Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-08-2019, 06:36 AM
Guide

Question How To Transcend Negative Astrological Patterning

Might anyone know how? What I can read? How I can get started? What does it look, or, and feel like? How can I start working towards it?

Or if anyone has any experience in the following?

Someone online recommended, Bruce Lipton, a Stem Cell Biologist wrote a book called, "The Biology of Belief" - the person recommending this Author, and Scientist feels that Genetics are directly related to Astrology, and your Ancestral path.

She quotes "That if we change our inner environments whilst being mindful of our outer environments, than we can change how our astrological path is set in front of us."

If we can change our perspective, than it will trigger that energy change for us in the Universe. I get that, but it can be easier said than done, if you don't have the right tools for YOU. I feel.

Currently, my tools have been used a lot, and the outcome hasn't changed. My dad is like, see ya, my partner said, I need simple, and my state of mind is like oh, I'm not able to do better, no, not yet, not with those tools... so I'm curious. Other family has stepped in, just about the time the others stepped out, and have said, you need to change your environment. so. C'mon Universe. I am waiting on something to do directly that, so that I MAY try on some different tools. & I am curious to know, if anyone else has?

I have worked REALLY hard to get, just here. & I am not about to give that up, because other people couldn't change themselves.

Also this same person mentioned EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), which I have looked into a little bit before, because they mention that with the professional use of EFT (with a therapist, I believe to be safest) that it can & DOES scientifically reroute the chemistry in our brains, changing the patterns, changing the behaviors.

She mentions that "if our environment changes our perceptions, than it can change our karma, and our karma can than hold influence over our DNA."

We can have new growth in ways we were unable to understand just because of how our environment keeps us from experiencing change. I didn't know where to look for the change. I want to break my cycle. I don't want to be bound to me and my experiences anymore. I wish to be open to the change.

I believe the tools I have used were helpful, and brought me here. Here, being a different path to continue my process and healing potential.

This person recommending the above info is an Astrologer online, "Annie Boticelli" some of the things she talks about clicks for me.

She is talking about Transcending the Negative Astrological Patterning that is intertwined in our Sub Conscious. The Soul within has set paths for us to walk on, and written our whole internal, and external self, but we still have free will, and that can change our growth, if we can aspire to different perceptions.

I have done this. Nine years ago, the change was slow. I am really curious about EFT. I am curious to know if change can be faster, not over night, but not take painful years, and years, of struggle.

Two other therapies told to me as of recent, that someone similar to me has. I've only heard of one a long time ago, "TMS = Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation" & ECT= Electric Convulsion Therapy --- probably going to stay away from the last...