Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-05-2018, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Also, what strategic games are out there from other species, similar to chess?

From other species? This really depends on whether you are referring to the spirit world or other advanced civilizations within the expanse of the multiverse to which you are a part.

Strategic games, such a chess… from what I have observed within developed civilisations the concept of games based on principles of competition or winning do not exist in their culture. Such games are alien to them. The concept of winning is considered pointless and self-serving. Where one wins and another is caused to lose something is not considered as something fun. It is considered counterproductive.

The point of strategic games is to outmanoeuvre an external opponent or challenge.

It is the aspect of challenge itself which causes your own boundaries to become your own opponent. It is therefore quite prevalent to observe creative or challenging activities which test ones own boundaries of thought and imagination. This applies both to those of the spirit world and those of advanced civilisations.

The primary drive we identify here is not to cause another to lose, but for both or more to win or benefit. Apply this principle to your concept of fun through the tools of challenge and you have a better idea what can be observed. I am sure you have some ideas. If you think in terms of a permeating drive for creation.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 15-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatin_sadana
Plus where did this whole spirit world started from?

There was no start to the spirit world. It has always existed.

Quote:
Are spirits being born or the number stays the same ?

Both.

The number of spirit is always the same. However, from the perspective of those within the spirit world observing things ''happening'', it would appear new spirit are constantly appearing from nowhere. This is because there appears not to be any observable location from where they are coming from. It is difficult to say how many there are, or where exactly they come from, when they present no visible indicators of where they first started from as they seem to come from all directions.

The number is understood to remain the same because all that exists, exists right now. Your experience of what now is merely changes depending on your perspective and experience of what you are.

-Sparrow

Old 15-05-2018, 07:15 PM
Master
Quote:
I kind of wonder why there is so much suffering on earth ...

To begin with, you are to understand your notion and concept of suffering, and your experience of what suffering is, is not the same as it is for all other species. All other species do not experience suffering as you perceive suffering to be as a human being. You have made suffering what it is currently through fear originated thought and belief.

There is so much suffering in human society and species because this is what they are choosing to experience as and of themselves. To evolve as a species into the realisation of what you truly are, you are first causing yourselves to experience that which you choose not to be. It is a process. Do not get caught up in it.

Quote:
for e.g. why one animal must eat another to survive, why a big fish has to eat the small fish?

This competitive ecosystem is widely duplicated throughout the cosmos, to various degrees.
Animals behave this way not through malicious intent but through instinct of self preservation. It simply feels hungry and instinctively looks for the most viable food source available. This is only a negative occurrence if you deem yourself or another animal to merely be a piece of meat. Your mistake is to presume other animals can only perceive themselves in physical terms. When in fact most other animals are far more aligned with their spirit than all the human beings presently walking the planet. They do not cling to their physical form like humans do and are thus much more easily able to leave it at a given moment.

Suffering is a reactive learned behaviour from a fear based state of being. Just because you may look in horror at something seemingly happening to another does not dictate that thing exists within a state of suffering - only you interpret suffering in your judgement about it.

The original concept behind why animals were created to survive off one another was to teach you, in experiential fashion, the principle of harmony and balance, and to draw out the resonance of compassion and empathy into physical state. Additionally it ties in with the build-in evolutionary mechanism to fuel genetic adaptability, ingenuity and mutation. If animals did not have to survive they would not evolve, adapt or become more than they were before.

Quote:
Why one kind of comfort brings some kind of pain, why body is so weak that most humans have serious health issues by the age of 50 and in fact some are born with major health issues...

The body is as it currently is not because anything the planet is doing, but because everything humanity itself is doing to it. Humanity poisons its own air, its own water, its own food. Humanity destroys its own natural immunity by poisoning its own biology. Humanity poisons its own habitat by replacing naturally provided ecosystems and resources with abominations in the name of so-called advancement. You are the cause of your own health decline and must take responsibility for it.

Quote:
There seems to be too much suffering and drama and violence on earth.... There should have been a better way than this ...

There is always a better way. So many teachers have already shown you a better way. Yet so few choose the better way.

-Sparrow

Old 15-05-2018, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hello Sparrow!

I thought I'd just follow up after my last response to ask if there was any more advice or wisdom you could share on living out a full life span.
Which of course I hope to do and am looking forward to doing but don't have any experiential wisdom "on tap" as I've had to this point and relied upon without even realising.

