Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 13-01-2011, 05:32 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep
I actively strive to be neutral and believe it's best but obviously I'm scared. I've taken to avoiding my side of the bed.
It's the fear you’re going to need to work on too.. see your putting attention on it by choosing not to be on this side of the bed or that side..

There are a lot of ways to solve this problem..

I mean would it help you.. if I told you this lady.. who sat on you.. and made you uncomfortable was you?

Would that help??

Would it make her less scary if you knew that you and she/it were the same being?

Would it make you feel better to know.. you create your reality.. cause you do?

Do you understand there is empowerment.. in accepting responsibility for what happens to you..??

Do you understand there is feeling bad.. in victimhood..?? these things just happen to me.. I don't know how or why
Quote:
May I ask, how it is I create this particular reality?
By validating you are a creator (have power) and using your power to choose what you prefer..

It's hard to manage your thoughts I understand that.. but each time.. that nagging fear thought comes up you can do 2 things

1. Focus your attention elsewhere.. just say "oops" I don't want to think about this.. and move your attention to something you prefer..

or

2. Say "Thank You for bringing this to my attention, this is a belief I think I need to work on this fear of people/entities/it/me violating my space"

How could they violate my space when I create my reality..?? obviously I'm not doing a good enough job.. time to work on creating my reality.. maybe I should manifest a apple, a hot air balloon.. tulips in my garden.. damn that sounds like fun.. hanging out with a bag lady in the middle of night.. not my idea of fun.. I prefer apples, hot air balloons and tulips.. and I know I can create that
Old 13-01-2011, 05:33 AM
themaster

Quote:
I understand that the mind is powerful and that (as Sira said)these are fears being played out but how can I consciously aknowledge and change the things I didn't think were an issue..does that make sense?
The tools will make you more "conscious" but they are not a quick-fix (well they are! ) but it takes time and practice..

One of the things my teacher says is.. "practice when it doesn't count!" what he means by that is.. learning how to clear your energy field and declare you and all that.. takes practice.. like riding a bike.. first you ride with the training wheels.. eventually it becomes automatic

I have a friend who's afraid of spirits or the dark.. I can't exactly tell you how she got over it.. but she did.. I myself sometimes get afraid of things I can't see.. (I've never had the experiences you have) but I understand.. even I as a powerful creator, I realize I could create "freddy krueger" into reality.. that is fact.. but I just prefer not to.. I prefer typing on my computer and video games and girlz and it goes on and on

Let me offer you this video.. see if it makes you feel better.. there are no tools in this video only information.. but perhaps in the discussion you feel good and that's helpful too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNsh4IPs2mc
Old 13-01-2011, 05:47 AM
themaster

Here are some ideas in case you meet her/it again.. (say outloud or in thought)

Say "I unconditionally love you" (she/it probably won't like that, might make them go away)

Say "I prefer you not to be here you’re not welcome.. I only play with the nice entities"

Imagine a "auric" field around you and purposefully reign it in.. my teacher teaches a tool called the rose which you will find in the audio I offered you.. but here is that tool in written form.. I put it in this wiki myself

http://wiki.kilbournefamily.com/inde...title=The_Rose

But here's something important.. if you were to use the rose.. helpful to have practiced your "auric" shielding many times before.. (practice when it doesn't count) according to the information I've heard/read (haven't experienced) the rose/aura can protect you from people threatening to physically harm you and.. it can even split apart boards.. again that's what I heard..

So technically if you were well practiced you would be able to repel the entity out of your space..

I remind you again.. there are many ways to solve this problem.. practice, use your imagination.. go with resonates with you.. your welcome to consult my teacher (a spiritual expert to be sure) or any experts out there.. just don't buy into fear from anyone you talk to.. like your helpless and have no options..
Old 13-01-2011, 06:33 AM
deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
It's the fear you’re going to need to work on too.. see your putting attention on it by choosing not to be on this side of the bed or that side..

There are a lot of ways to solve this problem..

I mean would it help you.. if I told you this lady.. who sat on you.. and made you uncomfortable was you?

Would that help??

Would it make her less scary if you knew that you and she/it were the same being?

Would it make you feel better to know.. you create your reality.. cause you do?

Do you understand there is empowerment.. in accepting responsibility for what happens to you..??

