind."
(The Matrix, 1999)

If time and space are illusory then, which has been stated in Science since Einstein, and we as physical organisms have developed in evolutionary manner through time... what are we doing here, then? What is the true situation?
Which same question beckons the realization of, "A Fall", and that our true origins and actual situation involves the timeless, or... Eternity.

It has been stated in popular entertainment for a while now, that... "We are spirits living in the material world".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta_a5ohtWtc

Einstein also stated that...
"Time and space are modes in which we think, and not conditions in which we (actually) live."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Master
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/digital/fact-vs-fiction/the-10-best-sci-fi-movies-as-chosen-by-scientists#slide-1

"We polled dozens of scientists and engineers to discover the sci-fi movies they love."
-----------------
In the January 2014 issue of Popular Mechanics, a high profile monthly magazine started in 1902, an article about the top ten sci-fi movies is included.
Which were rated by various engineers, and scientists.

Voted number two, as the greatest sci-fi movie ever, after "2001 A Space Odessy", is,...
"The Matrix", 1999.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Master
Nice!......
Old 12-03-2014, 06:42 PM
neospiritualist

Amazing. People who share my Matrix belief!

How did I not see this thread sooner lol
Old 18-03-2014, 11:59 PM
Master
Why surprise?
The Physicists have long discussed the situation. Especially since the Wachowski's hit movie was released in 1999.

Old 19-03-2014, 04:48 AM
neospiritualist

So what is there some kind of secret matrix society somewhere?

Where is my invite?

Yeah I get tge feeling too many people already suspect or are suspecting that the Trilogy is based on fact.

Its good to see someone other than me not afraid to express that belief.
Old 19-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Master
Well of course it is. The Wachowski's, Jews btw, made illustration from both the ancient teachings, and what modern Physics today tells us, since Einstein.

Sizing things up.

Old 21-03-2014, 02:19 AM
Master
Ever since the Wachowsk's cinematic illustration, "The Matrix", Physicists have been using it also as illustration to explain things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRkDicwjRQs
The Illusion of reality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHHz4mB9GKY

Regarding Theory of Relativity... and Gravity, and regarding the Theory of Quantum Mechanics,
"We have these two theories which wont talk to each other..."

"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is a dream, and we're the imagination of", (something greater than), " ourselves."
~ Bill Hicks

Michio Kaku, "Well, it's awful! It means that Physics is having a nervous breakdown."

Old 07-05-2014, 01:56 PM
StaroftheSea

My Boss died on a plane during May on my Wedding anniversary - the worst in my life. My Boss was born in November on the same day as Husband; their dispositions incredibly similar in many ways, while my mobile phone, an hour prior to receiving the news from a work colleague, dialled up 777.

Numbers/Numerals/Objects..........

Kindest wishes Morph!
Old 08-05-2014, 06:16 AM
Master
Very interesting and illustrative, Star. Thankyou.