Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-11-2010, 11:53 AM
iza

I lost my beloved lop-eared rabbit, Sugar, in 2003. I had to put her to sleep because the cancer had eaten away her entire jawbone. She was going to turn 10 that year.

The morning after she had been euthanised, I was cleaning up her little area but the pain of losing her was too much and I collapsed against the refrigerator and cried. But I felt as if I was being watched and then a wave of comfort swept over me. So, I composed myself and finished cleaning up the area. Then, I went to lie on the sofa and had a brief vision of her - she was in a field with lots of beautiful flowers and she was standing up on her back haunches and looking around as if to say, "Hey, where am I and who are these people?" I was actually seeing things from her vantage point so all I saw were the hems of robes walking by and around her.

Since that time, I've had a couple of dreams about her and she was always with a black and white lop-eared rabbit - her best friend, I guess. However, it wasn't until I had come across some old photos later when I realised that that black and white rabbit was another rabbit I had owned many years prior to Sugar. I had totally forgotten about Sushi - yes, that was her name. So, now I know my 2 girls have found each other on the other side and are fine and happy.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Master
--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--

It is only human ego and superiority thinking which assumes other animals go elsewhere upon their physical passing. Humans themselves are animals likewise, certainly from the perspective of other animals upon the planet you seldom communicate with. Again, this is human ego and superiority thinking.

The soul identities of human beings and that of those of other biological life forms commonly mingle and interact with one another in the spirit world. Inter-species friendships and companionships spanning millions of years is a common scene in the spirit world. Relationships which form prior to any sort of physical life experience, or perhaps ones which are strengthened following them.

You would be wise to contemplate that once in spirit form, often times spirits no longer wear the garments of appearance they once were in physical life, but instead relate to one another as equal states of perfect illuminating light. This applies to all forms of life. There are no walls which separate one race or species from another. Where you go depends purely on your vibration, not your appearance. -Sparrow

--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--<<O>>--

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Cherub T

"often times spirits no longer wear the garments of appearance they once were in physical life, but instead relate to one another as equal states of perfect illuminating light" (Sparrow)

Yes, yes, yes! When i saw my dad (happened only once) I saw his face which had no worry on it and the rest was light. It was only a second. I think he got a shock that i did see him. This was around ten years ago, before i was aware of opening up.
Old 23-11-2010, 03:16 PM
Blondie

My first experience of seeing a ghost was my dog who had died a year before.I was only 15 and she scared me to death.She lay on the end of my bed,all white with green eyes looking at me.My younger sister had seen her the night before on the end of her bed,but I couldn't see her (we shared a room).I wasn't in bed though,I was about to walk into my bedroom and there she was.I looked at her for a few seconds than ran downstairs.Looking back over the years I wish I had stayed and talked to her,she probably thought we didn't care.Shows they never leave us though.
Old 23-11-2010, 03:21 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie
My first experience of seeing a ghost was my dog who had died a year before.I was only 15 and she scared me to death.She lay on the end of my bed,all white with green eyes looking at me.My younger sister had seen her the night before on the end of her bed,but I couldn't see her (we shared a room).I wasn't in bed though,I was about to walk into my bedroom and there she was.I looked at her for a few seconds than ran downstairs.Looking back over the years I wish I had stayed and talked to her,she probably thought we didn't care.Shows they never leave us though.

My dog came to me in a vivid dream the night we were forced to put her down. She was young and healthy and vivacious, and naughty to prove it was her!! I felt such a sense of relief and uplift... she was telling me she was safe in the spirit realms and glad to be out of that old and pain-wracked body, new and young and fresh again.
Old 23-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Ciqala

I've owned many beloved four legged friends, and cat's were always the ones i could relate to. Early on, it was so hard when they passed on, but now i am very comfortable knowing they are all okay.
I've had my loved ones that pass come back to me. Not just dreams either, and i know they are somewhere in the death realm. They always come to reassure me.
But of the greatest honour and experience i had, was when my good friend Merlin (my amazing black and white cat) came back to me after he died, and we had hours and hours long talks. He taught me many things. He will always be one of my greatest soul mates, teachers and my best friend. I know he is okay, he even taught me how to explore the death realm back then. Too bad i lost that talent, but hopefully i will get it back soon enough!!
But cat's are by far the most intelligent souls i have ever been able to communicate with!
Old 30-11-2010, 09:22 AM
Felynx

I believe most of what sparrow says, but a lot of entities that die keep their spirit forms, you dont go to any sort of astral plane and just see white lights floating around. Also, most animals go to different planes than humans for many different reasons. The main one is how backward and blocked the human race has become. I think that animals would be happier in a much more "natural" habitat.
Old 30-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Master
We lost our little dog just under twelve mths ago and there are times when we're sitting by the tv eating one of her most favoured treats...when, without even thinking, my husband has bent to offer her some then comes the look of realisation. He said he swears he sees her there doing her little antics and automatically reacts without thinking first. :)
Old 30-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Sangress

Quote:
We lost our little dog just under twelve mths ago and there are times when we're sitting by the tv eating one of her most favoured treats...when, without even thinking, my husband has bent to offer her some then comes the look of realisation. He said he swears he sees her there doing her little antics and automatically reacts without thinking first. :)

I still do that after years. I'll drop food in the house by accident and call her over with my mind (strangely my dog's remained deaf after her passing, but her sight is back...she had cataracts before she lost her body,) and then when shes standing beside the food looking at me and flashing questioning vibes at me....I'll realise she doesn't need or want to eat anymore and I end up laughing and apologizing.

Some habits are so hard to break.

At least she is smart enough not to actually try to eat something physical, because I imagine that would be frustrating for anyone, human or other.