Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Pathfinder

Another question that I should ask you all... Especially those with huge road blocks; Meditate and ask yourself, does my twin deserve me and my love and vice versa and see what comes up..... I did that and all these negative issues came up for me that I thought I had long tackled.
I have to constantly keep reminding myself; yes, my twin deserves me even if they don't do or show what I expect them to do...I keep trying to let go of expectations and checklists so to speak.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:20 PM
kairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchIndigo
Another question that I should ask you all... Especially those with huge road blocks; Meditate and ask yourself, does my twin deserve me and my love and vice versa and see what comes up..... I did that and all these negative issues came up for me that I thought I had long tackled.
I have to constantly keep reminding myself; yes, my twin deserves me even if they don't do or show what I expect them to do...I keep trying to let go of expectations and checklists so to speak.

i have let go of my expectations long ago regarding my twin,if that's what it is.Not all of my expectations but i am trying.My twin don't do what i expect them to do because i have the ecpectations and i don't really mind if they don't.Also as you might have noticed i don't use a gender when i mention my twin and there is a reason.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:42 PM
Knower

Thank you for this ArchIndingo!! Going through an arrrrgh thing with my twin flame at the moment and your words are food for thought! Yep no wine for me either... Vodka perhaps? ;) xx
Old 03-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starcrossed82
Thank you for this ArchIndingo!! Going through an arrrrgh thing with my twin flame at the moment and your words are food for thought! Yep no wine for me either... Vodka perhaps? ;) xx

Hahaha, glad this helps a bit... Don't drink wine often(don't mind white but it all tastes the same). Beer kinda guy here;)
Old 27-09-2016, 03:54 PM
Pathfinder

Bumping for newbies;)
Also have you been intimate with yourself; dating yourself, practicing for your twin. For example how many people here consider the microwave more used than the stove in their household or rotten Ronnie's over the microwave. Be initimate with your hobbies and even mundane chores. Be passionate in everyone you do, I know how that sounds. I mean in regards to relationship building (even if your singing some lame 90s song on your .mp3 player and strangers may hear) ... Things are getting weird in the bedroom regarding intimate telepathy. Once things got less heavy/gongested for us: I was able to self love us both somehow, I don't know how to to do it as easily. Almost like the most interesting homework assignment ever lol.