Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-05-2011, 05:45 PM
ivy71983

Has anyone heard about the whole May 21st thing? Supposedly this is the day Jesus Christ returns and takes the "Good" with him and the rest are left to suffer for five months or something like that. I dont have all the facts but here in NYC there are people walking around with signs and t-shirts about it. I just find all this crazy since in the bible (forgot where) no one knows when "the end of the world" or "jesus will return".
Old 12-05-2011, 06:03 PM
konrard

Time has all ready ended. You are just here to understand why. :)
Old 12-05-2011, 08:13 PM
pebble

I will let you know on may 21...lol
Quote:
Has anyone heard about the whole May 21st thing? Supposedly this is the day Jesus Christ returns and takes the "Good" with him
for Ivy
Old 12-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Animus27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gs2o5T7oN8
Old 14-05-2011, 03:10 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla
In reality (the world), things are getting ugly pretty quick as 2012 quickly approaches us....as I'm sure many of you have noticed.

It also seems as if my dreams involving my TF are quickly growing with intensity...and it is all leading up to something big.

Life and my dreams seem to be almost like a maze, and my TF shows up in my dreams almost every night to guide me out of the maze....guiding me home perhaps.

Does anyone else feel this way?

It's kind of funny that the time stamp on your post happens to be 12:21.

I'm of the mind that our thoughts and beliefs create our reality. If you are familiar with the Observer effect, if you expect a certain outcome, that's what you will observe. With that realization, I have chosen to believe the more positive spin on 12/21/12. That the world as we know it may be ending, because a new, better age is dawning.

Instead of seeing ugliness, I choose to see that darkness is being exposed more and more to the light of truth.

Otherwise, I agree with Konrard - there is no such thing as time, and never was. That which does not exist, cannot come to an "end."