Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Yeiacatl

Chakra reading?

I believe my Throat chakra is blocked. Can anyone check me? I feel choacked up, like I need to cry, and a little sadness. Any cures in mind? I have been chanting Aum for about a week now. Thank you so much for reading
Old 02-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Medium_Laura

Have you tried Osho Chakra tones? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGOvW...eature=related

These may help :) I listen to mine daily.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Uhmar

you need the sound HAM for the throat or 'U' like in blue

Is there something you need to say to someone or about somehing that you are not saying?
ARE you possibly feeling burdeoned with responsibilites?
Old 03-02-2011, 02:37 AM
Yeiacatl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Have you tried Osho Chakra tones? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGOvW...eature=related

These may help :) I listen to mine daily.

Thank you Medium Laura I will def, check into these.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:00 AM
Yeiacatl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
you need the sound HAM for the throat or 'U' like in blue

Is there something you need to say to someone or about somehing that you are not saying?
ARE you possibly feeling burdeoned with responsibilites?

Uhmar,
Hello again :), Well, there is a psychic I was working with, and I have not talked to her because I feel something is not right.
She gave me some tasks to do, I did the tasks, then I went to her place and she is sick, and not getting better so I have kind of not called her. Because I think I already found myself healed, but then again i think I am still a little unbalanced, i am so a Gemini and now I am wondering if there is anything even wrong with me, and I might just be a total nut job , anyway I have been avoiding her...
I have been dooped before especially when i blindly run into things, and this is what I exactly did. And I don't even know if I have completely switched over to the spiritual plane? I keep getting messages about losing my self-importance, but how?
I wish I had a benevolent spiritual teacher, I have yet to connect with my spirit guardian, patiently waiting for that, yet to spirit journey patiently waiting for that, I am positive about it but yet getting frustrated, I am just going to ramble because I want to get this out, I have been really working hard to make something happen and I don't even know what it is?!?! Like I don't even know how to just chill and accept life...
Uhmar, if you want a Mayan Calendar divination reading let me know, just send me a none yes or no question. The answer will possibly be vague like your Tao stone readings.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Master
The fifth (throat) chakra deals with communications. Blocks here usually indicate a breakdown or lack in communication. Is there somethine you're not telling someone? Another possibility is that you are blocking incoming comm. from others or a particular source. Examine your situation carefully to find the break in comm.

One example of this could be a person who gets calls from bill collectors and fears to answer the phone.

With Love
athribiristan
Old 03-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Uhmar

Okay you need to purge these feelings to release the energy being held and choking you...
They serve you no purpose other then to hold you back...They have been and are lessons for you to learn...
You seem to have TRUST issues..I am working on that one myself.
Quote:
I keep getting messages about losing my self-importance, but how?
Because it isn't about you..it isn't the me me me ...it is about become ONE with the All.. It is about conencting with your higher self. Your God self which removes the self.
You seem to be in a purge and release phase right now..clearing out old ****, emotions, thoughts, ideas, ways of being. It is emotionally draining and shakes up all you know, feel and believe. But it is all for your greater good.

Once finished with this go round you will see things clearer, feel lighter and have a greater understanding of what IS. Read as many posts here as you can. You don't have to understand them if they are teachings. But when needed bits and pieces of them will come back to your memory to help you.
Quote:
I have yet to connect with my spirit guardian

Of course you have you have just been busy in Me territory. You haven't noticed. I promise you have had them appear in dreams and thoughts many times. Please don't get frustrated. I have been at this for years. I can not just talk to mine either but they apper as orbs on my hands to validate things. They highlight sentences in a book for me to see...go back it holds a message or something of importance for you. They brush my cheek to say hello, they appear to me constantly in dreams but won't have discussions with me because they don't wish to answer my questions. lol lol lol
They wish to guide me by telling me what I need to understand.

I actually have been being shown something that I did not actually make sense of until a few days ago and then they added to it just this morning.
I had been seeing along with my Native guide and a spiritual guide and a fun guide etc a hooded being.
Then I would be shown three white lights inside the hood
then it would morph into a huge orb. Okay I translated this constantly to WHTF..lol
But i finally made sense of it when they did the hoodie..then the 3 lights then the 3 lights became 3 faces..2 females 1 male. Okay then they morphed into 1 light.
Then I got it after a year of showing me this.. The work together collectively as one guide. DUH for me...took me long enough lol
I was thinking of this this morning before I got up and a word came into my thought..Synthesis..which means the joining of two or more things to make a whole.

Okay are you experiencing things like that in dreams or meditations? Do you have songs start playing in your head or just a few of the lyrics..? These are all ways guides will guide you without actually talking to you.

