Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Master

I tried to contact Arcangel Michael

While In deep meditation I tried to contact archangel Michael, it was not easy because there were many images, anyway, this is what I've seen:

A man of 40-50 years old, very strong, with white hair and white beard, his skin was like copper, just watching at this image I felt power and authority.

Have you ever seen archangel Michael?

I have to add something more, I am not able to imagine people's faces, I just can't, I tried many many times but it seems that the image is in fog, so, seeing this face is kinda beyond my abilities, this is how I am, I can't imagine people's faces.

Last edited by ThatMan : 01-08-2019 at 01:52 PM.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:05 PM
Master
Do you feel that your mind is strong now ThatMan - i'm asking that you're connecting to the right spiritual energies - just keep an eye on your own energy vibrations before meditating - and also the property you live in 'vibrations' around you... Just take care my friend no time to be bored in your life I see, so much going on, just take it steady and see what others here have to say.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Do you feel that your mind is strong now ThatMan - i'm asking that you're connecting to the right spiritual energies - just keep an eye on your own energy vibrations before meditating - and also the property you live in 'vibrations' around you... Just take care my friend no time to be bored in your life I see, so much going on, just take it steady and see what others here have to say.

Yesterday was one of the best days I had, tons of energy, I am a programmer and I worked until very late in night, it was almost morning when I decided to go to sleep and not because I was tired :)
Old 01-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Master
Good news that on the energy side - well done on improvements there.. Keep in mind with energy vibrations, its not how much you've got its the quality of it. You could be an angry go getter from planet earth (which you're not) - try outrunning him when you've taken this last tenner which he needs for beer for the evening. he'll have tons of energy - but doesn't mean that person would connect to high vibrational spirit, because that angry person would be a low vibrations human being.

Last edited by one-light : 01-08-2019 at 06:48 PM.
Old 01-08-2019, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
While In deep meditation I tried to contact archangel Michael, it was not easy because there were many images, anyway, this is what I've seen:

A man of 40-50 years old, very strong, with white hair and white beard, his skin was like copper, just watching at this image I felt power and authority.

I have to add something more, I am not able to imagine people's faces, I just can't, I tried many many times but it seems that the image is in fog, so, seeing this face is kinda beyond my abilities, this is how I am, I can't imagine people's faces.
In order to contact an angelic being the right way,first you have to approach him through a system.
That means that you have to go magical,and use the system that the angel is part off it.When contact is established,the angelic might give you the key to contact him without the use of patterns.

His energies are very hot,and few spirits can stand his heat.

Also i've heard that the penitential psalms can invoke his presence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penitential_Psalms

Or at least be aware that you call him from the south direction,and his element is fire.
Old 03-08-2019, 08:28 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:

The only story I have about him is once I was staring at a picture of him then felt a ball on top of my head, like whats depicted in buddhist statues, I even turned around thinking my friend put his fist on my head or something.. Later I told my tai chi sensei about it and he said I was probably channeling.

I didn't hear anything but I wasn't trying to listen either.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:22 AM
Experiencer
I think I've met with Michael before, but honestly he's not usually the one I'm seeking when I go out and about. I'd say the feeling is most important, more than the image specifics itself; some guides I've met change their appearance, and this sort of thing isn't an exact science. The copper skin is an interesting aspect though.
Don't worry about not seeing faces, I rarely if ever do, and I've done this for a couple of years. Biggest things are the feelings, impressions, and messages you get. Usually what I see look like statues from Willow Tree. If you see a feature that really stands out - in this case, the beard, hair, skin and physique - those are the visual things that are relevant. Faces are, after all, really only good for consumption and expression; if you can communicate your message via energy and presence and don't eat food, a face isn't all that useful.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 07-08-2019, 06:54 PM
Master
Michael will often appear as (from what a know) as a man, in some form which will reassure you and convey peace and spiritual strength, or for some, spiritual authority or protection.

Many have see him as a warrior or as a regal princely sort. Whitley Strieber also saw him as a man in his 50s with a vital presence, who met with him and conveyed many days of illuminated communications in a few hours. And then disappeared on the spot, after closing the door.

I have seen him as the spiritual authority and mediator of peace, like a diplomat, possessed of undying strength, wisdom, discipline, and fortitude. He appeared first to me with Gabriel many yrs ago, like 20+. Michael appeared as a human male of indeterminate origin in ordinary attire -- to reassure me -- but his presence was unique and distinct.

After that, I have seen Michael in a different humanlike form, one that was easily recognisable to me (sort of like a superman but more perfected, more present, warmer and more compassionate and knowing), plus longer hair & in robes instead of tights hahaha. No wings or halo, just the general radiance. Or else I see him as a light being.

You will see him as you need to see him, and in the way that is best for you...this may change. So just be aware of his presence.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 07-08-2019, 07:45 PM
Experiencer
Hello.

I am quite aware of Michael. I was visited in dreams and also see him in religious artifacts related to him as energy, feeling.

My first guess is that you are expecting too much and would be quite disappointed about what he is. He has easy, cool vibe and is very well balanced. Don't be too focused on all pictures and stories, because they can misguide you and this happens quite often.

Don't be to focused on form, he is formless, but he can be interpreted in many ways, you know what i mean?

Ok.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:02 PM
Master
Quote:

Archangel Michael. Nice one. Amen