Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Seeker

Fish Crossing Paths With Soulmates

whoops... I'm re posting, I just posted this in the wrong spot.

I'm just hoping to share my experiences over the last few years in curiosity if others relate or have insight.

Three years ago I felt guided to leave a relationship id been in for 10 years, perhaps 9years longer than I should of been. At the same time my heart chakra opened in the sense that I could feel in such a deep extraordinary way. Sense this time I have met 5 men who have either been good friends or I dated.

Here are things that come up with them that id never experienced prior.
- I recognize all of them- meaning I look in their eyes and its like I know them.
-for one it was very intense- touching created sparks I've never felt and it was like id known him for thousands of years. His is the most intense connection. I know when he lies, what he thinks. Its a lot.
-They've all had strange incidents of sharing they felt deju vu with me. All men with the exception of one are not very spiritual or in tune and all get weirded out by it and say it rarely of never happens.
- I either pick up on their thoughts or them me- sometimes its both.
- I'm normally the one who can feel their experiences except for one who was more in tune with me.
-they often bring out sources of woundedness for healing
-the person with the intense connection- we have very very weird similarities with our lives (ie moved to the same town at the same age, brothers who died at the same age, and we knew each other at a much younger age both had a crush but wasn't acted on until 15 years later. This particular meeting felt unavoidable. We must have ran into each other 10 times in the weirdest ways after my breakup. Ẃe also both work with teens and we are often working with the same youth at the same time.

Sometimes there are women fit into the same categories above.

I think there's more but that's enough. each time I thought id met my twin flame, now I wonder if its just karmic past life stuff. The feelings of intensity seem to pass when a lesson is learned. This then immediately opens the door to someone else. I recognize these people immediately- frankly its all been so intense I avoid the new people- unwilling to start something else. BUT they wont 'go away'.

It feels like if I wont learn the lesson with one, another person comes on by. So. What would be the purpose for all this? Why so many people and one after another. And why oh why am I always the one who is more in tune with what's going on?
Old 27-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Seeker
We have often talked about why couldn't we have met 20 or more years ago, and have avoided all the other relationships we went through, good and bad, and the only answer we can come up with is maybe we just weren't ready back then. Maybe we had to go through those? Maybe some were as much for the other partners, as much as us? Maybe we wouldn't have lasted if we had met when we were young? It seems like such a waste of so many years being in relationships with others, but there must be reasons why we have to go through them.

Mark and Claire
Old 27-09-2016, 10:40 PM
Knower

"This then immediately opens the door to someone else. I recognize these people immediately- frankly its all been so intense I avoid the new people- unwilling to start something else. BUT they wont 'go away'."

I have a similar problem. When I am actively looking for someone...nothing but crickets. When I don't want anyone around, they literally come out of the woodwork. This goes for friends, and potential romantic partners as well. It's terribly frustrating. The law of attraction can be a real pain sometimes. ;)
Old 27-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Better_Half
"This then immediately opens the door to someone else. I recognize these people immediately- frankly its all been so intense I avoid the new people- unwilling to start something else. BUT they wont 'go away'."

I have a similar problem. When I am actively looking for someone...all you hear are crickets. When I don't want anyone around, they literally come out of the woodwork. This goes for friends, and potential romantic partners as well...it's terribly frustrating.

I'm the tall dark handsome type. Baby face dress in dark clothes. I was walking my dog a few nights ago and I was crossing the intersection between these walking trails. 130-230am. Caught him off guard on road cause I literally just appeared. He said hey .have a good night and said you too. Then all I heard was a faint of voice; wooooooooooaaaahhhh. While he skateboarded off. Also slowed down while going by just to talk to me.

I just laughed. But I noticed that these instances keep getting more close like in my personal space. Guy was a few feet away. Are we pulling anyone and everyone in who is open to love but hasn't fallin in love? My hypothesis .... are we supposed to build meaningful intimate relationships with these people minus the sex. Are we going to keep seeing the same people. Have any of these people met their twins?
Old 27-09-2016, 11:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Better_Half

I have a similar problem. When I am actively looking for someone...all you hear are crickets. When I don't want anyone around, they literally come out of the woodwork. This goes for friends, and potential romantic partners as well...it's terribly frustrating.

...all you hear is crickets
That was funny, but seriously , you most lovingly worded exactly how it happens to me...
Either a massive drought for years and then when it rains it pours.
What is frustrating is these droughts are not short ones..
My previous drought was six years before two men entered my life .
And after over ten years of experiences and pain with both, I've had another drought now for 4-5 years almost.
What is difficult is you cannot control the drought.
At least you cannot force anything.
I could go out and date and date and date and nothing would stick.
You think there was an invisible sign saying " stay away"
It's lonely and it's painful but it forces me to face certain things or think about things.
I am guessing there is a reason for this forced almost alone time.
Always felt like the mouse in a maze. Free to roam but only in guided paths to where we are meant to go.
Old 27-09-2016, 11:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchIndigo
I'm the tall dark handsome type. Baby face dress in dark clothes. I was walking my dog a few nights ago and I was crossing the intersection between these walking trails. 130-230am. Caught him off guard on road cause I literally just appeared. He said hey .have a good night and said you two. Then all I heard was a faint of voice; wooooooooooaaaahhhh. While he skateboarded off. Also slowed down while going by just to talk to me.

I just laughed. But I noticed that these instances keep getting more close like in my personal space. Guy was a few feet away. Are we pulling anyone and everyone in who is open to love but hasn't fallin in love? My hypothesis .... are we supposed to build meaningful intimate relationships with these people minus the sex. Are we going to keep seeing the same people. Have any of these people meet their twins?

I get strange encounters all the time. The strangest time...I had a random thought that I haven't seen this guy I went to school with, for a long time. A couple of days later, out of the blue, he just showes up at my door step, because his car ran out of gas down the road from my house. The weirdest thing about it, he didn't have a clue where I lived (or at least I think), and he didn't act surprised, or anything, and just carried on a conversation like it was nothing.
Old 27-09-2016, 11:16 PM
Pathfinder

Its weird to also complicate this matter more by asking this question: do these people feel a stronger pull than us, which draws them in. Somehow they get intoxicated but not overwhelmmed. These people in my case seem mesmorized like a love trance. Even the setting,time, location, lighting works to this mood. Its like what the heck.... creeps me out more than them. Its like I'm picking up on all details and they are piciking up only so much.