Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 12-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Knower
Natal venus in Scorpio. I have most always got along with Scorpio sun people.
Old 22-11-2018, 09:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hissyfit
do you all agree that a scorpio's biggest weakness is jealousy?

Possibly. Almost all seem to have issues with trust that i know of.

I do feel scorpio's get a bad rep that is usually highly exaggerated as seen earlier on this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5077fI3hIWY
Old 22-11-2018, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising8819
I am a scorpio. I noticed we have some psychic abilities. I am trying to perfect it.
Any advice or opinions what it is to be a scorpio?
To be a Scorpio...
let's see, you ask for advice...be kind...always.
Do not tell a person what you are picking up, keep it to yourself and observe;
With age and wisdom...help others with what you glean.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-07-2019, 04:15 PM
Suspended
Seeker

One of my exes was a scorpio who could manipulate anyone. It felt like he could read peoples thoughts. Is this true with y'all?
Old 09-07-2019, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceidauilyc
One of my exes was a scorpio who could manipulate anyone. It felt like he could read peoples thoughts. Is this true with y'all?
Not the mind reading per say, but the manipulation sure as heck! Scorpios are very powerful energetically and can be masters of manipulation, and powerful energy workers. I feel for them it's extra important to learn to channel this so it's not abused. I'm not sure they do it deliberately, although I know some do.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
To be a Scorpio...
let's see, you ask for advice...be kind...always.
Do not tell a person what you are picking up, keep it to yourself and observe;
With age and wisdom...help others with what you glean.
I think especially important to learn to deal with your emotions and learn to express feelings in a healthy way. Scorpios usually are very deep and very intense and also have problems with emotions and feelings, bottle it all up.
I think that's where the tendency to be manipulative and not so nice comes from as you are then prone to have ego and knee-jerk reactions. Since they are also very powerful when it comes to intuition and energy work they can wreak a lot of havoc when that power doesn't get controlled and channeled in healthy ways.
So in that sense I think they can do an awful lot of good, but they have to learn to control and express their emotions and feelings etc. so this becomes possible.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Possibly. Almost all seem to have issues with trust that i know of.

I do feel scorpio's get a bad rep that is usually highly exaggerated as seen earlier on this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5077fI3hIWY
I don't think it is exaggerated at all. I think it's simply an issue of not being empowered and letting powers and things come out unleashed.
Most people aren't empowered, so that's not a dig nor unusual. It's just that Scorpios have such intense and strong energy that if they let things come out unleashed it is far worse than when another sun sign does.

The Scorpios I've known... only 1 was very together. Can't say I ever noticed any vengeance-like anything or manipulation. We were good friends. Only Scorpio friend I've ever had, hihi.

Another was the worst ever, and only a teenager at the time, go figure. Extremely manipulative and fully aware of what he was doing, he could up to a point also read minds, he could see things and so on. But he also couldn't handle his emotions and was in deep trouble, had been since he was 10. Suicide attempt, drugs, booze...

One other, an adult woman, had her powers channeled, she was a witch. I trained with her and she was nice, great help, but I did feel that underneath there was this nasty energy. In a scary way because she had developed her powers so much, combined with Scorpio intensity, she was very strong. I'd never have dared cross her, haha.

Last example... adolescent self-absorbed biotch who expected people to worship the ground she walked on. Horrible person, cold, nasty if things didn't suit her. Yet she had loads of friends which I never understood. I mean, her own family feared her! I didn't, I just really didn't like her. The air seemed to freeze when she was around. Not joking.
Once I was in her cross-hairs. Phew... VERY unpleasant. I learnt then that you can shoot energetic arrows from your aura at another. That's what she did. It HURT!!!
Old 09-07-2019, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't think it is exaggerated at all. I think it's simply an issue of not being empowered and letting powers and things come out unleashed.
Most people aren't empowered, so that's not a dig nor unusual. It's just that Scorpios have such intense and strong energy that if they let things come out unleashed it is far worse than when another sun sign does.

The Scorpios I've known... only 1 was very together. Can't say I ever noticed any vengeance-like anything or manipulation. We were good friends. Only Scorpio friend I've ever had, hihi.

Another was the worst ever, and only a teenager at the time, go figure. Extremely manipulative and fully aware of what he was doing, he could up to a point also read minds, he could see things and so on. But he also couldn't handle his emotions and was in deep trouble, had been since he was 10. Suicide attempt, drugs, booze...

One other, an adult woman, had her powers channeled, she was a witch. I trained with her and she was nice, great help, but I did feel that underneath there was this nasty energy. In a scary way because she had developed her powers so much, combined with Scorpio intensity, she was very strong. I'd never have dared cross her, haha.

Last example... adolescent self-absorbed biotch who expected people to worship the ground she walked on. Horrible person, cold, nasty if things didn't suit her. Yet she had loads of friends which I never understood. I mean, her own family feared her! I didn't, I just really didn't like her. The air seemed to freeze when she was around. Not joking.
Once I was in her cross-hairs. Phew... VERY unpleasant. I learnt then that you can shoot energetic arrows from your aura at another. That's what she did. It HURT!!!

So.....it took you about 8 months to think of a reply. I'm joking, i'm joking.

I think you just had bad experiences with them. There was only one that i've met in which her energy was like you described. And i didn't even know her well. Like she was really nice to me but something about her seemed a little off. I felt like she can be very manipulative. Not a bad person overall though.

I agree that they can be quite intense but also very sensitive too. Most are very loyal and are only a problem if you get on their bad side.

Old 10-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Guide

I just recently had a scorpio man come into my life. I'm an aqua with scorpio rising and Pluto in my first house. I have never truly dated a scorpio male before but so far I really like him. He is very affectionate and gives me lots of attention so far. He is also really funny.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:18 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't know any Scorpios in my life-- at all. From all the water elements, I find Pisces to be the most open, loving and receptive.. Cancer women are very loving too. Scorpios, particularly the women, I just don't know any. Do Capricorns scare you away? We can be a little too ambitious/ competitive, if you don't like the challenge of getting petty than maybe your a very smart sign

I met some male scorpians on this forum, they have easy go personalities and can be very funny. They are a good time to chat with. Supposedly Caps and Scorps are romantically competitive but I never met any..