The most importan thing for you to udnerstand is ...Psychics, books, readings, any information given to you is just that persons translation of what things mean to them. It may not be what they will mean for you. Only you can find that truth . So take information as just that a tool to help you find your true path. Then go within. Slowkly with time things will become clearer for you.
It is and will always be a SLOW walk and journey .
And you do not need to do a reading, post anytime for help and someone will try to help you. There are many teachers, seers, shaman,and wise ones here who can gently guide you in a direction.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Experiencer

lol... I was going to post about my own throat chakra today and came across this thread. I've found the answers helpful.

For me, I haven't been feeling choked up or sad, it's just that I can feel all my other chakras strongly except this one and was wondering what's up with that. I realized now that I used to do a lot of writing but not for a long time now. Sort of feels like writers block and that would make total sense in relation to the throat chakra. Also, I haven't maybe been communicating so well in general, and there are definately things of a more spiritual nature i don't feel able to talk about about except here. I would like to be more open with my husband especially, but it's difficult because we're not really on the same page about this stuff.

Best of luck Yeiacatl! as for me, I'm going to work on my communication and maybe try to do some writing later.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:35 PM
AngelBreeze

Hello Yeiacatl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeiacatl
I believe my Throat chakra is blocked. Can anyone check me? I feel choacked up, like I need to cry, and a little sadness. Any cures in mind? I have been chanting Aum for about a week now. Thank you so much for reading

Warm greetings, Yeiacatl!

You ask for a reading and for someone to check your Throat Chakra. First, there are a few things that you must clearly understand about the reading. It is understood that you know that the work involved in a reading is entirely Intuitive and Spiritual in nature and that you may discard as you will anything that is revealed during the reading. As to your question "Any cures in mind?" it must be further and unequivocally understood that the work involved in conducting a reading is not used as an attempt to diagnose, cure, treat, circumvent, or interfere with the work of a medical or other licensed health-care professional or any other professional(s) in another field. No one can be 100% accurate in any reading due to its intuitive and spiritual nature. Therefore, the reader cannot be held legally liable or responsible for what is coming through from Spirit.

You outline things that are happening that you possibly attribute to your Throat Chakra. Actually, instead of it being your Throat Chakra, it is intuitively indicated that it is your Third Eye Chakra that is closed to about 65% at this time. The Third Eye Chakra or Sixth Chakra is the one located a little bit above and between your eyes. It deals with intuition and such personal information and vibrates to the color indigo.

Since the 6th Chakra vibrates to that which is intuitive and is one of the upper four chakras, it is a powerful chakra that has to do with knowledge concerning your own being such as the way you think, the way you act, the way you are. I am receiving spiritual information that you have denied a part of yourself that is in a tug-of-war type struggle, if you will, and thus have triggered a reaction that has affected the 6th Chakra by your way of thinking and your outward actions on things.

Since the 6th Chakra is close in proximity to the 5th (the Throat Chakra) you are also sensing the powerful effects of the the carry-over of the 6th Chakra into the 5th.

Your way of thinking right now is not helping you to move forward thus, your crying and sadness is the result product of your own self, telling you that it is not happy with that type of thinking. You must thus work to correct this as soon as possible! You need to go into deep introspection to examine the root cause for your way of thinking that is showing up intuitively. Going into the silence and praying for the answer to be revealed unto you is a great way to accomplish this!

You may be placing a little too much confidence in your "left brain" (the more intellectual or analytical side) than on the "right-brain" side which gravitates to that which is spiritual. And being a more spiritual person, this conflict is seen as disturbing to your energetic system therefore, the message being sent at this point in time is for you to leave misconceptions by the wayside (don't try to over-analyze things to the point that it affects you negatively) and use your God-given gift to concentrate and pay more attention to that which is spiritual in nature and look at situations you are facing with the spiritual side of things for good balance. As you do and as you believe in yourself, you can truly turn things around for yourself because, after all, it is only You who can truly effect a 'change' in the direction that you truly want to point to and walk towards.

As for your Fifth Chakra, my spiritual sources are indicating that it is 10% under-energized at this time (but that can change at anytime to the + or - side with your thinking and outward actions.) So, for all practical purposes, we should look at the 6th Chakra as the one that you are sensing and having the most difficulties with at this point. But please know that the situation(s) now facing you and that you are uncomfortable with can be changed into Positive ones as your way of thinking begins to change in that direction also! So, the Good News is that all hope is not lost! It is important to note that You can control the outcome at any point in time!

Believe in Yourself! Keep the Faith! You are a unique individual with many great abilities and talents that others do not have. Seize the opportunity to understand yourself better and allow spirit to work with you to bring about the changes that are desirable to you that can transform your present stance into a happier one!
Old 03-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Enya

An excellent way to clear the throat chakra is to simply sound it. I know you've been chanting 'om' but that's only one sound imposed on your voice.
Think about your throat and its blockage and make whatever sound comes to mind. It may be a bark, a cough, a 'hah!', a note, a scream... I used to march around outside huffing loudly as if I was bringing up a hair ball. It may have looked weird (thankfully we lived in the country) but the physical act of trying to cough this up shifted it every time.