Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Spiritually Stuck

I'm new around these parts so please forgive my ignorance on some subjects. I'm having a bit of a conundrum in my life because I seem to have natural inclinations towards being a natural witch, someone said that I was a light worker, and I'm born and raised Christian.

I have always had weird things pop up like sensing negative energy around me and all that good stuff. I have never really practiced magic but it's present in some forms. Keep in mind that I have never researched the subject until very recently.

People really never like me very much because I do not engage in a lot of negative activities and I absolutely refuse to harm anyone in any way. I'm a magnet for negative stuff messing with me and it's going on recently.

I'm trying to reconcile that I am Christian and always have been. It's almost like that God is giving me the green light on somethings but it contradicts a lot of things. Somneone used a binding spell on me recently which was black and prayed to God and it was eventually removed.

I wouldn't mind finding out if someone else has had to deal with this or any advice. A local church would call me a sinner but I never looked taught myself these things that happen.
Old 24-01-2018, 04:18 PM
Master

Hi techwondo,

Simply put:

As long as you remain conversant with, attached to, thinking about, engaged in, etc., the (negative) dynamics spoken of - and that includes the incessant re-examining the details of occurrences, the minutiae of these unprogressive past experiences, - which is contrary to the above - you'll actually be giving permission and access for these forces to enter and continue to operate in your life. And that includes the mistake of needing social approval of peers/permission of authorities, etc., which leads to having to talk about these issues all the time further opening the door to conflict, external and internal.

Of course, the same is true of the more positive pursuits by putting thought and energy into them - but those are transforming, not debilitating, frustrating, or dissatisfying. Offer your heart to God, consecrate your life, and let God take care of the rest. That's the true reconciliation....not something that needs to be openly discussed, examined, proved, or approved of by others. That's the false reconciliation.

Just make the right choice, and completely IGNORE the wrong choice...at every moment.
Failure and resistance happens, but don't give in to it, keep going...
It gets better.

Jmo, fwiw.
Wishing you well...

~ J
Old 24-01-2018, 04:42 PM
boshy b. good

What does it take to pick up honor,
someone as worth worth (such is
honor), honor is an carry on without
badded reports on one's chin, also,
honor feels as freedom, we know
it's from insided as be. We Know.

You already are honor.
Old 24-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Experiencer

techwondo,

Do what gives you joy. All is well. God is in control. Your life is perfect as it is. All is in divine order. Just accept yourself as you are and have fun.

HS
Old 25-01-2018, 11:20 PM
Newbie ;)

thanks

I'm figuring things out because people where I live currently watch people to see how they can target them for whatever. I don't want their approval but have to be aware of what they see, etc.

I'm just not compatible with where I live on any level so I handle that when I can. Things started to kick in when they should'nt have and that caused me issues. It's kind of messed up when you feel something only in certain places and don't know why or what it is.

This town where I live has weird people and alot of them have mental issues that I pickup on and did not know what it was. I'm just laying low as mentioned and will make the necessary changes when I feel like it.

People that saw what was changing in me instead of telling me so I could try to fix it they decided it was better to torture me. I'm not looking for their approval for anything and I can watch myself better since there is some understanding on my part.

I am fine with how I am but I need to learn to mask certain things better because back home no one ever said or did anything to me.
Old 26-01-2018, 02:49 AM
Experiencer

Hang in there man.

Take it one day at a time.

We usually don't 'see the perfection' here on earth, but after we die we'll see how it was all for the best.

Peace.
Old 26-01-2018, 07:48 PM
boshy b. good

Hold in your essences. Run in your
essences. No need for other downs.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:01 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Simple Believe in yourself