Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 10-11-2014, 03:55 AM
brightpup2

7 symptoms of ascension

1. Searching for Truth
After the age of ten (though some begin earlier or later than usual), indigos begin to search for their truths. Through intuition-driven research, we begin to develop what they see as beliefs. Most indigos do not even realise what they are doing - we naturally ask “why” when something puzzles us! This is the time when we use our finely tuned lie-detector to decide what is true, what is half-true (for example; myths, legends, and stereotypes), and what is a deliberate lie. The lies and half-truths are tossed away or filed somewhere for further scrutiny.

2. Gathering Knowledge
When we find something that feels true - a sensation that rises from deep within us - we find out about it. Usually this is through asking questions or, if the resources are available, learning about it through the internet, books, and television. When indigos get to this stage they begin to question themselves and their choices on religion, eating habits, sleep patterns, etc.

3. Shifting
Questioning leads to dramatic changes. Indigos at this point are trying things out and trying to find something manmade that will suit them. This is where the starseed and otherkin theories came from; indigo children, teenagers, and adults looking to explain their presence on Earth. We also change our religious attitudes significantly, jumping from faith to faith is beneficial in forming an opinion about our own tendencies.

4. Awakening
The outcome of all this outside searching is a spontaneous moment of insight. That moment is the exact instant of awakening, when we finally discover that we cannot shape our beliefs to suit the moulds of society - something is always out of place or missing. Usually we stop looking for answers (at least for ourselves) in outside sources and turn inward to find our truth because it was never really lost in the first place - we just buried deep within to keep it safe.

5. Remembering
This step is like the top of the hill; once you reach it the rest of way is much easier to complete. Knowledge begins to come back to us as small bursts of wisdom (indigos usually experience this throughout their lives because they act like magnets, in a way) and slowly we develop an all-inclusive memory again.

6. Becoming
When you begin to remember your mission it is only natural to return to your state of full awareness. Sometimes this can time because emotions like fear, hate, and embarrassment may hinder your progress. As you become your true self you will see that you no longer have need for unhealthy things in life whether they be emotional, physical, mental or spiritual.

7. Being
The final step, the ultimate goal - when you succeed at reaching this point you know that you are capable of anything and everything. Fear no longer takes an effect and embarrassment is replaced by courage and logic. Hate will seem useless because your knowledge will tell you how to fix something unhealthy. Your body will finally be able to request wholesome food intake and sleeping patterns and receive them without emotional or mental issues blocking the way.
Old 28-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, I just read this post and i can see how accurate it describes my life experience so far (i'm 31). I'm seem to be around point 5.
I was wondering where did you get this information from?
Old 03-12-2014, 01:05 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you for this post. It is very inspiring and motivational :)

~*~b3aut1fuldr3am3r~*~
Old 03-12-2014, 07:52 AM
PleiadianLuna

I believe I am around the end of stage 3 going into stage 4. Very exciting!
Old 03-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Master
Very insightful brightpup2. I can relate to it all.

I would add this: as remembering occurs comes the unlearning, much conscious effort has gone into unlearning what I once believed.
And it is possible to be dipping your toe sort of speak, simultaneously, into the last three steps, I know I am.

Don't know if I want to say I am an indigo though, not fond of labels.
Old 11-06-2015, 12:11 AM
Knower

Interesting a progression of the process. According to this I am awakening or verging on the remembering.
Especially if I have started remembering blocked childhood memories and studying these in an attempt to unravel my truth I suppose.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:43 AM
Deactivated Account
10 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ZZuQzgEDg
Old 01-07-2015, 06:17 PM
Seeker

Nice.
I teeter often between five and six. I have my moments, but I never fully step into six. Like I'm wearing a different shoe on each foot: one in five, one in six. I've only gone barefoot into seven when I've been on shrooms. That's exactly how it feels. I would love to be so fearless and knowledgeable all the time. One day.
Old 18-07-2015, 05:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Nice guide, good way to put it. :)
Old 18-07-2015, 05:49 PM
Pathfinder

I absolutely agree. I think I'm between 4 and 5. To come to 5 I have to induce astral projection, but I find it difficult to get out. Those who are familiar with astrology, I have a 12th house Pisces north node, which means I have to get into an altered state of consciousness and get in touch with the collective uncosciousness.