Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-11-2018, 12:39 AM
Experiencer

Aura colors from photograph

Not long ago on a Facebook group I belong to, someone offered to see aura colors from a photograph but said they didn't have time to interpret. They said they seen from my photograph "gold, red and blue". But trying to find their meanings there are different types of "blue" that mean different things, red could be bad, etc... Can anyone clarify this?
Old 01-11-2018, 09:49 PM
Master
hello, well I opened this because I am interested in photography that actually shows 'auras' and whatnot, but I will post anyway cuz noone else has and why not lol.. honestly I don't have answers to your questions so maybe this part of my post will just bring more people to help clarify.

in my understanding red is an 'overlay' that is generally sort of an artificial negative layer that doesn't represent or reflect your true aura. however, I've also heard it can be part of the aura and mean what we'd typically think red entails; passion and all that. but I am unsure. I do think it's undebated that usually a lot of red means there are issues of pain, resentment, anger, illness etc.
gold and blue sound like scholarly and enlightened colors. I'd think different blues determine how serious or frivolous.. I mean not frivolous in a bad sense, but more fancy-free as I think dark blue is not as playful. but I would look toward chakras for meaning since their color definitions can be pretty general. ie if your blues are more aqua or teal then green is involved and it moves closer to the heart chakra and such. gold I'm not sure besides that it's known as a wonderful divine rich color.

now sorry if that was not helpful at all or more confusing lol. the reason I opened this is cuz there's an amazing guy I stumbled upon who does photography with incredible technology. something to do with Harry Oldfield but beyond that somehow I guess. which is beyond kirlian photography. a spiritual store near my house recently got some aura photography technology but I've not gotten to go yet and I don't think it's advanced as this guy's, but still cool. I know you are talking about a person just seeing a normal photograph and reading your aura from that, and the technology I'm mentioning may not even be recording 'the aura' per se, but nonetheless hopefully you find the information worthwhile.

So I deduced that what's being recorded in this guy's photography is negative ions/anions or at least they are part of it. because basically all life is capable of creating negative ions (they're the good ones, if you're unfamiliar in this sense) and even human movement creates them. but guess what? this guy also showed that human meditation/thought and intention create them!
Please check him out, particularly interesting to me were his touching tree leaf experiment and one where he does a third eye meditation and his thought/consciousness changes the 'aura' or whatever energy color in this special photography

Now that we're talking about it actually I am reminded of him sending me information on how to see auras myself in person. I contacted him cuz I was so impressed and wanted to share ideas and he was sweet enough to reply and then offer me that advice and information. He also thought I might be onto something with the anion theory but he hadn't seen it in those terms or that sense before. he does actually have a post about negative ion activity of the ocean but didn't think that possibly all the energy shown was the same phenomena. anywayy here is a link to his youtube with the leaf experiment, watch both videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldxDZnZ0_2Y

I can't find the meditation one at the moment but can try harder if you can't or need me to. here is his facebook page though

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pranav...33?ref=tn_tnmn

and his wordpress site that I guess was abandoned but has some nice posts on it

oh hey, searching his wordpress site real quick for the meditation one again I stumbled upon a quick post he made about tree energy, and he said
"Sharing energy with a tree. Red earth energy gets drawn into the human body with just a thought" with which the red color is seen in the photograph, you can find that easily scrolling down on this first page

https://pranaviewaustralia.wordpress.com/page/1/

I mean of course red has to have relevance besides just negatively, I just think the issue of an overwhelming red overlay is not necessarily good, but why wouldn't red be represented positively in auras too? plus we do know with chakra teachings that red is the grounded/earth color.