Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-12-2019, 07:49 AM
Master
Hope everyone has a great holiday. I am off to visit my son and his family.
A 600-mile drive into snowy territory.

Peace, comfort, and joy to all.
Old 18-12-2019, 08:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Because before you were brought into life as a being of intelligence with an identity of your very own & in the likeness of your one & only "ever" biological parents. you & another person of an opposite sex to you..(your Soulmate & other half for eternity)...were created by the Christ entity as an invisible blank whole Soul of duality of equal male & female components & destined to become a part of spiritual mankind. You would be seperated (split into male, female) as the first of you was drawn towards the biological parents who had just concieved a life/foetus.

You & your equal other half, of which was once a blank soul of duality, was not ever created & destined to be an elephant or a chimpanzee etc.

You & your soul mate..(The once BLANK whole Soul of equal duality "ying/yang")...were designed created perfect by the Christ entity just like the rest of mankind & said to be known & refered to as "AM" which means the highest creation of the Christ entity, above all other of his creations.

I did say that there would be those who could answer my question - which is alright with me but in this and many other cases fails in any way to satisfy me.
Should there be some sort of person (not being able to use another word) who presses a button or pulls levers to determine the state and condition of life - in whatever form - there has to be a reason for that choice so my curiosity as to why I am not an elephant or an earthworm is founded upon my desire to want to know the cause.
I assume - and maybe wrongly - that actions are causes, I simply want to know what I have done to not be an elephant.

It's a simple question but it's busied me for decades.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 18-12-2019, 07:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
... I simply want to know what I have done to not be an elephant.

You aren't an elephant because your inner-self is evolved enough to be a human. For example you have a conscious outer-self, with a slightly more developed intellect than animals have.

Your inner-self didn't have that choice. To have had that choice, your inner-self should've been much more evolved, and you would know that now. As you don't ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I did say that there would be those who could answer my question - which is alright with me but in this and many other cases fails in any way to satisfy me.
Should there be some sort of person (not being able to use another word) who presses a button or pulls levers to determine the state and condition of life - in whatever form - there has to be a reason for that choice so my curiosity as to why I am not an elephant or an earthworm is founded upon my desire to want to know the cause.
I assume - and maybe wrongly - that actions are causes, I simply want to know what I have done to not be an elephant.

The almighty did not create your personality & or your identity, your folks did. Before your folks conceived of the Earthly foetus, you, or your identity did not exist, the blank Soul became you, it became enstilled with the blueprint of the DNA that became a part of the foetus. And yet you are not the growing foetus, no, you became & were & still are, the growing forming ex blank soul"self".

Nobody flipped a switch or pulled a lever to create you. You were created from your folks reason & or desire to get together in the moment.

All the almighty creator did was, is he had a desire to create untold quantities of blank whole souls in a duality of equal parts male/female.

The difference between yourself & an elephant is, That the elephant was not gifted with an ability to manipulate the magical matter of the spiritual universe.
However the once whole blank soul of dual equal parts, that was NOT assigned to become anyone person/identity in particular, was enstilled with an ability to manipulate the magical matter of the one & only spiritual universe. OR mind you, that elephant can not generate the sentient intelegent desire to recieve from the almighty any part of the almighty transforming Christ Essence, from the almighty Heavenly Father Christ entity.

That elephant although it was designed & created in a magnificent manner by creator, was not created equal to yourself.
You are the same as the first Parents. YOU ARE KNOWN BY GOD AS ONE OF THE HIGHEST MOST MAGNIFICENT CREATIONS OF HIS. YOU ARE REFERED TO AS "AM", WHICH MEANS THE GREATEST & MOST HIGHEST WORKS, DESIGN & CREATION.

You can generate a Sentient intelligent desire to be transformed into the very essence of the Christ entity itself & still be individual & unto yourself. AND ALL of that allows you access into the mansions of the Holy Kingdoms, where the elephant will never ever enter into.

The first parents names were not Adam & Eve. The first parent were Aman & Amon. Note the first two letters in their Names. And now note the last three letters in their Names.
Man Woman.
Old 18-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
We talk so much about death here on this forum but not much about birth. So why would a soul enter a
womb where the mother has already decided that she was going to have and abortion if she got pregnant?
That is if we choose our parents, why choose a parent who has decided to abort early in her first trimester,
and for that matter why do you think you chose the family you were born into?
Not that this is completely definitive in relation to the issues you raise, Starman, but I think this (copied from https://www.facebook.com/SethQuotes/...2586489241516/) provides pertinent perspective:

"It also seems that each fetus must naturally desire to grow, emerge whole from its mother’s womb, and develop into a natural childhood and adulthood. However, in those terms just as many fetuses want the experience of being fetuses without following through on other stages. They have no intention of growing into complete human development. In fact, many fetuses explore that element of existence numberless times before deciding to go on still farther, and emerge normally from the womb. Fetuses that do not develop still contribute to the body’s overall experience, and they feel themselves successful in their own existences. An understanding of these issues can greatly help throw light on the question of early deaths and diseases, and spontaneous abortion."

