Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 13-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile Do you have first principles? What are they?

first principles
n. The set of basic statements on which a method, theory, or organisation is founded.

With that basic definition, a first principle could be colloquially defined as the initial assumptions we make with which to develop other theories, perceptions, and so forth. Examples might be 'I exist', 'There is worse and better', 'Truth can be observed'.

So for an exercise for those familiar or unfamiliar with the concept, I'd like to hear what your first principles are. This maybe a process of self reflection for those who haven't considered a way to articulate them, and it may be a process of simply articulating something you are well versed in and have understood about yourself for a long time.

I feel this question in this forum could bring about interesting discussion.
Old 14-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Che Lazou

There is a scattering of principles, you of all people should no that!

Ifa says Odu Irosu-kanran

Subject: Philosophy of Ethnomathematics and a vote for you,

Be my guiste and a petition shall fail

I have a 2:2 in Mathematics from Warwick and an MPhil in Mathematics from UEA with experience as an accountant under Kemi Rockson

I have passed my Spanish exam at the University of Havana and clave lesson at San Lazaro.

I can read the drawings in the sand.

Salamis and peas

A turnip for burneng grass :(