Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 06-02-2019, 08:24 PM
Master
As for Dr Lodi, I disclosed that I don't follow him 100%, I don't even support 100% of what Dr Morse says, but with Dr Morse it's like 95% or more, and Dr Lodi well maybe 70-80% but what I value about Dr Lodi is a couple videos he's made where he lectures about some valuable topics and I think speaks in a way that is humble and appealing to a wide audience if they listen. But the main missing thing he fails to understand is about the extreme importance of fruit. If you look at Dr Morse he looks much more robust compared to Dr Lodi. but Dr Lodi does understand and relay some worthwhile messages. though he also gets a little too mainstream with things like intravenous vitamin c and gene therapy and other unnecessary stuff

I have seen some of his recent videos and random ones and some are all right, but for the mostpart I wouldn't link someone to them.. I would just stick to two of his earlier lectures. And I think perhaps you could benefit from them. I am not sure if you saw them or if you were willing to spend the hour or so that it'd take to hear them.. but one is called Stop Building Disease/Cancer where he begins the lecture extrapolating on the issue of protein, and how the biggest strongest animals don't eat "protein" they eat plants.. so how does an elephant or a cow get so big if they don't eat other dead animals and drink their milk and stuff?? well the way he puts it I think sounds better lol but anyway maybe you will listen to that if you haven't already. Again I can't say I agree with 100% of what he says there or in the next video lecture I recommend, but I think at least 80% of each are accurate. You might want to start the first video after the 8 minute mark cuz he doesn't get real into it til then. but he doesn't start talking about the other stuff I mentioned til the second video of the three. Please be patient as you already saw he speaks a bit slow and strangely paced at times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h6OtIRePg8

The second video is about healing with Earth energy, and this might be hard for you to accept and grasp, but I mean since you are on a spiritual forum and have your own interesting experience and history with that lifestyle it might speak to you or make sense. It is about negative ions or electrons near the end, so I would say to start later in the video at that point, and there are slides of a powerpoint presentation that spell it out more simply. I think it makes more sense than all sorts of other theories out there, and explains why as I've been trying to reiterate, that raw fresh foods offer the most healing and nourishment potential. because they are still alive and full of this electron lifeforce which our bodies feed off of.. but anyway please check it out. It also helps explain why grounding or earthing is so healing, just being in touch with the land or some part of nature can have dramatic effect on the body and blood formation and so much else. I think if you can accept the facts about earthing in the simplest forms the rest should seem sensible too. and there are studies about grounding but hopefully you've seen such science already and accepted it

For this video he says some interesting things throughout (though also including stuff I disagree with like chemotherapy or even intravenous vitamin c) but it isn't until near the end after 46 minutes where he speaks more about healing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7emxQQNzKQM

For Dr Northrup, yes she has a spiritual tone and I wonder why that would bother you considering we are discussing this on a Spiritual Forum of all places lol.. as I said I don't follow her heavily or everything she says though. Generally I like her philosophy about healing and the fact that she is aware of and recommends effective out of the box techniques like EFT as well as lots of other things like meditation and more esoteric healing methods and ways of life, including this energy medicine shared by Donna Eden which is just amazing though I guess it might not be a cup of tea you'd be willing to try.
Anyways she was a mainstream physician, baby deliverer I believe, and made waves being an outspoken female doctor questioning the status quo many years ago. I think she is a beautiful person and I haven't spent a lot of time listening to her but I've heard her say some worthwhile things, especially to women who still believe they should have their breasts removed and asinine things like that. I think she has a way of speaking to the general population who may still not see the light or truth, and she can help them move away from trusting doctors who have no idea what they're doing and will end up harming them. Of course in my opinion anyone who can teach practical & scientific fact along with inspiring spirituality is worth paying some attention to.
Old 06-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Master
According to the dictionary definition, which I think trumps your and modern mainstream society's opinion, we've established that Dr Morse is fine to call himself a doctor if he so chooses. because:

a) he heals people which he has many clinical cases to prove as well as individuals sharing their stories online and elsewhere

b) he has spent years learning and also teaching about the human body, healing, food and matters even more important beyond that

If you are too blindsided or bigoted to investigate the supporting facts that is your own issue and I've really had enough of your ignorant mudslinging and denial in my thread. If you continue to waste my thread and energy causing me to defend this respectable and admirable man who you again still have no clue about, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop posting in my thread because it's disrespectful and really wrong considering all the facts I and he have presented.

