Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Master
AP success

I wasn't trying to do any AP until I've read Xan's suggested book on the subject. It just happened.

Around 4AM, I felt my entire body vibrate which has never happened before. I thought this must be the pre-AP phase. So I just decided to exit my body. I'm standing over my lower legs except I'm surprised not to see my body. The room is now in black and white and I'm not sure where I was supposed to go. I wait and the room turns into color. I see haphazardly placed letters spread out face down on either a table or a bed. I don't see the legs but I see either a sheet or a thin, soft blanket is placed over the furniture. I pick up the letters, read them, and I think they belong to my parents. I leave, go to another scene, had enough, and decided to reenter my body. The transition back into my body was smooth, and not like the jolt that I felt the first time I had an AP.

I wish I knew the meaning of what I saw.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:47 PM
johnnyfortner

When you are relaxed even before AP and most definitely during AP you can ask questions and get answers.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Master
Thanks! I'll have to try to remember to ask.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:20 PM
BreatheDeep

Congratulations! What book was suggested to you? I've been trying to AP off and on for a little while now without much luck.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Experiencer
Wow! Pretty fantastic that it happened so easily for you!!! I am curious as to which book it was as well. Grats.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Master
Thanks BreatheDeep. It's The Secret of the Soul by William Buhlman. You can also go to Youtube and watch the interview. There are 8 segments there. I plan to watch it when I have some quality downtime. Good luck on AP. You can do it!
Old 12-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Master
Thanks Zagacat. Just because it was easy for me the second time doesn't me it'll be easy for me the third time. I hope it'll be just as easy. I really don't know what I'm doing.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:28 PM
BreatheDeep

Thanks I'll check it out, I've actually seen his books before I just never got any of them. I projected once as a kid accidentally in my house, I can't wait to do it again.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Master
Correction: I did not have jolts on re-entry on both AP's. I had a jolt when I returned from a forced out of body experience.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:45 PM
nejixsas

wow, congrats. lol
if you dont mind can you tell me your tricks from step by step? :-)