Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Knower
Predicting Death

A friend of mine who has constantly riddiculed me for my spirituality asked me for a reading.

In part of the reading I predicted death of a person close to him.

I didn't realise what I'd done till a few weeks later. I feel terrible. But hand on heart I honestly didn't have any intention to be hurtful or nasty in any way.

The predicted time 3-6 months.

I asked through Pendulum if I'd did wrong or upset spirit. I also asked other questions and it seem I've didn't do anything wrong, spirit wanted me to pass that message on.

I am just playing the waiting game. Part of me wants to be wrong for his sake but I will get a load of abuse if I am wrong.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:44 AM
Everly

I believe it's highly unethical to ever predict a death.
Old 02-04-2015, 03:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Its certainly something that a good reader wouldn't do, and the death card most times has nothing to do with the death of someone.
Old 02-04-2015, 03:22 AM
Master

I'm afraid I must agree with Everly and Revolver, here. It can cause so much upset emotionally, spiritually and physically.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:23 AM
Knower
I agree with you all that I shouldn't have. At the time, I was just letting the infomation through. Something in my brain went on bypass and I didn't realise the severity of what I said till a few weeks later.

I regret what I said and I repeat that there was no intention to cause upset in anyway.

It's been an experience that I regret.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Na, we have all made that mistake in some way, its all a learning process.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:41 AM
Master

Hey - lesson learned - right?
Old 03-04-2015, 03:59 AM
Knower
Yes, I definately have learned through this experience.

I didn't post this hoping for answers, more like getting it off my chest as it is eating away at me.

So pleased I haven't been shot down for my error.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:15 AM
Celeste

I do astrology charts and the cards. When I was in classes to learn both, we were told the number one rule is to never predict death. I never do, but one reader I used to go to, she always told me this one was gonna die, and that one is gonna die. It upset me so much, I quit calling her. And you know what, all my loved ones she predicted would die are all still here. Because, even if it is true, a person can be on their deathbed, and then miracles happen, due to prayer, and they remain very much alive.

You are ok. Don't even give it another thought.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Knower
Thank you Celeste