Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-06-2021, 06:08 AM
Master
Recently, I watched a person with a chisel and a small hammer, put new 'faces' on Fluorite crystals. They were huge crystals and he refaced them so they looked really sharp. I was amazed at how fast he was able to do it. I never saw any Fluorite Crystal that big and he told me why I never have seen them...... they are sold for big money to the Japanese.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-06-2021, 08:24 AM
Newbie ;)

I like how they look and now and again I buy one, but I don't believe in their healing properties.
Old 18-07-2021, 03:39 AM
crystaladdict99

I buy what speaks to me and have received some as gifts through FB Penpals.
Old 22-07-2021, 02:16 AM
Master
I am glad they speak to you............ not everybody hears them talking to us.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-10-2021, 09:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Every brilliant gravestone is unique, each one believed to hold a different convalescence power, type of energy, or presenting a different form of luck. Certain brilliants are allowed to be love gravestones, gems which can help bring love into your life by either encouraging a more loving state of mind, amending current alliances, or baiting those we ask into our arms.
Old 11-11-2021, 06:02 PM
Ascender

I have been a rock hound since I was a small child. I do like gemstones. I also like them in their raw form. I love quartz clusters and have a very nice large one that is about maybe 6"-7" in diameter. My daughter has an amethyst point lamp that I gifted her when she was little and I am quite jealous that she has it and not me! I had intended to get another one for me the next time we attended the Gem and Mineral Show and the vendor didn't have anymore. I have a few small amethyst clusters though.

Last edited by Traveler : 11-11-2021 at 09:01 PM.