I don't care if you don't care about herbs or choose to not understand them. I mean I do care because I want you to, but I don't care about your negative and nescient attitude about them and what Dr Morse offers. I can't keep repeating the same logical common sense answers to your ignorant accusations and misunderstandings, it's been 11 pages already! Herbs can be expensive, but they 'work' and are indispensable healers. You can try to replicate the quality and quantity of herb that is in his pills and tinctures and such but you probably won't be able to so if you investigated the matter you might find the reality of how reasonable his offerings are. If you can find the same quality and strength of tinctures and such then please share with me because I could use a less expensive quality herb provider too. As I've said I haven't bought any of his stuff yet, but I am getting an ounce of various herbs at a time, loose herbs, and when they are compacted down and extracted and whatever fancy stuff goes into those pills and potions such as Dr Morse offers, I'm pretty sure the couple dollars that most ounces of an herb cost is a lot more expensive than what ends up in his bottles for sale. He is not in it for the money, but he has a clinic to run and a loving staff to pay. He makes hundreds of videos and most of them are over an hour long, and he does it for free. He has an ad-free youtube page and a website rawfigs which is free that has an awesome search engine for his video library, unlike anything else I've seen other youtube channels or healers/teachers offer. That would be cool if every youtube channel had that though! He made that site because he wants people to learn and heal. And he also tells people that the most important thing is to eat fruitAccording to the dictionary definition, which I think trumps your and modern mainstream society's opinion, we've established that Dr Morse is fine to call himself a doctor if he so chooses. because:

a) he heals people which he has many clinical cases to prove as well as individuals sharing their stories online and elsewhere

b) he has spent years learning and also teaching about the human body, healing, food and matters even more important beyond that

If you are too blindsided or bigoted to investigate the supporting facts that is your own issue and I've really had enough of your ignorant mudslinging and denial in my thread. If you continue to waste my thread and energy causing me to defend this respectable and admirable man who you again still have no clue about, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop posting in my thread because it's disrespectful and really wrong considering all the facts I and he have presented.

