Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-04-2019, 09:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
from what ive seen from youtube where starseed's speak out, it's like its all just earthly labels but the thing is we are all multidimensional and having a human experience. apparently we are old souls that explains why starseed's are a bit more sensitive and not like any sort of earthly control.
i noticed the starseeds tend to be a bit solo and in renegade mode, there's no real friendship going on it's why everyone reports being lost and isolated, i dont think starseeds stick together as a team and help and guide their kind yeah.
if you look at christians, at least they look out for each other almost like brother sister relationship yeah and lots of friendship, i think the new age people need to come to together more.

That has not been my experience with christians or people who call themselves starseeds. Any of them are just as likely to skewer their neighbor than to help him, as in any other group, there are helpful people and hurtful people and ALL of us take turns being either. As for not having friends, maybe you are speaking for yourself. In that case you have the option to change that, no one can change it for you. Blessings to your on your journey.
Old 18-04-2019, 02:05 PM
Seeker

If your question of "What am I?" is trying to discover what is your origin, then you're on the right track and that has an answer, but if you're trying to figure out where do you fit in the thousands of labels given by our modern spiritual society, then, my friend, you will be lost for a while...
Old 29-04-2019, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingmw59
I'm trying to figure out for sure whether or not I'm an indigo. I seem to share some of the same characteristics of an indigo, but I just need someone's opinion.

One of the main reasons I believe I'm an indigo is that I can hear and talk to spirits. Psychic hearing is something I am able to resonate with, and it's been going on for a while now.

My parents told me that I did some pretty interesting things as a toddler. They said I was speech delayed and almost placed in special education. I've gone through school with my peers telling me that I'm quiet and sometimes strange. I don't necessarily remember them calling me strange, but I remember them referring to me as the quiet one in the room.

I also resonate with the fact that I am highly sensitive and very creative. I was originally diagnosed as high-functioning autism by the doctor, and I have labelled myself to be extremely introverted.

Also, I need to mention the fact that I grew up obsessed with astronomy. Can this mean that I'm actually a starseed? I need someone's input.

Again, I'm trying to figure out whether or not I should call myself an indigo. I seem to share some of the same characteristics....

Drop the labels, enjoy your life and enjoy every opportunity that you get. I used to wonder about this stuff too, however at the end of the day none of it matters. All that matters is that you live a good life and do whatever your soul calls you to do that is good.
Old 30-04-2019, 07:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Drop the labels, enjoy your life and enjoy every opportunity that you get. I used to wonder about this stuff too, however at the end of the day none of it matters. All that matters is that you live a good life and do whatever your soul calls you to do that is good.

Hello,

This is actually great advice. What most of us do not truly understand is that we all have a dark side. Our human intellect is an aspect of that energy. That we are designed to over think our selves into self destuctive ways.

May I also say that you/we/none of us can teach any one highy intuitive ways. They are either wise enough to want such a thing or they are not.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-05-2019, 09:18 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

This is actually great advice. What most of us do not truly understand is that we all have a dark side. Our human intellect is an aspect of that energy. That we are designed to over think our selves into self destuctive ways.

May I also say that you/we/none of us can teach any one highy intuitive ways. They are either wise enough to want such a thing or they are not.

John
I agree with what you said about being intuitive, it's something that I think other's either want to be taught or want nothing to do with. I also agree with wha akira said about living following your calling of what your soul says and living a good life. To surround yourself with good energy.