Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-12-2017, 10:05 PM
Master
How Christianity spread through the world.

The first major spread of Christianity was when Constantine legalized it around 300 A.D., and it spread throughout the Roman empire.

Notice; http://www.waupun.k12.wi.us/Policy/o...istianity.html.

This is one of the ways that Christianity got so exposed to paganism, many of its new converts were already heavily indoctrinated with paganism, and they brought these ways with them. The mixture of Christianity and paganism, filtered with philosophy, produced the origins of many Christian doctrines and celebrations today. It was a natural thing, slowly mixed into the Christian bloodstream year after year; the powerful forces that be, determined the future of Christianity way back in this incredible history.

There was, and still is, great deception taking place. In order to get a true believer to accept that paganism, you had to deceive them, make them comfortable with the changes, and make them " Believe the deceptions." Christianity is not stupid, but they all are human. Any human can be deceived; but they must not " See the deception." If they see it, they won't go for it.

A deceived person does not know they are deceived.

In order for satan to deceive a whole world, Rev. 12:9, he needed a world wide power of influence. Nearly one third of the people of the world are Christians. Many people listen to Christians, they have great influence. satan knew Christianity was spreading, so he " Helped Christianity spread", he is the god of this world; having great influence. satan is another reason Christianity has spread so much. The Devil knew, because satan is not stupid, if he could get into Christianity, he would then have inside access to a church of God, and thus have a hidden influence on the whole world, masked inside of a religion.

So satan persuades the Christian leadership with a zealous chase; like a hunter chasing its prey. But does so in a way that the leaders " Think its God." They have to think its God, or satan could not deceive them.

So satan spends a lot of time HELPING the ministry, giving them certain knowledge, blessing them with money, goods, and power. Masking himself as God. You can't deceive a whole nation of believers, by constantly hurting them. The devil is not stupid and ignorant, he is VERY wise and intelligent. You set a trap with something worth getting at, you entice the persons lust , and you give them things that they enjoy and need. And you do so, NEVER letting them realize that you are not God, you MUST lead them like God would lead them.

This is an original reason how Christianity spread. One of many reasons we will look at.
Old 13-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
The first major spread of Christianity was when Constantine legalized it around 300 A.D., and it spread throughout the Roman empire.

Notice; http://www.waupun.k12.wi.us/Policy/o...istianity.html.

This is one of the ways that Christianity got so exposed to paganism, many of its new converts were already heavily indoctrinated with paganism, and they brought these ways with them. The mixture of Christianity and paganism, filtered with philosophy, produced the origins of many Christian doctrines and celebrations today. It was a natural thing, slowly mixed into the Christian bloodstream year after year; the powerful forces that be, determined the future of Christianity way back in this incredible history.

There was, and still is, great deception taking place. In order to get a true believer to accept that paganism, you had to deceive them, make them comfortable with the changes, and make them " Believe the deceptions." Christianity is not stupid, but they all are human. Any human can be deceived; but they must not " See the deception." If they see it, they won't go for it.

A deceived person does not know they are deceived.

In order for satan to deceive a whole world, Rev. 12:9, he needed a world wide power of influence. Nearly one third of the people of the world are Christians. Many people listen to Christians, they have great influence. satan knew Christianity was spreading, so he " Helped Christianity spread", he is the god of this world; having great influence. satan is another reason Christianity has spread so much. The Devil knew, because satan is not stupid, if he could get into Christianity, he would then have inside access to a church of God, and thus have a hidden influence on the whole world, masked inside of a religion.

So satan persuades the Christian leadership with a zealous chase; like a hunter chasing its prey. But does so in a way that the leaders " Think its God." They have to think its God, or satan could not deceive them.

So satan spends a lot of time HELPING the ministry, giving them certain knowledge, blessing them with money, goods, and power. Masking himself as God. You can't deceive a whole nation of believers, by constantly hurting them. The devil is not stupid and ignorant, he is VERY wise and intelligent. You set a trap with something worth getting at, you entice the persons lust , and you give them things that they enjoy and need. And you do so, NEVER letting them realize that you are not God, you MUST lead them like God would lead them.

This is an original reason how Christianity spread. One of many reasons we will look at.

Your post seems to be not a good one due to you distorted the whole truth as rubbish. Just ask a question to you , do you know God or just assumption works? From Bible?

Have you ever see God? Have you knew his shape or appearance and his character or abilities? So your understanding is of no truth or reference.
Old 14-12-2017, 12:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Your post seems to be not a good one due to you distorted the whole truth as rubbish. Just ask a question to you , do you know God or just assumption works? From Bible?

Have you ever see God? Have you knew his shape or appearance and his character or abilities? So your understanding is of no truth or reference.