I don't care if you don't care about herbs or choose to not understand them. I mean I do care because I want you to, but I don't care about your negative and nescient attitude about them and what Dr Morse offers. I can't keep repeating the same logical common sense answers to your ignorant accusations and misunderstandings, it's been 11 pages already! Herbs can be expensive, but they 'work' and are indispensable healers. You can try to replicate the quality and quantity of herb that is in his pills and tinctures and such but you probably won't be able to so if you investigated the matter you might find the reality of how reasonable his offerings are. If you can find the same quality and strength of tinctures and such then please share with me because I could use a less expensive quality herb provider too. As I've said I haven't bought any of his stuff yet, but I am getting an ounce of various herbs at a time, loose herbs, and when they are compacted down and extracted and whatever fancy stuff goes into those pills and potions such as Dr Morse offers, I'm pretty sure the couple dollars that most ounces of an herb cost is a lot more expensive than what ends up in his bottles for sale. He is not in it for the money, but he has a clinic to run and a loving staff to pay. He makes hundreds of videos and most of them are over an hour long, and he does it for free. He has an ad-free youtube page and a website rawfigs which is free that has an awesome search engine for his video library, unlike anything else I've seen other youtube channels or healers/teachers offer. That would be cool if every youtube channel had that though! He made that site because he wants people to learn and heal. And he also tells people that the most important thing is to eat fruit, which he does not sell though that'd be cool if he did.. If one can't afford herbs they should start with their diet and at least clean out a lot of the gunk, which he explains in decent detail the problem with most foods besides fruit. but I'll repeat again he also concludes that he doesn't expect or even recommend anyone to be a raw fruitarian for the rest of their lives in the world we have today because it's not that practical.. but if you want deep healing it's important to do it at least for a while. There are countless people who have followed his teachings and they overcome all sorts of issues and supposedly terminal diseases even. It is very simple. If you're not interested it is you that is missing out. and I'm tired of going over it again and again so if you don't want to benefit from this incredible person and the common sense information he shares then that is your choice but stop bashing him in my thread.
I don't care if nobody else posts in here besides me then if you leave, I can't tolerate your ignorant indifferent posting about him anymore, that's enough. I won't warn or ask you again because I've already asked nicely too many times and you continue to disrespect my wishes and the truth of this person who is only sharing what he does to benefit people, including you.. I might make a new thread anyways and if you're gonna go against my wishes I'll ask that you refrain from posting in it because I want to have productive discussion with a positive tone, openness and willingness to learn and explore the deeper and higher truths. This back and forth with you is unfortunately not that and it's unfair. , which he does not sell though that'd be cool if he did.. If one can't afford herbs they should start with their diet and at least clean out a lot of the gunk, which he explains in decent detail the problem with most foods besides fruit. but I'll repeat again he also concludes that he doesn't expect or even recommend anyone to be a raw fruitarian for the rest of their lives in the world we have today because it's not that practical.. but if you want deep healing it's important to do it at least for a while. There are countless people who have followed his teachings and they overcome all sorts of issues and supposedly terminal diseases even. It is very simple. If you're not interested it is you that is missing out. and I'm tired of going over it again and again so if you don't want to benefit from this incredible person and the common sense information he shares then that is your choice but stop bashing him in my thread.
I don't care if nobody else posts in here besides me then if you leave, I can't tolerate your ignorant indifferent posting about him anymore, that's enough. I won't warn or ask you again because I've already asked nicely too many times and you continue to disrespect my wishes and the truth of this person who is only sharing what he does to benefit people, including you.. I might make a new thread anyways and if you're gonna go against my wishes I'll ask that you refrain from posting in it because I want to have productive discussion with a positive tone, openness and willingness to learn and explore the deeper and higher truths. This back and forth with you is unfortunately not that and it's unfair to me, Mr Morse, and yourself.
Old 06-02-2019, 08:27 PM
Master

The best overall life regimen I've read about is Tom Brady's TB12:

https://www.amazon.com/TB12-Method-L.../dp/1501180738
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:06 PM
Master
There are a lot of issues with foods Tom Brady chooses to eat. We can discuss that if you like but I'm afraid I wish I didn't have to remind that this thread is about Fruitarianism and what does Tom Brady's diet have to do with that? That's good he eats mostly raw at least in the morning and avoids acidic foods for the mostpart. Since this thread is about humans being designed to eat fruit, what does Tom Brady or his book say about fruit, or would you be willing to go over the potential problems with the non-fruitarian items he's recommending?
Old 06-02-2019, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
As for Dr Lodi, I disclosed that I don't follow him 100%, I don't even support 100% of what Dr Morse says, but with Dr Morse it's like 95% or more, and Dr Lodi well maybe 70-80% but what I value about Dr Lodi is a couple videos he's made where he lectures about some valuable topics and I think speaks in a way that is humble and appealing to a wide audience if they listen. But the main missing thing he fails to understand is about the extreme importance of fruit. If you look at Dr Morse he looks much more robust compared to Dr Lodi. but Dr Lodi does understand and relay some worthwhile messages. though he also gets a little too mainstream with things like intravenous vitamin c and gene therapy and other unnecessary stuff

