Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 12-01-2011, 08:05 PM
deep

Being attacked in my bed..need guidance and wisdom

I am hoping that someone here might have some experience in this area as I am at a loss as to how to proceed or understand what is happening to me and why.
I am being attacked in my bed. The first incident I remember was as a small child. In that (and a few other) incident my mother's head was resting in my arm and very close to my face laughing at me hysterically or looming over me in my bed. This was only her head. I suffered from chronic insomnia for most of my life until about 5 years ago or so.
As a young adult I saw shadows and heard door knobs turn, heard voices and saw "people" running up behind me or felt them following very closely behind me. This stopped after many years of torment.
In the last year, I have had 2 very upsetting incidents in my bed again. In the first one a woman with very long dark hair slid up on top of me as I lay on my stomach and held me down very aggressively pressing her face in mine and making very threatening close eye contact. I struggled to get out from under her but she continued to hold me down by the back of my neck until I was having trouble breathing. She then disappeared. No words were exchanged but the energy was very threatening.
Last week I was in bed with my hand dangling over the side of the bed when I felt something touch my hand. I shook my hand thinking a bug must have touched it and when I did my hand was grabbed very roughly and my arm wrenched downward toward the floor. It felt like a human hand was clutching mine and when I struggled it began slowly scraping my knuckle of my first finger with it's nail. It actually felt as though it was scraping flesh from my hand. I was unable to free myself. I was sure my hand would be bleeding. When it finally stopped, I jumped out of bed and checked my hand. The knuckle was discolored but nothing like what I had felt. Oddly, this last incident has traumatized me even more than the last one which was much more aggressive and threatening in nature. I now have moments of intense fear when entering or leaving my bed though I do force myself to get in the bed, pray and try to sleep (which I eventually do).
I would like to understand what is happening and why. Also what implications this has for my spiritual health or lack thereof. It may be a loaded question to ask but without understanding how can I sort it out and stop the attacks? ANY advice, experience, wisdom would be greatly appreciated. I am very open to suggestions and explanations. Thank you. j
Old 12-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Master
Hello deep,

In my view, the central theme when dealing with the unknown and unknowable energies that surround is to remain calm and remember "that there is nothing to fear but fear itself".

You underestimate the power of your own mind to create this kind of circumstance.

I wish for you to have peace of mind and physical well being.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-01-2011, 10:03 PM
The Om

I had an experience somewhat like this some time ago. Actually, it was more like the 'diet' version of this soda. What happened to me was that for about a week I was tormented in my dreams by an entity that was literally sucking the life force out of me. There was no 'physical' contact though. All I saw in my dreams was a black being clinging to my ceiling, but I could feel what it was doing to me.... Its not something I like to remember. I had an easy way out. I have been learning about Shamanic journeying for some time as well, and my teacher (who is a healer) journeyed for me to clear out the entity.
I would highly recommend that you look into Shamanic healers in your area, and find one that you trust and feel comfortable with. Talk to them about it. I'm not sure that it is the same thing, but this was my experience.

Be well

PS
Before we could meet up for her to do the journey, she taught me a cleansing prayer/poem. It may help in your situation, if you can feel it.

Transmute, transmute
With violet fire
All cause and core not of God's desire
This being is ONE of cause alone
The cause is Love,
The sacred tone
Old 12-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Sira

Okay. I've been through some of these experiences and I know that they are anything but nice. There are probably a number of keys, but I right now remember one.
It is to bluntly face these situations and go through them, to finally realize that they were organized for you to get through them. These are the things that somewhere deep inside you are afraid of. They are brought to you so that you can free yourself from them. Ultimately, there are no fears beyond ourselves. We have created them throughout our lives, to become free, in this lifetime. This is the straightest way. Acknowledge the fear, find the root cause, then work on it to free yourself from it. And you can ask your higher self to sort them out through your dreams, which is a lot more merciful way of coping with them.
Every time you go through a fear you claim back more of your true power. To be afraid of something is to give your power to it. When you are in your full power, you fear nothing.
If you can view it from another angle, these entities are there to free you. To show you your fears. They are really precious in what they do, even if you don't feel like that right now. I had my most valuable lessons through them. I love every single being that ever brought my fears in front of me - it was the only way to become free. Hmmm. Reminds me of the ultimate key: LOVE. We all coexist for each other. The "good" and the "bad".
I am becoming wordy now, must be the mega-meditation-nap of this evening, lol. Sorry, I normally try to keep my input short!
Old 13-01-2011, 01:03 AM
deep