I do not know God. I don't know his appearance , but I could take a guess. I think God has at least two forms that I have seen biblical evidence for. In one form he shapes like a human, and may have wings. God may have a head, but he may have other types of heads as well. One with the look of a lion, another head with the appearance of an Eagle. He may have upwards of seven heads in one of his forms, just one in another. He may have the appearance of a Dragon. In another form he is a Spirit , he has upwards of seven spirits; and where we find a spirit, it usually has a mind, or a head.
Old 14-12-2017, 12:41 AM
Master
I read this article on why Christianity grew so much, and I kind of liked it. Notice;

http://myocn.net/four-reasons-why-ea...ew-so-quickly/
Old 14-12-2017, 12:56 AM
Master
Here is another view on why Christianity grew so much;

Remember; consider what I am saying. That hidden within Christianity is a very powerful deception, one they do not know about in their hearts ; they just don't know how much satan wanted them to grow,. Because through a " Perceived healthy church", he could get more and more people. So he seduces them with powerful deceived perceived teaching that appears to be truth. This is the best way to deceive Christians, or believers; draw them in with a gospel that shines and has appeal and sedation for lust.

Make it personal and cause the believer to think they are anointed and special. Appeal directly to the believers heart and total consciousness. Even verbally speak to some of them as if its God doing it; that is how you deceive a Christian, appeal to their spiritual vanity!
Old 14-12-2017, 01:03 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I do not know God. I don't know his appearance , but I could take a guess. I think God has at least two forms that I have seen biblical evidence for. In one form he shapes like a human, and may have wings. God may have a head, but he may have other types of heads as well. One with the look of a lion, another head with the appearance of an Eagle. He may have upwards of seven heads in one of his forms, just one in another. He may have the appearance of a Dragon. In another form he is a Spirit , he has upwards of seven spirits; and where we find a spirit, it usually has a mind, or a head.

All gods has an unchangeable shape that's what I've seen in the spiritual realm. They can only expanding or shrinking process in sizes but their individual shape is only one.

Spirit or Godly form are the same. It's because human can't see them and think differently from the truth.

I can see them and touch them with my human hand that's I can feel his flesh and body temperature.
Old 14-12-2017, 01:13 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Here is another view on why Christianity grew so much;

Remember; consider what I am saying. That hidden within Christianity is a very powerful deception, one they do not know about in their hearts ; they just don't know how much satan wanted them to grow,. Because through a " Perceived healthy church", he could get more and more people. So he seduces them with powerful deceived perceived teaching that appears to be truth. This is the best way to deceive Christians, or believers; draw them in with a gospel that shines and has appeal and sedation for lust.

Make it personal and cause the believer to think they are anointed and special. Appeal directly to the believers heart and total consciousness. Even verbally speak to some of them as if its God doing it; that is how you deceive a Christian, appeal to their spiritual vanity!

No God want to be known thoroughly by another deity due to he can be attack by others at anytime..... So it's better to be in delusion or vanity by others and knowing nothing about this religion --- Christianity. I guess that's the main reason main purpose for it. But don't forget that the God is still the same God for he's strong enough for his defense. But his religion is still better be a mysterious one to other Gods.
Old 14-12-2017, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
All gods has an unchangeable shape that's what I've seen in the spiritual realm. They can only expanding or shrinking process in sizes but their individual shape is only one.

Spirit or Godly form are the same. It's because human can't see them and think differently from the truth.

I can see them and touch them with my human hand that's I can feel his flesh and body temperature.

I would say that God has a Changeable shape or form, but again I can only speculate. His character does not change, but I would agree that God or Christ and Spirit beings can change their " Size", by either shrinking or expanding. I think God and Christ can fly as well. But they are not in any kind of physical flesh. I think God can also expand or shrink the knowledge in a humans consciousness.
Old 14-12-2017, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
No God want to be known thoroughly by another deity due to he can be attack by others at anytime..... So it's better to be in delusion or vanity by others and knowing nothing about this religion --- Christianity. I guess that's the main reason main purpose for it. But don't forget that the God is still the same God for he's strong enough for his defense. But his religion is still better be a mysterious one to other Gods.

I think it may well be better to be in illusion about God, that is , after all, what he has most humans in anyway. He uses illusion and confusion like a "Prison." But he keeps humans in there to protect and preserve them, not to hurt them. This is yet another way Christianity has spread.
Old 14-12-2017, 03:54 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I would say that God has a Changeable shape or form, but again I can only speculate. His character does not change, but I would agree that God or Christ and Spirit beings can change their " Size", by either shrinking or expanding. I think God and Christ can fly as well. But they are not in any kind of physical flesh. I think God can also expand or shrink the knowledge in a humans consciousness.

God's knowledge is truely depending of what species of origin God they're belonging. As God Jehovah is an Angels family Gods his limitations of knowledge is only within their family abilities.

It's the same as the the Phoenix, the unicorn, the Dragon..... They have their own dharma energy abilities. And to the expansion of knowledge is only available by realization or revelation by their knowledge.

The knowledge won't come by themselves. They've to find ways to improve or learning. That's why the Gods in the universe want to steal my dharma energy so that they can be immediately go to the top of the mountain. Gods lives hundreds thousands of years already, so they're not "child standard". But it's due to my dharma energy is different from their energy. Then they can't learn anything from me. My dharma-subtlety is creation dharma abilities that's the same as Creator. And no God is creator except Creator himself. Creator dharma-subtlety is unlimited or expanding......