I have seen some of his recent videos and random ones and some are all right, but for the mostpart I wouldn't link someone to them.. I would just stick to two of his earlier lectures. And I think perhaps you could benefit from them. I am not sure if you saw them or if you were willing to spend the hour or so that it'd take to hear them.. but one is called Stop Building Disease/Cancer where he begins the lecture extrapolating on the issue of protein, and how the biggest strongest animals don't eat "protein" they eat plants.. so how does an elephant or a cow get so big if they don't eat other dead animals and drink their milk and stuff?? well the way he puts it I think sounds better lol but anyway maybe you will listen to that if you haven't already. Again I can't say I agree with 100% of what he says there or in the next video lecture I recommend, but I think at least 80% of each are accurate. You might want to start the first video after the 8 minute mark cuz he doesn't get real into it til then. but he doesn't start talking about the other stuff I mentioned til the second video of the three. Please be patient as you already saw he speaks a bit slow and strangely paced at times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h6OtIRePg8

The second video is about healing with Earth energy, and this might be hard for you to accept and grasp, but I mean since you are on a spiritual forum and have your own interesting experience and history with that lifestyle it might speak to you or make sense. It is about negative ions or electrons near the end, so I would say to start later in the video at that point, and there are slides of a powerpoint presentation that spell it out more simply. I think it makes more sense than all sorts of other theories out there, and explains why as I've been trying to reiterate, that raw fresh foods offer the most healing and nourishment potential. because they are still alive and full of this electron lifeforce which our bodies feed off of.. but anyway please check it out. It also helps explain why grounding or earthing is so healing, just being in touch with the land or some part of nature can have dramatic effect on the body and blood formation and so much else. I think if you can accept the facts about earthing in the simplest forms the rest should seem sensible too. and there are studies about grounding but hopefully you've seen such science already and accepted it

For this video he says some interesting things throughout (though also including stuff I disagree with like chemotherapy or even intravenous vitamin c) but it isn't until near the end after 46 minutes where he speaks more about healing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7emxQQNzKQM

For Dr Northrup, yes she has a spiritual tone and I wonder why that would bother you considering we are discussing this on a Spiritual Forum of all places lol.. as I said I don't follow her heavily or everything she says though. Generally I like her philosophy about healing and the fact that she is aware of and recommends effective out of the box techniques like EFT as well as lots of other things like meditation and more esoteric healing methods and ways of life, including this energy medicine shared by Donna Eden which is just amazing though I guess it might not be a cup of tea you'd be willing to try.
Anyways she was a mainstream physician, baby deliverer I believe, and made waves being an outspoken female doctor questioning the status quo many years ago. I think she is a beautiful person and I haven't spent a lot of time listening to her but I've heard her say some worthwhile things, especially to women who still believe they should have their breasts removed and asinine things like that. I think she has a way of speaking to the general population who may still not see the light or truth, and she can help them move away from trusting doctors who have no idea what they're doing and will end up harming them. Of course in my opinion anyone who can teach practical & scientific fact along with inspiring spirituality is worth paying some attention to.

I don't mind Lodi because he seems reasonably honest and sincere, and his multidimensional approach to healing is good, and his dietary protocol is long-term life-long. It's just that he wanders fantasy land and is no good as a source of verifiable information.

When it comes to spiritual: In the ashram kitchens I worked in, they have a spiritual philosophy to eating in such a way that it optimises meditation practice, and within that context, they ensure proper nutrition from a scientific standpoint. We consulted a properly qualifed dietitian to ensure our menu design provided a complete nutrient profile. We had a particular circumstance, culture, tradition, value system and purpose, and a science based nutritious menu which was most conducive to us was designed to suit. That is the right way to do things.

The spiritual aspects of being silent and mindful, cooking and cleaning generously for the benefit of others, and preparing and serving the food with loving-kindness is actual, practical spirituality.

The healing worked across all levels of a human being, a healthy whole food vegetarian diet, and regulated sleeping hours have important effects, and the meditation works through the body/mind interface to purify the whole lifeform. The social aspect of the sangha was also in place and all of our environmental conditions including codes of conduct are most conducive for meditation - meditation is a way of healing and purification across physical, mental, emotional and spiritual dimensions.

Healing is a very complex, multidimensional affect and miracle healing diets simply do not exist. Of course food is an important aspect of it, but it isn't 'the answer', and where food is concerned, consuming a complete nutrient profile (AKA wide variety of food) is the bottom line.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:14 AM
Super Moderator
I really up to this point know little about fruitarianism, so forgive what might sound like naive questions...

