Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-05-2011, 07:48 PM
lennonsdoll

how do you know...

which emotions are yours?

i guess what i'm asking is how do you differentiate between what your feeling, and if you are picking up any feelings from your connection? just a question i've been interested in for a while.
:)
Old 04-05-2011, 07:54 PM
tragblack

I would just assume that every thought was mine unless I really felt or noticed something odd or out of place about it. By "odd and out of place," I mean things like:

1. I have a thought and I don't really remember formulating it, or where it came from

2. When I blurt something out with the same feeling as above

3. When I suddenly get an idea that I had never had before (this is tricky, because most of the time, inspiration is coming from ourselves and our guides, as well as perhaps the energies of people around us)

4. When I feel an emotion/ reaction that doesn't usually happen to me (i.e. getting mad or bothered by something that doesn't bother me at all, usually)

5. Feeling like another person alltogether
Old 04-05-2011, 07:55 PM
tragblack

Thoughts that come from other sources doesn't mean it is your twin, either. The human telepathic antenna can pick up many, many things, depending on how it is tuned.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Master
well with mine , i cna be having a great day nothing wrong , then suddenly im crying and dot evenn know why , then i feel really sad and depressed that i wasnt to lock myself away , i have never done this until i met my twin , and this is what he does so all makes sense now .anyway ... whe i get like this it lasts from half horu to few hours then suddenly im ok again bk to being me i feel normal again

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 08-05-2011, 10:52 AM
spaghetti

mystical, i totally agree with you. you would be calmly doing sth for one minute, then the next, your practically in tears.
and often you ask yourself whether this is just some terrible cosmic joke...
Old 08-05-2011, 11:48 AM
pebble

mystical and spaghetti..I know what you are talking about and I am wondering..the TF..surely isn't feeling that way. Since the majority of people,
and from experience, feel this....is it actually the way the TF is feeling or is it something spiritual between the two spirits that we just don't understand?...I can't imagine all the twins we meet are so, searching for the right word here....weak, depressed..so on.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:11 PM
Master
well i noticed a pattern with mine ,when together in the physical all was great , when i would return home i would be on a high , he would be on a low , missing that physical closeness , some would say he was cruel to make me smile and then bring me down but in reality what he was feeling wa sthe disconnection physically , so i noticed each time i was so happy he was sad and when i was sad he was happy , because then i wa smissing the connection physically also , when i felt happier again bk down he would go , but like everyhting there is always both sides , one up one down , one light one dark , i notice this with my soul mates too , even my soul sister if im up she is down and vice versa i think this is where the balance comes in keeping everyhting nice and level , not being too up or too down , so when im relaly happy and then suddenly for a split second my spirit is acknowledgin the fact he is down suddnely soon as i acknowledge this bk up i go , not that i mean to i dont even try to it just happens i gues its just the spirit validating , but of course we feel them so of course we are going to feel their moods etc , i even get angry for no apparent reaosn then suddenly it vanishes , normally for me it takes alot to calm me down if im angry

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 08-05-2011, 12:50 PM
pebble

there should be a balance..not one up, one down, but both being at a level of peace. as above so is below..balance. not one being happy, one being sad. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you are wrong. It just seems there is another answer that we are not getting.
I know what you mean feeling their feelings..but I have noticed that I am feeling others feelings as well, sometimes it is hard to tell the difference when I start getting moody...theirs, mine, somebody else's. hahaha
Old 08-05-2011, 02:05 PM
Master
thats what im saying there should be a balance one up one down is not , so u need to find sumwhere in between

Old 08-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebble
there should be a balance..not one up, one down, but both being at a level of peace. as above so is below..balance. not one being happy, one being sad. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you are wrong. It just seems there is another answer that we are not getting.
I know what you mean feeling their feelings..but I have noticed that I am feeling others feelings as well, sometimes it is hard to tell the difference when I start getting moody...theirs, mine, somebody else's. hahaha

Yeah with mine its always balanced. We are both down at the same time, happy at the same time etc. I've never had it happen where we were on different pages so to speak.