Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-10-2018, 02:42 PM
Ascender
Question Becoming a Pro?

I really need more work options(my neck discs are shot).
I have judged myself and wondered how friends and family might respond to my going pro openly. I also have judged myself around if I were to offer police help. But I know I could do this. Are there others who don't Want negative reactions from others if they are openly professional mediums?
Old 16-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Knower
I’m not a professional medium either. I thought about it sometimes especially with police investigations wise.

Very limited people know that I am a medium. You are who you are. Its almost that old rule of thumb if someone is going to be overly judgemental and be disrespectful to you, then they are someone that probably shouldn’t be in your inner circle. Family and friends should love you no matter what.

Best of luck
Old 16-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Administrator
I Have given info to police some disregard it look at you as though you are going mad.others accept it.you have to find someone who will take you serious and listen to what you have got to say.
you have to be sure you know what you are talking about also. every thing comes with experience.and that is what you need to be experienced.

Namaste
Old 16-10-2018, 11:09 PM
Administrator
Hello

I can share my journey. I was in my 20's when I could have had the opportunity to go professional to be mentored along by one that became famous. I had a vision of spot lights and feeling very sick from it all. I said no that my path would show itself to me along the way. It was years later that I ran into this person at a show and was asked if I felt I made the right choice in life's path, as they thought I had wasted my life. I asked if they had family, no not married, if they could freely go out in public without escrost no....so as I could for me I made the right choice.

As for working with the authorities words of great cautions are needed here. I reported on a case a few days after the murder even with great details to a so called anonymous Hot Line. A year went by and the body was found. I was called to the Police station an put in the little room and grilled for hours on end to what I knew about the case. It seems that I knew details that lined up with the conditions of the murder. I had to clear myself literally of involvement in the case.

I went on from there to help with "Cold Cases" as I became respected by the officers involved but I was never openly identified in helping. You can not take the stand and say "the dead told me details" as of yet. That day will come I am sure.

I never went professional as EGO gets in the path too many times, money and that need to keep it all up takes a tole on your body and mind.

I know so many readers that have made livings from it and man they are not in good health or aging well.

We all have our paths and callings stay true to the one your on. For me that calling has been on SF since Feb 2007 and I am still here.

I have gone head to head with some of the best of the best over the years and I stand my ground with them, but I still respect the path I am on here with doing work for those that can not afford the services out there.

Lynn