You did already provide a bit below...so I just wanted to see if you had more you could add here, now that you've already conveyed all the other information you wanted to share.

Thank you in advance for any kindness and any helpful insights.

P.S. If this post is better moved to your other thread on Life please let me know & I will do so.

Peace & blessings
7L

Dear 7luminaries,

To Sparrow, life and the spirit world (afterlife) are one and the same. I merely separate the two here to accommodate those who perceive them separately. My absence from the other thread has simply revealed that the spirit world (afterlife) has just as much to do with your daily life than many previously thought.

If it is more convenient for others I have no objection switching between the two.

To touch upon a brief point then.
Well to begin with, let it not be the length of a life that defines its value, but the quality of a life lived. The span of your life is inconsequential; your life continuation is indubitably assured.
Live your life in the light of this truth and the truth shall set you free from the fear of tomorrow. There will always be another tomorrow. You can be shot, stabbed or struck by lightening, it does not matter. There will always be another tomorrow. Because time is an illusion, death must therefore also be an illusion.

A full life can be understood to be one which fully embraces all of what life has to offer. What life has to offer is determined by the state of being through which life is engaged. This does not mean indulging in acts of transient gratification, which are an ineffective means to produce a lasting state of being. It means engaging with life in a manner reflective of, and expressive of, your optimal state of being. Your actions do not dictate your state of being; it is your state of being which dictates your actions. If you do not like what you are experiencing in your life it is because you have not found your optimal state of being, and so you are not being true to your Self. The outside world is merely a tapestry for how you perceive yourself within, it is never set in stone. I say again, physical reality is not a solid reality. Unless you choose it to be.

Your highest and most optimal state of being is one of joy, excitement, creativity and love. If you become these things then you can ultimately experience more rewards that life has to offer, for they open doors to opportunities not available any other way. If you want your physical form to live a long fruitful life span then you must seek to maintain an optimal state of being in resonance to your ultimate joy and heart wisdom. Your heart is telling you what your optimal state can be. Your heart is telling you what your highest vibration can be. The organ of your human heart is the only organ that resonates at this frequency; it is the origin of the saying ''listen to your heart''.

Once you live your life from your optimal state of being then the negative actions of others (an attempt to create a state of being for themselves) will not affect you. You can essentially shift into a new vibrational reality where their intentions cannot dictate your reality.

You can identify in what state of being you exist by how you respond and react to what is happening around you. When you exist from a optimal state of being you will eventually observe evidence of this by what manifests around you, and that you are no longer reacting to anything. You shift from reaction consciousness into creation consciousness.

Having wisdom ''on tap'' (as you describe) can become a reality when you have aligned your physical brain, your human mind, to your source resonant vibration. This is your spirit. It has all the wisdom you shall ever need at any given moment. Instead of relying on your physical brain to determine what is best for you at any given moment, surrender your credence to the ultimate observer of the bigger picture and allow it to guide you through feelings. Your feelings are your ultimate wisdom because they are not based on beliefs or opinions. They are based on the communication from your spirit to your physical form, which imparts its wisdom by causing your human persona to feel something. Those feelings which stir the highest and greatest exhilarating feeling within you are your highest guide, because it is the closest connection your human experience has to your higher Self and spirit.

-Sparrow

Old 15-05-2018, 11:49 PM
Guide

They could do cooperative construction games similar to Minecraft, building anything conceivable in a spiritual sandbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
From other species? This really depends on whether you are referring to the spirit world or other advanced civilizations within the expanse of the multiverse to which you are a part.

Strategic games, such a chess… from what I have observed within developed civilisations the concept of games based on principles of competition or winning do not exist in their culture. Such games are alien to them. The concept of winning is considered pointless and self-serving. Where one wins and another is caused to lose something is not considered as something fun. It is considered counterproductive.

The point of strategic games is to outmanoeuvre an external opponent or challenge.

It is the aspect of challenge itself which causes your own boundaries to become your own opponent. It is therefore quite prevalent to observe creative or challenging activities which test ones own boundaries of thought and imagination. This applies both to those of the spirit world and those of advanced civilisations.

The primary drive we identify here is not to cause another to lose, but for both or more to win or benefit. Apply this principle to your concept of fun through the tools of challenge and you have a better idea what can be observed. I am sure you have some ideas. If you think in terms of a permeating drive for creation.

