Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Getting your ex lover out of your thoughts

Hey everyone I hope y’all are having great day

I didn’t really know where to put this at if I put this in a wrong thread please let me know but I dated this girl for a short time and we friends before I dated and the break up was kind of bad lately I just can’t get her out of my head it like this every day she on my thoughts and I try everything listen to music ,read books , etc but she still pops up I have a feeling that she could have been my tf/sm Have y’all been in this situation how did y’all over come it especially if the other person is psychic
Old 28-11-2018, 08:51 PM
Knower

This is the time to apreciate yourself and look within. You would come out of it with great learning. Let her come in your thoughts dont resist. It will go away when you start loving youself. Dont hurt youself by this instead become more loving to others and yourself and she will start disappearing.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:33 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Do you still want her back?