Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2018, 12:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Thats a pretty cool interpretation

My understanding is that if you accept that your spiritual energy/ soul are part of infinity & that your physical being is also part of it too then the Ego would be gone.

You may well be known as John Smith on earth, but your not only John Smith .. the whole package is part of everything that exists.

If your not too bothered about material things etc then it goes a long way.

Ultimately you are always complete - you just need to understand how that is so in a body that craves everything under the sun .

Ps. when someone is smug about coming to this understanding ... they still don't get it....

It's not an actual achievement when the truth has always been written on your inside labels .

Hi Raziel,

Thank you for the kind words.

So sharing thoughts that what you share brings to me

Yes, for me the energy/Spirit that gives life appears eternal, but I am experiencing being this human being. With being human comes the thoughts, evaluations, perspectives, and all the rest.

Can relate not separate, just a part of it all.

Living in this world comes with the journey taken, IMO. So, it seems one does what one is able and willing to deal with it. How one is able or willing seems to involve how one either thinks it to be or observes it to be then goes from there.

Now what does all this have to do with what is termed "ego". Ego as far as I can gather is the part of self that plays into this. Not separate, just an aspect or focal point to work through and process what is perceived.

This is not to dismiss what you share. I actually in its totality can feel it is all interconnected and eternal in its own way. ( as best I can word it at present) The part I find interesting and helped me is exploring how thoughts play into this and what can be and is created by them, thus affecting ones view point of the self.

Yes it is with in us all and each add thier own color to the rainbow that shines.
Which in my book makes life that much more interesting. Even the shadows play with in the images we see.

What is made of it to the individual or not seems to be ego at play.

To embrace oneself opens the way to embrace another.