Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-05-2011, 02:00 AM
lennonsdoll

I'M TAKING BACK MY LIFE.

i decided that i'm taking back my life and i'm not going to let this connection rule me anymore. it's too much and i can't obsess over things that i cannot control. i only have control over my life and my decisions, not his. this connection is way bigger and way more powerful than i will ever comprehend. destiny is the only one in control and the only thing i can do is better myself and focus on my life, not his. no more wallowing and feeling sorry for myself. i deserve to live! and that's exactly what i'm going to do. if we end up working out in the end, that's really great. but if it doesn't, then i guess something else is meant to come my way. i'm not going to deny the feelings i have, but i'm not going to let it consume my brain anymore. it took me 6 months to realize this, but i suppose this experience is meant to make me stronger. yeah!

peace n love!
Old 01-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Master
its great to hear someone breaking free from this nightmare called TF, SM, I wish you all the best, never go into another relationship that has a label attached, if you do its already half dead. Oh I love the Beatles also their music has kept me sane right out through my life. Here is a painting of mine that may cheer you up.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonsdoll
i decided that i'm taking back my life and i'm not going to let this connection rule me anymore. it's too much and i can't obsess over things that i cannot control. i only have control over my life and my decisions, not his. this connection is way bigger and way more powerful than i will ever comprehend. destiny is the only one in control and the only thing i can do is better myself and focus on my life, not his. no more wallowing and feeling sorry for myself. i deserve to live! and that's exactly what i'm going to do. if we end up working out in the end, that's really great. but if it doesn't, then i guess something else is meant to come my way. i'm not going to deny the feelings i have, but i'm not going to let it consume my brain anymore. it took me 6 months to realize this, but i suppose this experience is meant to make me stronger. yeah!

peace n love!
good job~! be stronger, be YOU~! as far as destiny, you have far more control over your own personal destiny than you may realize, take control of that too...also, i echo psychoslice's views on the Beatles...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 01-05-2011, 02:58 AM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
i'm not going to deny the feelings i have, but i'm not going to let it consume my brain anymore.

Those are all some intense, wonderful strong statements you made, but this one really made me proud of you, that's beautiful.

Old 01-05-2011, 07:12 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:

peace n love!

Great attitude!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:30 AM
lennonsdoll

THANK YOU EVERYONE. oh my goodness psychoslice, i am in love with that painting. john lennon is my dreamboat <3
Old 01-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Master
I realize that those strong feelings and vibes are extremely powerful and hard to deny. I am very happy that you are going to take control of your life again.

Mr Slice, great picture....

zipzip
Old 01-05-2011, 12:59 PM
Lilstar07

You was never under control anyway
You was always free. Thats what 'TF' is here to help you realise...remember

oh and psychoslice , love that paintin!
Old 01-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Master

Quote:

peace n love!
May I go with you leaving the twinflame thing behind? I mean I want to take back the control of my life too. I am so fed up with being so dependant of him. Yesterday I saw him again and I felt so clearly that I indeed love him very very much, but that I have to let go. And I really felt like I was in charge of my own life and decisions from that moment on. The feelings can't be denied, they are way too strong. But we can live our own life, thinking about the twinflame sometimes with love in our hearts. If it is menat to be in the future it sure will happen.
Lots of love,
Nymphea
Old 01-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Ascender

Either you weren't ready for you twin or neither was he/she ready for you or he/she wasn't your twin. Anyway good for you on living your life the way you want to