Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 30-11-2010, 09:11 AM
Felynx

Cat Possessions

Everyone knows about demonic possessions, something scary comes out speaking in tongues and trying to hurt people, but no one ever goes into depth about the variations and reasons for possessions. What if not everything that comes out is evil, or a demon for that matter, and what are theyre reasons for coming out? Theres all sorts of different entities out there that have the ability to take over someones body, and theyd probably have a higher purpose for coming out than acting scary and "getting driven out".

So Im asking you all if youve had experiences with different kinds of possessions, and what your thoughts are on the subject.
Old 30-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Sangress

I'll first say that I don't believe in demons or evil spirits...etc.

But I have had personal experience with possessions.

I haven't been possessed myself, but I know spirits who do it for various reasons and I've witnessed at least 40 possessions. (The other 20 or so were not spiritual, only medical and psychological conditions flaring up in ways that seem similar to possession.)

Some spirits do it for fun, others need to get their job done and in order to do that they need a body and often there just needs to be a message of some kind delivered. A couple I've seen have done it by accident and others only do it if they are asked.

Possession, in the spiritual world, is revered in the same way astral projection is in this place. It's something that not all spirits can do, or know how to do, and it's often done by inexperienced spirits who want to prove themselves, or be idiotic enough to think they can have a body again by trying to steal one. (I forgot to mention those reasons.)

From what I've been shown and told.

There is a place in everyone's neck between two vertebrae that I've aptly called a "Possession Point" because I can't seem to find any reference for it and spirits just call it "entry."

Spirits often go in through that point and down the spine, to all the energy reserves those people have stored from their previous lives (otherwise known as the Kundalini) and they manipulate and ride that tide of energy straight the spine to the brain.

Most spirits aren't strong enough to get to this point, but after that there are multiple issues with entering the mind itself and controlling all it's faculties.

Only skilled spirits can do anything coherently. And spirits who are skilled enough often have no need to possess anyway.

Most spirits will have a few senses missing while in a body, or the person themselves fight against the spirit and ends up convulsing among other things until the spirit "lets go" of them.

The first sign of possession is a lot of pressure on the neck, then uncontrollable shivering.

Most people black out after that, but some stay aware while the spirits do their thing.

Not everyone can be possessed. In fact, the more spiritually "closed" a person is, the harder they are to effect.

Whereas some unfortunate few who are like "water" to spirits, which means they are completely open and spirits can easily accidentally step into them.

I'm only talking from personal experience here.
Old 30-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Pathfinder
this is quiite inteesting id like to hear more about this!

lol!!

val
x
Old 30-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Master
I believe only if you are in constant fear of being attacked, and if you "bring out" a demon in your home then yeah someone's going to be posessed.
Spiritlite.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:11 AM
Felynx

Ive had a lot of experiences with these sort of possessions that sangress talked about, most of them through my fiancee, who we like to call a host body. At first it was really strange and I wasnt used to it. People talked about how he was crazy and pretended to be someone else for attention, but after moving with him its hard to even think about how he could make any of this up. We've actually developed a relationship with the common entities that come out (and driven away the ones that tried to kill me..haha), and sometimes even go to their planes to visit them. We've learned an amazing amount of spiritual reality through them, I couldnt even begin to explain.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:05 AM
Master
Keep in mind that another form of possession is called Trance Channeling. That kind is very spiritual.

I tend to encourage self empowerment and mastership. In reality, every human is a Godly creature. The more we can embrace that concept, the less likely we are to be overwhelmed by anything.

I think of spirits as energy with awareness. You can talk to them, identify with their energies, and still consciously hold your energetic essence in their presence.

In my case, I remain aware of my connection with all that I am, while holding a vibration that is aligned with my higher self. It is a good way to be when dealing with energies.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-12-2010, 06:15 AM
Sangress

In my opinion possession is the unwilling invasion of a spirit, or non-physical person into an occupied and living physical body.

Channeling is a willing opening up of a persons senses in order to invite spirits or non-physical people into their occupied and living physical body.

As a side note, I've discovered that people who have stepped out of their body (OBE or AP) are more capable of stepping into someone elses body/skin than any spirit is. Unfortunately, almost no one seems to figure that out, or believe it, or remember it if they are the one being possessed.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:56 AM
Felynx

I completely agree with Sangress on the last part of the message. People who can leave their body have a better ability to step into someone elses, or the more common occurenses, have their body stepped into. I have very personal experiences with someone who can be used as a host body, and know that in some cases people dont have the ability to remember their possessions because they arent supposed to know the purpose of the entity, or what they did during that time. The typical, "divine things that are kept secret" thing. For the greater good, and for the flow of time to not be disrupted by chance.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felynx
I completely agree with Sangress on the last part of the message. People who can leave their body have a better ability to step into someone elses, or the more common occurenses, have their body stepped into. I have very personal experiences with someone who can be used as a host body, and know that in some cases people dont have the ability to remember their possessions because they arent supposed to know the purpose of the entity, or what they did during that time. The typical, "divine things that are kept secret" thing. For the greater good, and for the flow of time to not be disrupted by chance.

It is my understanding that what each of you is calling possession, I think of as telepathy.

For example, I have my own demonic attack/possession story.
http://www.telepathyacademy.com/comm...php?topic=99.0

In my view, these are thought patters sent to us to influence our thinking. Since I was asleep, I was not supposed to remember this event, however my subconscious or semi-conscious questioning of these influences made me realize what was happening.

My intent is to offer another point of view on this subject. That is all.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-12-2010, 04:47 AM
Felynx

I agree that something like that can happen in johns story, but this is talking about something different than negative energy affecting someone like that. I honestly dont have a better word for this than possession, but most people dont realize that their body, as a vessil, can be used to other entities for their own purposes, whether its negative or not. Demonic possession is so cliche, and people tend to not think about the variances that apply to someones body being utilized by someone else.
For example, I have a group of friends from my past life that use my fiancee as a host body all the time for communication, and we all have a very close relationship.