Does "fruit" also include seeds, nuts, grains, etc? Which would include such thngs as rice, quinoa, buckwheat etc?
And would include peas, beans, pulses of all kinds....bell peppers, tomatoes etc etc. as well as the obvious fruits.
In which case it seems like quite a rich choice of nutritious foods!
Old 07-02-2019, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I really up to this point know little about fruitarianism, so forgive what might sound like naive questions...

Does "fruit" also include seeds, nuts, grains, etc? Which would include such thngs as rice, quinoa, buckwheat etc?
And would include peas, beans, pulses of all kinds....bell peppers, tomatoes etc etc. as well as the obvious fruits.
In which case it seems like quite a rich choice of nutritious foods!

hi Tobi thanks for your post. yeah you are right to be a bit unclear about the category. and I think that there are different definitions or inclusions according to different people or groups.

For me, my ideal fruitarianism would include less foods than the general term or idea might include. That is because I learned before I was so interested in fruit that some of these commonly consumed foods are not all that healthy, or don't have enough value to eat in substantial qualities. lol I made up a version of vegan I call being veganinja, and another that is even more hardcore called vegangsta.
So I could explain what those entail if you are interested in my opinions and findings about food when it comes to those. but as far as answering your specific question, it might take two different directions.

One is that fruitarianism includes pretty much everything that bears a seed, as well as leafy greens, especially young tender ones. so yes that includes peppers and tomatoes and okra and a lot of other vegetables that I put a bit of thought into coming up with because my fiance eats mostly them yet won't eat any "fruit" or sweet fruit! also coconut, avocado, and a limited amount of nuts and seeds. some grains are actually seeds, like quinoa and buckwheat so those could be included. and some nuts are not actually nuts apparently, as we know is the case with a legume like peanuts, but also I learned that almonds and cashews are technically fruits.. but I guess that you can eat them whether they're considered nuts or fruit anyway under that umbrella of fruitarianism.

I think with that one I am thinking of, the emphasis is on raw fresh food, and some sects look down at fatty fruits or seeds, nuts etc, but it really seems to depend where you look or who you're listening to or reading. So it's a good question you bring up cuz there is not a clear answer in general, making this kind of confusing, but I just want to share the various things I've learned and seen about it. and I am still in early stages of understanding it. I just think that fruit makes the most sense as an ideal food for us, and according to my favorite person to listen to (of whom you may see Gem is not a fan lol) Dr Morse points out is the best and pivotal for detoxification.

Eating ample supply of juicy fruits is important, but a lot of people eat more calories in bananas if they avoid the fattier options. or else coconuts are a great option, as well as avocado. I don't really agree with those that say to avoid eating certain servings of things like avocado. but you will find some groups that say not to eat more than half an avocado a day for example. I may change my outlook on that at some point but right now I think eating one or even multiple avocados or other fattier fruits would be acceptable. I mean my baby can eat a whole avocado or bowl of guacamole lol.. or 2 bananas easily, I think she has had 4 in a sitting before (in smoothies) and some fruitarian adults have smoothies with like 20 bananas. fyi my baby is not a fruitarian but I try to feed her a lot of fruit, especially because my fiance gives her stuff that I don't think he should so I have to try to make up for it.