The Way Toward Health
Session 6/15, Page 285
=======

Additional link of possible interest: https://stillwandering.wordpress.com...4/16/abortion/
Old 19-12-2019, 01:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Not that this is completely definitive in relation to the issues you raise, Starman, but I think this (copied from https://www.facebook.com/SethQuotes/...2586489241516/) provides pertinent perspective:

"It also seems that each fetus must naturally desire to grow, emerge whole from its mother’s womb, and develop into a natural childhood and adulthood. However, in those terms just as many fetuses want the experience of being fetuses without following through on other stages. They have no intention of growing into complete human development. In fact, many fetuses explore that element of existence numberless times before deciding to go on still farther, and emerge normally from the womb. Fetuses that do not develop still contribute to the body’s overall experience, and they feel themselves successful in their own existences. An understanding of these issues can greatly help throw light on the question of early deaths and diseases, and spontaneous abortion."

The Way Toward Health
Session 6/15, Page 285
=======

Additional link of possible interest: https://stillwandering.wordpress.com...4/16/abortion/

And still, the foetus has zero choice in regards to the matter of wanting to grow & progress.

The foetus has is not a sentient conscious entity. It is simply a tool & vehicle for spiritual Soul'self to occupy whilst the Soul'self resides on Earth.

And also the spiritual Soul'self has zero choice in regards to wanting to grow & progress. Because the personality & aware consciousness of the Soul'self is only in the very very VERY minimal stages of understanding & wareness.

The Soul'self just is & experiences, and does not have an ability to want to live. These desires come with maturity as the Soul'self starts to learn of & understand life of the sentient Soul'self & death of the non sentient physical body.

Also the Soul'self/mind, does not need to worry about being concerned about continuing life on Earth. Because even if the non sentient, non intelligent & non aware flesh vehical can not sustain it's self without starting to deteriorate to the point that the silver cord is severed & in affect separating liberating Soulself from non sentient flesh.

Life for that newly forming Soul'self simply continues on seamlessly without the flesh. & that newly forming Soul'self has every scenario imaginable & at its disposal, in order for that little newly forming Soul'self to grow & progress eventually into a christed being & capable of entering into the Holy Kingdom. And all without the flesh.

If your interested at all Davidsun, not sure if I am still on for ignore list.
Old 19-12-2019, 02:20 AM
Master

Quote:

The Way Toward Health
Session 6/15, Page 285
=======

Most people have difficulties imagining that, from the perspective of other planes of reality, a life on Earth wouldn't be that special. Still, they'd laugh at those that believe that everything revolves around the Earth
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-12-2019, 02:35 AM
Master
More from Jane Roberts' Seth on abortion:

https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=1549.0

Also relating to the issue, from the book Seth Speaks:

"The atoms that compose the fetus have their own kind of consciousness. The volatile
awareness-consciousnesses that exist independently of matter, form matter according
to their ability and degree. The fetus, therefore, has its own consciousness, the simple
component consciousness made up of the atoms that compose it. This exists before any
reincarnating personality enters it. The consciousness of matter is present in any
matter - a fetus, a rock, a blade of grass, a nail.

The reincarnating personality enters the new fetus according to its own inclinations,
desires, and characteristics, with some built-in safeguards. However there is no rule,
then, saying that the reincarnating personality must take over the new form prepared
for it either at the point of conception, in the very earliest months of the fetus's growth,
or even at the point of birth.

The process is gradual, individual and determined by experience in other lives. It is
particularly dependent upon emotional characteristics - not necessarily of the last
incarnated self, but the emotional tensions present as a result of a group of past
existences.

Various methods of entry are adopted. If there is a strong relationship between the
parents and the child-to-be, then the personality may enter at the point of conception if
he is extremely anxious to rejoin them. Even here, however, large portions of self-awareness
continue to operate in the between-life dimension.

In the beginning, the womb state under these conditions is a dreamlike one, with the
personality still focused mainly in the between-life existence. Gradually the situation
reverses, until it becomes more difficult to retain clear concentration in the between-life
situation.