Do you understand there is feeling bad.. in victimhood..?? these things just happen to me.. I don't know how or why By validating you are a creator (have power) and using your power to choose what you prefer..

It's hard to manage your thoughts I understand that.. but each time.. that nagging fear thought comes up you can do 2 things

1. Focus your attention elsewhere.. just say "oops" I don't want to think about this.. and move your attention to something you prefer..

or

2. Say "Thank You for bringing this to my attention, this is a belief I think I need to work on this fear of people/entities/it/me violating my space"

How could they violate my space when I create my reality..?? obviously I'm not doing a good enough job.. time to work on creating my reality.. maybe I should manifest a apple, a hot air balloon.. tulips in my garden.. damn that sounds like fun.. hanging out with a bag lady in the middle of night.. not my idea of fun.. I prefer apples, hot air balloons and tulips.. and I know I can create that .

I completely agree that I am empowering "it" by not wanting to be on that side of the bed "in case" it happens again. I recognize that as a contradiction to my claims to be "ok" now. I believe my fear to be based on the simple fact that I'm the only person I know who has ever experienced anything like this and so, knowing it's unfamiliar makes it an unknown and therefore frightening. I also hate being startled (the choking/scratching/holding down was no party either )so the reason for my fear in regards to the situation itself is clear to me. The idea of proposing the lady was me sparked an interesting thought process for me..not liking what that would represent in me but I'm very interested and willing to look closely at it and use it for my good I agree with the empowerment in taking responsibility for what happens to me and I am beginning to understand with the help and guidance of this forum how I have been creating what has happened.
Would it be fair to say then that by my choosing the way in which I process my thoughts, I can create a new reality simply by having a clear intent and motive?
I'm still reading on the first link you provided and so much of this is new to me that I have alot to digest. As soon as I go through the first link I will check out the others..must focus to process it all
Old 13-01-2011, 06:38 AM
deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I remind you again.. there are many ways to solve this problem.. practice, use your imagination.. go with resonates with you.. your welcome to consult my teacher (a spiritual expert to be sure) or any experts out there.. just don't buy into fear from anyone you talk to.. like your helpless and have no options..

Most of my background or exposure teaches that this is spiritual "warfare", to be taken very seriously and it is definately inferred that it is scary and powerful so I need to change my thinking in this regard to dispel the fear I am carrying. Not to necessarily be nonchalant but stop entertaining (and thus empowering)the fear.
Old 13-01-2011, 06:45 AM
deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
I am going to chime in with Sira. Don't look outward to resolve this one. Within the fear itself, what components of that thought stream can be found in other aspects of your life?

Personally, fighting, or calling in people to help in the form of protection can have drawbacks. They could create an enviroment that helps fear sustain or grow. I have met alot of people who told me to light a candle and say a prayer to make things stop, but those people were not wise. My spiritual life turned into a bad episode of the the Jerry Springer show for a while due to fighting, engaging, and looking externally for the reason. For me, it is my own defects of fear and lust which allow such intrusions. Live laugh, love... be strong and free. That is your right, and you have ownership of that. Don't be afraid of the dark!:)

Thank you for this! Fear has been a theme in many ways in my life and of that I have been painfully aware. I'm interested to sit down and really look at how that manifests itself in other areas of my life so as to be aware to choose differently in those thought processes.
Being strong and free is closer than ever in my life over the last few years. Clearly I can be stronger and alot free-er
Old 13-01-2011, 08:43 AM
themaster

Quote:
I completely agree that I am empowering "it" by not wanting to be on that side of the bed "in case" it happens again. I recognize that as a contradiction to my claims to be "ok" now.
That is correct.. you see my teachers teaches.. that you need to validate all options and then choose..

When you put your attention on a option you don't prefer.. you are creating it..

So I might say.. "I validate I could not occupy that end of the bed and maybe the "entity" will leave me alone.. but I prefer to be the creator and in control of my reality and thus I choose to put my *** anywhere I want to be"

or "my house, my rules"
Quote:
I believe my fear to be based on the simple fact that I'm the only person I know who has ever experienced anything like this and so, knowing it's unfamiliar makes it an unknown and therefore frightening.
Your not the only one.. there may be no one on this forum.. but I've heard of this phenomena.. (sorta) just most times people don't say they see a "woman" and yet.. some do

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/sleep.htm

http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/DEMONS/oldhag.php

Try not to let this information scare you.. remember "the one are all and the all are one"

If every time something scared you.. you could just say to dispel the fear away.. why should I be afraid of you.. you are me??