Anyways, not all fruitarian groups are totally raw, but I think a lot try to recommend mostly raw if not all. so that would mean certain legumes and such are out if they require cooking before being consumed. I also ascribe to the notion of raw food being the most sensible so I think that if something needs to be cooked just to be eaten perhaps it was not meant to be eaten. I don't have God's plans or world maps though so I can't say if he wanted us to use cooking or heating for what foods or substances.. I mean I do think that herbs and other substances to make teas and tinctures and stuff can benefit from heating, so it's hard to say how much we should be transforming the things we consume. Herbs react differently than a lot of foods though, and certain unfortunate substances are created with a variety of heating or processing so it makes sense for a lot of things anyway. I still eat all sorts of things I'd advocate against, and I can say that I don't feel great when I eat beans or potatoes or certain vegetables or combinations, which I just ate a matter of minutes ago lol.. I'm gluttonous yet I know cooked foods are addictive and I could find as much or maybe more joy just sticking to fresh fruits or beginning with raw food anyway. I guess that I could speak on it all better if I added more of my own experience into the equation too. I know I'm doing a disservice to my message by not trying to adopt more of it myself, but it is one of my main goals anyways.. I guess it works like an attraction type of thing too, when we are unhealthy and inactive we crave less healthy things. but there's also more involved with theories (or even scientific studies apparently according to an article I've seen) that microbes or whatever creatures inside of us can literally control our brain and create cravings and stuff!

Enough about that though lol.. in general from what I understand, fruitarianism includes almost everything with a seed, preferably uncooked it seems, and some leafy green s as well as a variety of herbs, flowers, weeds etc.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:35 AM
Super Moderator
Thank you Sapphirez, your post is really interesting and filled in quite a few gaps for me. As I said, I have always been unfamiliar with fruitarianism. It sounds like a pretty good diet and a much richer diet that I thought it was at a glance.
Old 17-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Master
Thank you Tobi, your curiosity and satiety is appreciated lol.. thank you for commenting

It's weird because it took me years of listening to the same man before I realized how important fruit was. I actually don't know how I did it looking back now, because when I listen to him (Dr Morse) it's very clear he references eating fruit as the main way to heal. but I first listened to him over 5 years ago and I believed he knew what he was talking about in regards to healing and how the body works, and how humans are supposed to function.. yet somehow I missed the main piece of the puzzle he was presenting. oh well, I guess that is how life goes sometimes.

I have a couple pictures and memes saved to a different computer that illustrate and/or talk about how we progress through life in cycles, not just a straight line or around and around, but like a spiral. That is one way to remain steadfast and faithful, reminding yourself that even if you seem to be failing and winding up in the same place over and over, you've come in a new way. I wonder if when we leave this human body and visit with our akashic records and stuff if we'll get to see a cool little map of where we went and how we were along the way. usually I'm content with life and all the possibilities even in the simplicity of our presence on this planet, but sometimes it's fun to think of the other magical happenings possible elsewhere or on different planes. then again I know that a lot of people on this forum, perhaps including yourself, already do these sorts of adventures and such from here. I wonder if I ever will be much more in touch with the esoteric ethereal side of life or if this one is just meant to be lived magically practical for me..

Honestly I think that I'd find out the soonest if I would commit myself to eating just fruit for a while. To me it really makes sense that it is the food meant for us to eat the most. silly how much of a kept secret it is.. but it's the most colorful, the juiciest, the most generous considering the plants that give it don't have to die doing so, it digests the quickest and detoxifies and cleanses the best in the process and so on and so on.. it's so much easier for us to eat too compared to other foods.. but anyways I do love all sorts of foods and part of me wishes that they all were the healthiest or there wasn't any potential issue with any of them. I really love salty food so I sprinkle a little pink himalayan salt on most of the vegetables or unsweet fruits I eat. I crave fatty cooked foods too, but I've read such cravings for unhealthy foods are caused by the unhealthy condition in the body. enough about that though..
what I would also like to do is get into eating more flowers. hehe I've eaten a few weed flowers already as they're popping up here with it nearing Spring. there are tons of these tiny little purple flowers all around. or when my baby daughter picks a random weed flower from the yard I usually at least eat a petal because I feel bad that the flower/weed sacrificed its life so I want to carry it on. I need to learn more about weeds and flowers though lol cuz of course I know some are poisonous. well I better end this digression now, thank you for reading my silliness
Old 18-02-2019, 09:20 AM
Master
Not related to the discussion but...

I just love fruit. Sliced fruit has become my first meal of the day..
I grab a banana, one or two kiwifruits and a handful of grapes and it's such a pleasurable start of the day!