In these circumstances, when the personality attaches itself at conception, there is
almost without exception strong past-life connections between parents and child, or
there is an unceasing and almost obsessional desire to return to the earthly situation -
either for a specific purpose, or because the reincarnating personality is presently obsessed
with earthly existence. This is not necessarily detrimental. The personality can
simply realize that it takes to physical experience well, is presently earth-oriented, and
finds earthly atmosphere a rich dimension for the growth of its own abilities.

Some personalities are drawn to enter at conception as a result of seemingly less
worthy motives - greed, for example, or an obsessional desire that is partially composed
of unresolved problems. Other personalities who never completely take to earthly
existence may hold off full entry for some time, and even then always remain at a
certain distance from the body. At the other end of the scale, before death the same
applies, where some individuals remove their focus from physical life, leaving the body
consciousness alone. Others stay with the body until the last moment. In the early days
of infancy, there is not a steady focus of the personality in the body in any case.
In all cases the decisions have been made ahead of time, as I told you. The
reincarnating personality is aware, therefore, when the conception for which it has been
waiting takes place. And while it may or may not choose to enter at that point, it is
drawn irresistibly to that time and point in space and flesh.

On occasion, long before conception takes place, the personality who will end up as
the future child will visit that environment of both parents-to-be, drawn again. This is
quite natural.

Between lives an individual may see flashes of the future existence, not necessarily of
particular events, but experience the essence of the new relationship and in expectation
remind himself of the challenge he has set. In these terms, the ghosts of the future are
as real in your homes as the ghosts of the past.

You do not have completely empty shells of matter about to be filled, in that the new
personality hovers in and about, particularly after conception and with greater
frequency and intensity thereafter. The shock of birth has several consequences,
however, that usually draw the personality full blast, so to speak, into physical reality.

Before this, the conditions are fairly uniform. The body consciousness is nurtured
almost automatically, reacting strongly but under highly controlled conditions.
At birth, all of this is suddenly over, and [new] stimuli [are] introduced with a
rapidity that the body consciousness has never to that point experienced.
It greatly needs a stabilizing factor. Previously the body consciousness has been
enriched and supported by deep biological and telepathic identification with the mother.
The communication of the living cells is far more profound than you imagine. The
identification is almost complete before birth as far as body consciousness alone is
concerned.

Until the new personality enters, the fetus regards itself as a part of the organism of
the mother. This support is suddenly denied at birth. If the new personality has not
entered earlier to any full extent, it usually does so at birth, in order to stabilize the new
organism. It comforts the new organism, in other words. The new personality, therefore,
will experience birth to varying degrees according to when it has entered this
dimension.

When it enters at the point of birth, it is fairly independent, not yet identified with
the form it has entered, and acting in a supportive role. If the personality entered at
conception or sometime before birth, then it has to some extent identified with the body
consciousness, with the fetus. It has already begun to direct perception - though
perception has begun whether or not it is so directed - and it will experience the shock
of birth in immediate, direct terms.

There will be no distance between the personality and the experience of birth, then.
The newly entered personality, as a consciousness, flickers, in that there is a while
before stabilization takes place. When the child, particularly the young child, is
sleeping, for example, the personality often simply vacates the body. Gradually the
identification with the between-life situation dwindles until nearly full focus resides in
the physical body.

There are obviously those who identify with the body far more cormpletely than
others. Generally speaking, there is an optimum point of focus in physical reality, a
period of intensification that has nothing to do with duration. It can last for a week or
thirty years, and from then onward it begins to dwindle, and imperceptibly begins to
shift to other layers of reality.

Now. A crisis, particularly in very early or very late life, may so shatter the
personality's identification with the body that he vacates it temporarily. He may do one
of many things. He may leave so completely that the body goes into coma, if the body
consciousness has also suffered shock. If the shock is psychological and the body
consciousness is still operating more or less normally, then he may revert to an earlier
reincarnational personality."
Old 19-12-2019, 04:13 AM
Master
Quote:

The Way Toward Health
Session 6/15, Page 285
=======

From your quote, are you saying the parent(s) have really no say in aborting the fetus: the out come was already predestined by the fetus?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 19-12-2019, 04:34 AM
Master

Quote:
More from Jane Roberts' Seth on abortion:

https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=1549.0

Also relating to the issue, from the book Seth Speaks:

"The atoms that compose the fetus have their own kind of consciousness. ..."

This quote can be read from "Seth Speaks (A Seth Book): The Eternal Validity of the Soul" by Jane Roberts here:

https://books.google.com/books?id=nJ...ess%22&f=false