Thank you all for your input and especially suggestions. I agree whole heartedly that the mind and our thoughts/beliefs become realized in our lives and have done alot of hard work towards conquering fears with some really great success. I also believe that being given the opportunity to experience these events and fears and work through them is an added dimension to life that many never recognize and so my life becomes so much more enriched.
Thank you for the well wishes and the poem/prayer which I will take advantage of. I am not very well versed in terms of alternate methods of spiritual practices and so may need to do some added research to understand just what a shamanic healer is but I am willing to do whatever is best to bring peace.
Sira, your positive view of these experiences is right up my alley. I'm not looking for revenge or angry or wanting a fight but I'm also not willing to stop sleeping in my bed! A peaceful, proactive approach is more my style. I come from a most unhealthy background and have worked through alot of old trauma but fear was a very debilitating entity for a large portion of my life. I too appreciate the opportunity to grow and be free.
I thank you all for coming forward and welcome any input you may have. Kindly, j
Old 13-01-2011, 04:32 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep
It may be a loaded question to ask but without understanding how can I sort it out and stop the attacks? ANY advice, experience, wisdom would be greatly appreciated. I am very open to suggestions and explanations. Thank you. j
I would first off set yourself a intention that you "prefer" to be left alone.. you are not welcoming of this "thing" (whatever label suits you)

Remember, if you feel negative when thinking about the thing.. such as anger, revenge or this is not right.. those feelings don't serve you.. you want to put your attention on what you prefer.. by law of attraction focusing on what you don't want.. creates more of what you don't want..

Let me offer you my teachers tools for experimenting.. you might find practicing one or all of these tools will help you out.. be playful (if you can)

http://www.masteringalchemy.com/eenergytools.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep
I would like to understand what is happening and why.
Don't focus on the why.. focus on tools and methods to improve you..

The why.. gives attention to what you don't want

Would you like this to continue or not?

I would again begin working on being "neutral" in this.. (you sound neutral.. but are you?) knowing that you are the creator of your reality.. and knowing that you can COMMAND what you prefer..
Old 13-01-2011, 04:56 AM
deep

Thank you for that, themaster. Someone else said a very similar thing to me today.."don't focus on the why..". Focusing on what I DO want makes sense to me.
I actively strive to be neutral and believe it's best but obviously I'm scared. I've taken to avoiding my side of the bed. I am aware that what I claim and what I'm living aren't totally jiving..thus the questioning. I'm in with both feet and not afraid to face whatever I may need to so I appreciate your input immensely. I'm going to read the link you provided now.
May I ask, how it is I create this particular reality? I understand that the mind is powerful and that (as Sira said)these are fears being played out but how can I consciously aknowledge and change the things I didn't think were an issue..does that make sense?
Old 13-01-2011, 04:57 AM
dogninja

I am going to chime in with Sira. Don't look outward to resolve this one. Within the fear itself, what components of that thought stream can be found in other aspects of your life?

Personally, fighting, or calling in people to help in the form of protection can have drawbacks. They could create an enviroment that helps fear sustain or grow. I have met alot of people who told me to light a candle and say a prayer to make things stop, but those people were not wise. My spiritual life turned into a bad episode of the the Jerry Springer show for a while due to fighting, engaging, and looking externally for the reason. For me, it is my own defects of fear and lust which allow such intrusions. Live laugh, love... be strong and free. That is your right, and you have ownership of that. Don't be afraid of the dark!:)
Old 13-01-2011, 04:58 AM
dogninja

Oh, and I don't think there ever was a "good" episode of Jerry Springer. LOL
Old 13-01-2011, 05:06 AM
Sangress

It's just someone who want's energy. Eye contact, putting a hand on the back of another persons neck are both methods used to pull energy out of a person.

The knuckle thing simple seemed like a scare tactic.

I've done things like you've described the attackers doing while I'm out of my body, so since I understand it, I'm not sure how much help I can be when I'm not phased at all by what that person/spirit/ghost is doing.

I would advise you to just talk to them, become comfortable with the contact because fear is obviously what they want you to feel, tell them that they need to find another person to feed from or ask them why they have to frighten you so much and perhaps come to some agreement.

I would advise you not to become violent in return, because that would cause the situation to escalate and only encourage their behavior.