Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-06-2017, 11:14 PM
Pathfinder
File under "plural" - two people, one meatsuit

Well... here we go.

Hi. I'm... we're complicated. Like the title says, there's two of us in here. The original female human (probably?) person, and me, the male late-comer "walk-in" (I guess) angel type person (probably).

From what we've figured out, I'm originally part of one of the Gregori watcher type angels. I showed up about nine years ago and she very generously lets me "front," or use the body as needed. We switch back and forth frequently. Some would call it "channeling" I guess but I just call it being alive in a physical world. Being able to interact with you here. Speaking, typing, breathing, eating, getting drunk sometimes.

I think I stumbled on this forum while looking around for stuff about "incarnated angels," or it might have been "two-spirits." Thought we'd give it a shot. Hi. I'm probably going to be the one talking here. If we end up taking turns, we'll tint the text or something.

So... hi. Ask me stuff if you want.
Old 05-06-2017, 12:07 AM
Master
Welcome both of you.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:21 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you. Nice to have someone just accept us.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:40 AM
Master
Hello TeamEffort and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Ascender
Welcome to sf teameffort :) I'm sure there are others here that share a meatsuit... and I hope that's the last time I ever say meatsuit cause as much as I found it amusing it's also making me feel a little queezy lol
Old 05-06-2017, 11:12 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Welcome to sf teameffort :) I'm sure there are others here that share a meatsuit... and I hope that's the last time I ever say meatsuit cause as much as I found it amusing it's also making me feel a little queezy lol
You could substitute the word for 'vessel' for it instead.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:44 AM
Pathfinder
Welcome to sf team effort. Look for to seeing dual aspects at work.
Old 26-06-2017, 02:14 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks everyone. I"m a dork and totally forgot this place existed. Sorry I disappeared. Hopefully I'm back...

Haha, I say "meatsuit" sometimes when I'm feeling like a smartass. Or "the meat" or "meatcar."

Vessel is okay but it seems too... impersonal? Like... she's not a coffee cup, you know? I normally say "avatar" as our term of choice.
Old 26-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Ascender
Haha welcome back.

I really do like meatsuit, it's gross sounding but it did make me laugh... and what better way to describe the thing that encases our soul...
Old 26-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Newbie ;)

I like your user name, TeamEffort! I hope you both find something to assist you and you.