Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-05-2011, 02:39 PM
SerpentQueen

All those signs and symptoms can happen with someone who's not a twin flame. It is quite possible your twin flame is close, but this guy online is not it. He may simply be someone you are supposed to connect up with for one reason or another, because he holds some sort of message for you or something that will put you on the path towards your true twin flame.

It's really wonderful that you're tuned in and picking up the signs and signals the universe is sending your way! I would follow your intuition on this. Twin flame or not, the universe is telling you loud and clear that this person is someone you need to connect up with.

As I've said elsewhere, a soul mate is in your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime, whereas a twin is for an eternity. This man may turn out to be a soul mate - someone you date for awhile (a season), someone you marry (a lifetime) or simply someone who tips you off to another puzzle piece on your journey (reason). For example, this past year, I have had all these weird brief connections with people, who will for example hand me a book out of the blue, or suggest I read up on a certain topic, or introduce me to someone who becomes important in my path.

I did meet my twin initially online, met him and spent time with him in real life, but I didn't conclude he was my twin until years and years later - once I had the benefit of retrospect to look back on how he had dramatically and forever affected my life, how the love never dies it just continues to increase, how no matter how far we run away from each other, the universe conspires to bring us back together, how our paths have paralleled each other even when completely out of contact.

Hope this helps. Good luck on your journey, and welcome to the roller coaster.
Old 14-05-2011, 06:13 PM
AngelicAgony

Yes, I truly get what everyone is saying and I'm truly appreciative of that. I'm still trying to piece things together myself. I think it's a lot of the "little things" that have got me thinking that there is something more at work here, but at the same time I'm not putting any expectations on anyone either. I'm just trying to see where this will all lead (If anywhere at all, really. Though if my intuition is right I have I feeling that things are going to go somewhere).

Somethings interesting to note though.
I believe that a guy I met prior to this one was a sort of karmic experience. Although funny enough I was always calling him by the wrong name, which turns out is the name of the guy I know of now.

Also I was talking to my sister yesterday/today (she has prophetic dreams - some far reaching into the future, some of everyday mundane things). She's apparently had numerous dreams (over the years) of me with a particular guy. Apparently the "dream guy" looks exactly like the guy I know online. She's never seen his picture before. *shrugs* Maybe it's all just a coincidence (though I'm a believer that there are no coincidences). Time will certainly tell.
Old 15-05-2011, 04:20 AM
Master
A.A.... In my view we can trust the kinds of feelings you are having, but not the projections we often make of them for some kind of future relationship. If it were me I would jump in and explore... and keep letting go all the time.

Xan

Old 18-05-2011, 06:16 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
A.A.... In my view we can trust the kinds of feelings you are having, but not the projections we often make of them for some kind of future relationship. If it were me I would jump in and explore... and keep letting go all the time.

Xan
I have really missed seeing your loving and gentle reminders to let go and meditate. To me, those two elements have become the meat and potatoes of my spiritual journey.
Old 18-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Experiencer

ah Xan..good to see you...letting go..yes, you've hit it..
Old 19-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Master
Namaste, sweet people

_/\_

Xan

Old 19-05-2011, 03:05 AM
Master
Dulce: ...let go and meditate...

Yep, that would be the simple whole of it.

Xan

Old 19-05-2011, 04:03 AM
WhiteHorse55

Hello -

Xan - thanks for this - letting go in itself is magic...meditation leads you to your soul n whoa - whom do you find there? your connection - to say the least.
Old 20-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Master
Yep... Inner soul connection comes first, then outer soul connections can be sustained.

Xan