Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 07-09-2016, 03:54 PM
Knower

Question Do I Live in a Pathologically Negative Location?

Hello,

I live with my mom and I have noticed that since we moved to a different flat back in 2006, with years I started feeling more depressed and my ride became more bumpy in terms of uncertainty and future.

I was overweight and there was a period when I felt good again. I think it was because I managed to lose a good amount of weight. But I feel what I hoped was gone, slowly find its way back again.

A few negatives about location:

- I was told that several people in their old age died in this flat
- A lot of traffic noise from outside and people
- Obviously fumes from traffic impairs air quality
- In 60 meters there is a hotel tower with tall cellular antenna on it (radio radiation?)
- Surrounding buildings have several satellites installed to catch TV (don't know if those affect your well being)

I heard numerous times that our environment determines our quality of life and I firmly believe in it. I think above contributed to my disrupted circadian rhytm and bad habits. I feel my nervous system got less stable than it was before. I no longer have firm patience I had. My general satisfaction with life factor has gone down significantly, leading to depression, despair and loss of belief in myself. Often when waking up I feel like I am drained and in recent months I have noticed my body started twitching even in 20 minute naps. This twitching reminds me of one that I experienced when I was a kid which explain I was growing when sleeping. Yesterday I was asleep and suddenly rolled left and fell from my bed on the floor. This happened also a month before very fast but my reflexes saved me and I managed to grab a chair that was very close to avoid falling.

Could it be there are unrested spirits that are causing this? I don't remember my dreams but could it be that when I fall asleep and go to astral plane I encounter them? I don't really know whether I go to astral plane and I just assumed this because why would I feel drained? I heard that if we feel drained it could be due to our souls fighting negative entities...

I am wondering if I should measure whether what I mentioned above causes impact on us where we live. Is there a way to check for negative polarity and paranormal activity? I remember many years ago on TV there was advice on how to find bad places for sleep in your house. You take 2 knitting needles and bend them 90 degrees. If they both crossed as you held them in each hand it would indicate a bad place. You would then move your bed to a place where they don't cross.

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks.
Old 28-01-2017, 07:09 AM
Experiencer
Yes, i can feel your situation.
Environment, location, what it is around, what is history of place, what will possibly be, everything effects you, you quality, there are residues from older people, you must know, back in times they weren't so conscious, but i guess it was easyer to live with negative energy around you.
If you have will, try to develop yourself, to sense this energies and release them. It goes 1 by 1, don't sure if it is worth it, follow your path whatever you feel is right.
Old 28-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Knower

Any proven tools you know that help detect negative energies?
Old 28-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Experiencer
Couldn't really say, what would be it. There are things to remove, singing bowls, smudging... I don't know, there is a lot of this on internet or. you can find someone, who is professional in this, no need to do it all by yourself.

Everybody that live there, must also agree that there is something and want it to be removed, if you live in rental it can be related to owner.

On the other hand, why is this effecting you?
Old 30-01-2017, 06:16 AM
Master
You can get negativity even from natural phenomena too- certain areas near rivers for example. Another thing is the type of artificial lighting and screens I downloaded free f.lux program for laptop
Old 08-03-2017, 06:39 AM
Master
A place does have a certain energy. There are geographical locations that are more suited to your energy, and others that are not.

Besides that, and individual house has a vibe. Your symptoms could be physical from the environment, but everything has an energy, the house and everything in it. If you have a lot of clutter that traps energy and doesn't allow it to flow. There is something about that.

I can think of one house where the people would just not want to do anything. It kind of zapped them into lethargy.

I have a house that I used to live in that is always in my 'negative' dreams. The house had a negative vibe.

Haunted? My house is very haunted, but I think that is natural because there are 'spirits around us all the time. Some are low and they do influence your thoughts and feelings. I can feel bad energy and identify it with no problem. I get it at times and I have to process it. We all have both negative and positive energy influences..... You can blame your surroundings but you can change the energy.. Sure, you can smudge and salt but really purging things you don't need and cleaning and sprucing up. The pathways should be clear of clutter so the energy can flow. Just as you would need enough space to move around comfortably, so does the energy so it doesn't get trapped and stagnant. If that is how you feel, it is an energy thing. You can call that spirits if you want or you can call them energies.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Super Moderator
Technik Geek....
I have found that anywhere, any place, piece of ground, room space, or physical location even outside, can be infused with thought. This works more strongly when it is thought combined with heart-felt energy. You can literally make your own space. The thought/emotional 'aura' must be strongly felt and repeated regularly for it to work.
However, when there are other people involved there are variables. But that shouldn't put you off attempting to create.
Old 02-12-2018, 02:40 AM
Ascender
I moved into AZ recently and after visiting Tucson for 3 days it is like I brought back it's bad energy with me to ruin all of me experiences in West Phoenix. I am now literally concerned about trying to stay within the state at all. Does Tucson have some bizaar damaging vibe?
Old 03-02-2019, 11:20 PM
Deactivated Account

You might well live in a pathologically negative place. I have lived in two places in the American south where the bad energy was palpable, though it took a while to pick up on it. It manifested itself in any number of unfortunate ways, with special emphasis on the way the people treated one another, or, more accurately, the way they treated people who were not of their caste. I've no rational explanation for this, though I've always wondered if it is the spiritual and psychological residue of slavery, and everything that came after.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator
When I was a little girl I lived near a place (town) which always gave me the deepest creeps. We often had to catch the bus there or go through it on the bus.
It was like that place sucked the warmth right out of me. Horrible isn't the word for it....but I can't find words.
Nobody else seemed to notice. I even asked one or two family members if they felt weird about that town. They didn't, and I was laughed at and called a "Rum 'un" (Northern English for strange, slightly amusing nuts person.)

As years went by, two most horrendous and worldwide-known serial killers did their work there.

But I feel it is in the place somehow. I don't know what it is.

But in later years I went back there with a dear one and went through those places which filled me with unspeakable horror as a child. Then for me at least, the darkness was lifted and can never be the same darkness again.