You might be able to rest a little easier..
Quote:
The idea of proposing the lady was me sparked an interesting thought process for me.. not liking what that would represent in me but I'm very interested and willing to look closely at it and use it for my good
Yes, well.. I think that "Fear" or not liking should be looked at..

I can't prove to you were all the same being.. but my teachers teach it.. I believe them.. (and I really don't care if it's not true otherwise ) and I have to tell you from my perspective.. I see it as making everything alright.. even when something is being done to you, you don't prefer..

Ask the entity.. "why am I punishing myself like this?" this is ridiculous I'm not going to torture myself anymore.. it's just no fun..

The term for all things being one is "oneness" also called the law of one.. one of my teachers (bashar) calls it the 2nd rule for all realities

the all are one, the one are all
Old 13-01-2011, 08:46 AM
themaster

Quote:
Would it be fair to say then that by my choosing the way in which I process my thoughts, I can create a new reality simply by having a clear intent and motive?
One of my teachers "abraham" would say..

"We would never tell you to try to control your thoughts.. there's too many of them.. and they just flood you.. we would instead say to change direction with them"

Which is why I suggested that to you with the above exercise.. the oops.. or this is a belief I should look at it.. (see if a thought keeps re-occurring and you can't stop it.. it may be generated by a belief.. and weaning out beliefs/removing them.. would be highly helpful to you at that point)

Let me offer you some words of wisdom from abraham..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2XnkWHpqHQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJCpGigcqTg

I couldn't find where abraham said.. "don't try to control your thoughts" but these should do

On the opposite spectrum my teacher Jim Self.. teaches us to control our thoughts but the difference is we make the mind quieter.. so this kind of technique would take a while for you to learn.. (not a over-night thing)
Quote:
I'm going to answer this question one more time.. my teacher "bashar" would say.. yes

But it's not the thoughts.. it's the "intention" bashar recently said in a lecture he gave in L.A. that we have right in front of us every second 3-10 possible new realities.. and we consistently choose one every second..

And then he went on to say.. when we complete the shift.. we'll have 200-300 new realities every second.. and then he said.. "but that's quite limiting because there's more available then that"

So if you can start to imagine billions upon billions of you's.. your just a inkling/smudge closer to what he's saying..

So there's 3 answers from my 3 teachers.. wasn't going to introduce them.. but couldn't help it..

I found them in this order.. abraham-hicks 2006-2008, Bashar 2008-present, Jim Self 2009-present
Old 13-01-2011, 08:47 AM
themaster

Quote:
I'm still reading on the first link you provided and so much of this is new to me that I have alot to digest. As soon as I go through the first link I will check out the others..must focus to process it all
Yah, sorry to overwhelm you but as you can see I don't mind providing lots of resources for study..

Jim Self is my methods teacher.. so if you want methods stick with him.. just remember that even though what you’re learning may not sound like it will help with your problem it will.. his methods give you more control of you.. the spiritual body at least..

While as my teachers abraham and bashar.. just have great information and ideas.. just listen to them.. you might find yourself loving everything there saying..
Quote:
Most of my background or exposure teaches that this is spiritual "warfare", to be taken very seriously and it is definately inferred that it is scary and powerful so I need to change my thinking in this regard to dispel the fear I am carrying. Not to necessarily be nonchalant but stop entertaining (and thus empowering)the fear.
Yes, changing the "definition" of the encounter(s) will help you.. and how you feel about it.. "label it"

Imagine if this ghost/whatever gets off on you being helpless or upset or in fear?

If you didn't feed it.. it might not want to hang out with you..

My understanding is if you tune yourself correctly.. you become like a MAGNET and nothing negative can get near you cause you have a charge that repels things that are not of your vibration..
Old 17-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Master
My Impression of Jim Self, his web site and his motivations is that Jim is primarily interested in his Self. Kind of a play on words hiding in the name.

Self help that leads to self empowerment can not be purchased. It involves work and personal discernment. The information and ideas that are presented by Jim are available, free of charge, at other web sites.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/