Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-05-2011, 07:04 AM
soul whisperer

inspired to write by my soul connection

Well, about 9 months ago I met my soul connection and ever since then I've been inspired to write and write and write. What's a total surprise to me is the poetry I've been writing, both in english and in greek (I am half greek). Why? Well, I've NEVER written poetry before and not read very much poetry either. So where this is all coming from is amazing to me. It just pours out of me. I am but a tool in this process. I know my soul connection (I am still hesitating to call him TF although I feel it so much) is the catalyst for my inspiration and the shift in my soul.
I was hesitant to share my writings as they're so personal. But something happened. I opened up one day - it was like something was pushing me to do it - and I shared some of my poems, reading them aloud. Their loving reaction was to result in my starting a blog where I post all that I write. I'm happy I've done it. One of the things my SC has taught me is not to be afraid to share my thoughts and feelings and not fear my vulnerability. I feel lighter, more authentically me and that is how I intend to live from here on in.
If you are interested in my poetry and writings I'd love for you to visit me at mycolorfulheart.wordpress.com
hugs of love
Old 15-05-2011, 09:16 AM
Pathfinder
I have read your poetry and I must say I gave me goosebumps in a positive way. This is soooo beautiful! Keep on writing, and thank you for sharing this.
I know, I have hesitated too, to write things about myself and my twin soul, because as you say, this is so personal, but once you did this, and the reactions are positive you will be glad you did this.
You are definitly not alone who is going through this progress, and I found out that this is a fine place to share all those things. Most of us are growing spiritualy here, so we know what we are talking about.
Anyway, do you talk (telepathic or 'in mind') with your soul connection, and does he have an answer why you have started to write and write? there must be a reason for this.

greetings,
Sarah
Old 15-05-2011, 10:29 AM
soul whisperer

Thanks Sarah. I'm touched by your kind, compassionate and understanding words. It has been very lonely on this path of spiritual awakening. I had never even heard of the term 'twin flame' or 'soul connection' before meeting him. But I realize now that this information and knowledge comes to you only when you're ready for it. This forum has provided me with so much understanding, insight and comfort (even though I've only recently started posting) knowing that there are others going through similar situations.
My SC is complicated, to say the least. We have become very close friends but are unable to see eachother as much as we'd like due to other commitments on both our sides, both relationship-wise and work-wise. We chat frequently via internet and although that's had a bittersweet taste up to now sending me on a high of incredible joy while it lasts, but then sending me crashing when I realize that's all I'll have, it's getting 'easier' to handle and I feel utterly blessed to at least have this amazingly deep connection filled with so much love and affection. The most difficult of all for me is the age difference (he is much younger) and although I don't feel the difference between us when we are together on occasion or chatting it is something that our physical reality cannot easily overcome.
We haven't yet talked about the depth and meaning of our connection and I don't know that he's fully aware of it even or ready to absorb it. Having said that a part of me says that he is sub-consiously aware of it but as it is so intense he pushes it further away. I know that he feels the intensity of it and sometimes retreats (or does a run, as they say), but it doesn't last very long and we always continue just where we left off. It's quite funny actually, our chats just pick up exactly where we left off last as if not a day has passed. I think that may be because we are continually communicating in spirit - at least that's how I feel. I often feel his presence and my heart swells with love and joy when I do and I frequently get the urge to write out these 'spiritual conversations' that we have in a sort of channeling mode. It's a great comfort to me.
The poem I wrote this morning came to me as I was awakening and I could feel his presence next to me and filling me.
There are lots more poems I've written that I'll be posting - oh, I haven't yet told him that I'm doing this, but I will....although seeing as I've already read some of my first greek ones to him I'm sure he already knows he's my inspiration, or should I say perhaps, my muse!
thanks again Sarah
loving hugs