Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-06-2019, 04:26 AM
Master
I can love anyone and anything if I focus on it, and I will as long my focus lasts.
I have to make a connection that brakes though the matrix. It is almost like channeling.

Once the dark overlay has been fully removed, and this will be soon as I have been told last night, the last part of the transition can happen.

From than on it will be much easier.
Old 01-06-2019, 04:28 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I can love anyone and anything if I focus on it, and I will as long my focus lasts.
I have to make a connection that brakes though the matrix. It is almost like channeling.

Once the dark overlay has been fully removed, and this will be soon as I have been told last night, the last part of the transition can happen.

From than on it will be much easier.

Thanks Rah Nam I can relate to that

I've been taught by the way, of seeing all as self - in that love and light, there is an unconditionality that would be beyond my prior comprehension...so I believe there is love that the human mind could never properly understand.

Many blessings

JL
Old 01-06-2019, 04:31 AM
Master
Ultimately there is only one Self.
Old 01-06-2019, 04:47 AM
janielee

Yes, easy to say harder to live

I really hope I find a "job" or work that I like and can live on well....Namaste, dearest.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:17 AM
Ascender

Love does not go hat in hand
To Reasons door.
Love has no scale of less
Or more.xx
Old 01-06-2019, 12:35 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Would the "whole being greater then the sum of the parts" be considered a condition for this love? What about those who do us harm and persecute us, who on the whole are not more good then bad?
Well, if anyone feels unconditional love for someone who harms them in any way, then they're mad.
At best, a doormat which is horribly unhealthy spiritually.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Well, if anyone feels unconditional love for someone who harms them in any way, then they're mad.

I think it's possible to love someone unconditionally but remove yourself from a harmful situation.
Old 01-06-2019, 03:32 PM
ImthatIm

Unconditional Love/Divine Love

I understand why people use the term, unconditional Love.
I prefer using Divine Love or like unconditional Love.

I see this Divine Love as the source of Life.(who I call Creator or God for brevity)

Or I sometimes call Him Al for short ( Al-mighty )

And the condition it has is to draw me to it gently and never pushes me away from it.

So this Love defines my journey, it is always calling me to it and drawing me nearer softly.

At times I repel it's call, as is my free will, but it always is Lovingly drawing and calling all to Oneness.

As I interact with others I can Love their potential for the Divine Love that's within them,(however small the spark may BE)
but do recognize their free will to repel and draw back or attack and I am free to let them BE,
but try not to hate, fear or resent their choice to BE separate from the Source of Divine Love.
But to gently BE ready to whisper the call, to the Divine spark in All.

So this is the only condition I see, Love calls softly another to Love and never is satisfied with a stagnation or
lowering but is always trying to uplift or draw or call, ALL into Oneness with the Divine spark of Life to grow tall.

^^^^
Old 01-06-2019, 05:17 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Love does not go hat in hand
To Reasons door.
Love has no scale of less
Or more.xx

Nail. Hit. Head.

Thank you Pete.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:21 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Says logic.

I'm not that great either but to think there are not these GENUINELY SPIRITUAL people in this world is to miss the wood for the trees.

Do we really think Jesus was a myth? That true love is a myth? We might say we are far from it, we are led by thought and logic, but to say it is fake is to project our limits IMO

Yes psychologically people think it means to be harmed, but it's not THAT EITHER. There are many stories of great forgiveness. I can't do it perhaps but I bet you 1000 times over those spiritual masters - their hearts are only beating with love.
That is why they are ascended and we stay until we grow ourselves.

The Dalai Lama tells the story of meeting with a Tibetan monk who'd just been released from years of forced labor and redoctrination in a Chinese prison camp. The monk's ordeal had left him in pretty bad physical shape.
While talking to the Dalai Lama, the monk let slip that he'd come close to disaster three or four times during his imprisonment.
"What happened?" asked the Dalai Lama, expecting tales of near-execution, torture, punishment.
"I nearly lost compassion for my captors," the monk replied.

http://allchannels.blogspot.com/2007...y-captors.html
https://www.wiseattention.org/blog/2...palden-gyatso/