-Sparrow
Old 15-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:

Your dear Mordechai is very aware of your families feelings towards him. The feline species are very intuitive. They tend to show up in the most unusual places in the etheric realms, only to promptly disappear again. They cannot seem to sit still for very long. They are naturally inquisitive and attracted to things which appeal to them. One of the most notable of such things are the bonds that they have formed with other species, which are extensive. This of course, will include you. He still occupies a presence of and within the Earth, on multiple frequencies of reality.

Meeting and greeting other species of various shapes and sizes, including those of what you may identify as the mystical world. For instance, those of the faerie and their associative expression. But also birds, mice and other small commonly known species of your own world. As well, I must say, more larger animals. Being resonant to the feline vibration there is a great expression to do with exploration, interaction and general nosiness of what other things are doing around them. So with this said, Mordechai is not simply habitually sleeping, but constantly investigating to see what there is to be seen, felt, heard and smelled. There is also an affinity for guidance and offering compassionate companionships. He also walks as a spirit guide to other felines.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow, I know that reply was for Justin but I have also found it helpful. I am looking after a cat who was abandoned. Our relationship has been a long slow process, but it has mainly been my noticing how attached she is to me and how much joy I seem to bring her, that has opened my heart to her.

Now I have a dog who is waiting for me in Spirit and shows me so by her connections with me bless her lovely Soul.

This cat HATES dogs! With a vengeance. She also hates other cats, and most other people except certain cat-loving women....and remarkably -me! (who is a "dog person"! haha)

So I talked to her and told her how things stand and that I am going to be with a dog when I cross over, like it or not. I told her she can come along with us for the ride if she likes, and that she will be most welcome with me and with my dog.

I found it difficult to imagine the scenario, and had many hilarious moments imagining it! (From my dog having to perpetually shape-shift, to other unimaginables) Yikes.
But then I thought -I don't know the half of it yet. I am sure with Spirit, things will work themselves out.
Old 17-05-2018, 02:17 AM
Guide

Would you tell us about this Mystical World, sounds enchanting.

Quote:
Yes.

Your dear Mordechai is very aware of your families feelings towards him. The feline species are very intuitive. They tend to show up in the most unusual places in the etheric realms, only to promptly disappear again. They cannot seem to sit still for very long. They are naturally inquisitive and attracted to things which appeal to them. One of the most notable of such things are the bonds that they have formed with other species, which are extensive. This of course, will include you. He still occupies a presence of and within the Earth, on multiple frequencies of reality.

Because Mordechai was adopted into your family, as I understand, when you were of your challenging youth, there exists some affection there which still appeals to this animal. It cares about your wellbeing. It is this affection which continues to allow contact on an intuitive platform. You only have to think about him in order to make contact because you are already acquainted on an energetic level. What you must do though is let go of how you used to perceive him in order for you to be able to perceive how he is now. Remove the physical image of the ''cat'' from your mind and focus only on his energy. The cat image you try to retain in visualisation is your barrier.

Meeting and greeting other species of various shapes and sizes, including those of what you may identify as the mystical world. For instance, those of the faerie and their associative expression. But also birds, mice and other small commonly known species of your own world. As well, I must say, more larger animals. Being resonant to the feline vibration there is a great expression to do with exploration, interaction and general nosiness of what other things are doing around them. So with this said, Mordechai is not simply habitually sleeping, but constantly investigating to see what there is to be seen, felt, heard and smelled. There is also an affinity for guidance and offering compassionate companionships. He also walks as a spirit guide to other felines.

-Sparrow
Old 17-05-2018, 03:42 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you sparrow, I will listen to my heart more, when Im scared/sad/angry I will listen to what it has to say. Another question which I meant to be quick about but it will probably take some explanation. What are hauntings exactly. I watched a documentary 'ghosts on the undergorund' it was so good ☺️☺️��, I recommend it. Individuals recount how figures appear to them then disappear, sometimes these figures are even visable on CCTV but not to the naked eye. Items of clothing can be materialised, people can be dragged or pushed, doors can slam. What in the world are these manifistations? I thought dead humans passed into the spirit world where they have a life review etc rather than staying here trapped. I mean, are they in some sort of netherworld close to this one where they are 'in and out' sometimes showing themselves to us sometimes unable to do so?

