Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Knower
Felt a "shift"

Last night sitting in bed all of a sudden I had a loud ring in my ear. Like a Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiii
As soon as I heard it I felt like my brain jumped and quickly a horizontal line went through my vision.

The only other times Ive had my brain jump like this is when Im walking up to a dead body at a funeral or a couple times I walk into a awkward place.

I was watching a lady the other day who said when she began channeling her husband she herd the same ringing.

Has anyone had similar situations??
Old 04-11-2011, 12:08 PM
b0bby

i hear ringing all the time...different tones and volumes....its not because of one particular thing either...i guess its a sense i dont fully understand yet...i could use some advice as well
Old 04-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Seeker

When spirits are nearby and trying to communicate I will hear a ringing or a clicking in my ear, followed by their actual voices alot. The ringing can also be them "working on you"

I have never experienced exactly what you described but it sounds to me like a tuning in, or changing the station kind of thing much like a radio or tv, you are switching channels to be more receptive. If you want to hear, just be still and listen, you should start to hear far away voices, just keep at it and soon enough you will hear them all the time if thats what you want. It helps very much to keep your eyes CLOSED. Good luck.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:04 PM
charlotte_marie

I often hear a 'high' pitched sound.

I never realised what it could be, I often thought I need my ears testing.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Master
i've been getting zapped awake in the middle of the night on regular basis for months.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
If you want to hear, just be still and listen, you should start to hear far away voices, just keep at it and soon enough you will hear them all the time if thats what you want.

yikes! be careful what you ask for if you're not ready for intense Self service. become conscious and acknowledging of certain creation mechanisms and you might be put to work.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Knower
I use to hear them when I was younger but grew very frightened at one stage in my life I turned it all off.
Now that I understand what was going on I really wish I had it back and have been working to get there.

I always make sure to only invite those with good meaning and messages and anything negative is not allowed
Old 04-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Elena

Yep I hear high pitch too. Still trying to figure out what the message is.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
yikes! be careful what you ask for if you're not ready for intense Self service. become conscious and acknowledging of certain creation mechanisms and you might be put to work.

Can you expand on this statement? Thanks!
Old 05-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Master
It's YOU

Ronin--

If it's what I think you're describing, I call it the Universal sound. Everyone has one, we just don't pay attention to it most of the time. Notice it especially at night as you are falling asleep.

It will change in pitch--as you develop or as you have experiences. Sounds like you had one.

Someone on this site told me "That's just you." but I didn't accept it at the time. I think of it as a broadcast signal. You know we are all light/vibration (which ever way you want to express it) and each broadcast signal is unique, no matter what the pitch.

I have a popping that happens. I have never totally figured it out either, but I think it may indicate "incoming" communication. Maybe it's just received subconsciously because if I pay attention to it, it stops. Either that or it's me outgoing and I can't pay attention and broadcast at the same time!

I guess my point is there is nothing you can "do" with this sound, except to keep on with what you're doing--developing yourself in all ways that seem right to you.

IsleWalker - Lora