Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 24-06-2018, 12:51 PM
Pathfinder

A psychic told someone they were gonna meet me and they did yesterday

I connected with this guy who says that he was at an angel conference recently and this woman there told him he'd meet someone with my name who would join his project. It's not a very common name, I happen to resonate completely with the project and it's something I been envisioning too (and actually have the means to start creating something now), and I do seem to fit the criteria of what the woman told him but I got a hard time accepting that I'm actually the person. I had a mind blowing synchronicity happen me before meeting him too which signaled me to pay attention.

It would be a really crazy coincidence if it was a coincidence, but I still see my mind doubting it (which is a hindrance cuz I'm holding back on getting involved in the project even though it's something I'd love to do). Is there a way to confirm something like this?
Old 24-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Master

First of all, consider the project and the fact that you resonate with it above all else. Don't worry about the reading for now.

We are all creatures of free will, and a psychic prediction can be found true or false depending on the decisions we make as individuals in any given moment. From what you said, you sound like the person the psychic was talking about. You don't have to do anything because you are or aren't the person in the reading.

You are someone interested who is there, and that combination in an individual is hard to come by. Just see what you think of the work. Don't worry about the reading.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Master
Why not just do it because you want to. People lie too.
You don't know him. Worry about what was said if/when you do.

For now you want to do the project so go for it.