When I have listened to mediums nearly all deceased humans I have known are clearly in a more advanced place where they have little power to do anything in this world except watch as an observer. Hauntings seem strange, like if they really are trapped in a physical location(ish) on this earth they must be bored out of their skull (not literally) just stuck in a rail station or church etc..... or maybe

....these ghosts and poltergeists are not even deceased humans, rather something else (shock horror)
Old 17-05-2018, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear 7luminaries,

To Sparrow, life and the spirit world (afterlife) are one and the same. I merely separate the two here to accommodate those who perceive them separately. My absence from the other thread has simply revealed that the spirit world (afterlife) has just as much to do with your daily life than many previously thought.

If it is more convenient for others I have no objection switching between the two.

To touch upon a brief point then.
Well to begin with, let it not be the length of a life that defines its value, but the quality of a life lived. The span of your life is inconsequential; your life continuation is indubitably assured.
Live your life in the light of this truth and the truth shall set you free from the fear of tomorrow. There will always be another tomorrow. You can be shot, stabbed or struck by lightening, it does not matter. There will always be another tomorrow. Because time is an illusion, death must therefore also be an illusion.

A full life can be understood to be one which fully embraces all of what life has to offer. What life has to offer is determined by the state of being through which life is engaged. This does not mean indulging in acts of transient gratification, which are an ineffective means to produce a lasting state of being. It means engaging with life in a manner reflective of, and expressive of, your optimal state of being. Your actions do not dictate your state of being; it is your state of being which dictates your actions. If you do not like what you are experiencing in your life it is because you have not found your optimal state of being, and so you are not being true to your Self. The outside world is merely a tapestry for how you perceive yourself within, it is never set in stone. I say again, physical reality is not a solid reality. Unless you choose it to be.

Your highest and most optimal state of being is one of joy, excitement, creativity and love. If you become these things then you can ultimately experience more rewards that life has to offer, for they open doors to opportunities not available any other way. If you want your physical form to live a long fruitful life span then you must seek to maintain an optimal state of being in resonance to your ultimate joy and heart wisdom. Your heart is telling you what your optimal state can be. Your heart is telling you what your highest vibration can be. The organ of your human heart is the only organ that resonates at this frequency; it is the origin of the saying ''listen to your heart''.

Once you live your life from your optimal state of being then the negative actions of others (an attempt to create a state of being for themselves) will not affect you. You can essentially shift into a new vibrational reality where their intentions cannot dictate your reality.

You can identify in what state of being you exist by how you respond and react to what is happening around you. When you exist from a optimal state of being you will eventually observe evidence of this by what manifests around you, and that you are no longer reacting to anything. You shift from reaction consciousness into creation consciousness.

Having wisdom ''on tap'' (as you describe) can become a reality when you have aligned your physical brain, your human mind, to your source resonant vibration. This is your spirit. It has all the wisdom you shall ever need at any given moment. Instead of relying on your physical brain to determine what is best for you at any given moment, surrender your credence to the ultimate observer of the bigger picture and allow it to guide you through feelings. Your feelings are your ultimate wisdom because they are not based on beliefs or opinions. They are based on the communication from your spirit to your physical form, which imparts its wisdom by causing your human persona to feel something. Those feelings which stir the highest and greatest exhilarating feeling within you are your highest guide, because it is the closest connection your human experience has to your higher Self and spirit.

-Sparrow

Sparrow, hello there & thanks so much for the kind words of wisdom.

They made perfect sense on first blush and I resonated with the energy behind them...and I will reflect on them further when I have a mo to see if there is more I need to discuss at this time.

Peace & blessings, and much love & light
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 20-05-2018, 02:19 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

I'm reposting these from the Life thread, as you are handling the topic here now.

You often talk about cells and how we ought to love each one and communicate with them.

How can we communicate with the cells of our bodies? So far I am in touch with larger body parts and fluids, and energies. If I think of the cells I feel like I'm imagining them in more of a fantasy. If I try to connect with the cells in the same way i connect with the energy of my body, I feel a vibration. I suppose this is the beginning and a good one.

---

Do life forms with shorter life spans, such as insects, feel the passage of time differently? Would they feel it as slower, since they are dealing with a shorter life span? And would trees of hundreds of years feel it going faster?