Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-04-2012, 03:18 AM
Master
If a moderator wants to delete this thread, go ahead...

Of all the odd and assorted flavors of threads in this forum, I think this one on cookies is the sweetest.

Xan

Old 27-04-2012, 03:19 AM
Super Moderator
We could talk about our tf's eating cookies in bed. Maybe someone here has had a dream about that.
Old 27-04-2012, 05:38 AM
sesheta

My TF will not eat peanut butter cookies...and he has told me he will not kiss me if I have eaten a peanut butter cookie beforehand! But Reese's Peanut Butter cups are OK????? Figure that one out.....
Old 27-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator
I'm a cake girl I have never met a cake I didn't like except that awful fruit Christmas cake YUCK.

I love cookies too. AND I been know to have em for breakfast.........
Old 27-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Krystalle

^ me too teal!!
my fave cookies are the ones that have apple filling. Ugh im hungry now.
Old 27-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator
I think I should bake a cake. ****.
Old 27-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Deactivated Account

I wasn't planning to reply or to be honest post anymore on the TF forum, but I can't believe this caught on and I could enjoy the "silly" talk right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
I love cookies! When I was a child there were these people selling them next to the Cathedral, on the sidewalk, they had oatmeal and the shavings from the holy wafer they give to you at church (the bits left out after all the circles have been cut) :P They were amazing!!!

Oh I love those! Well they were plain cuts of this holy wafers, nothing added to them but still I loved them, I haven't eaten any in years! Yumm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Of all the odd and assorted flavors of threads in this forum, I think this one on cookies is the sweetest.

Xan

Thanks! I guess I was acting full child-mode last night, but in the end that's better than acting mean spirited like I can at times. I think I understand where that child comes from, it's a sad story and she needs to be released, but I hope the playful part of it will never go away, I do love that child in me.

I do have a sweet tooth, I blame my dad hahaha I go crazy for anything sweet, not only cookies, sugar is bad but it does put a nice spin on things! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
My TF will not eat peanut butter cookies...and he has told me he will not kiss me if I have eaten a peanut butter cookie beforehand! But Reese's Peanut Butter cups are OK????? Figure that one out.....

I can't believe it, those are the best, actually the pic I posted is of peanut butter cookies, talk about synchronicity hehe

I don't think there's something that would stop mine from kissing me, and luckily he was a smoker then so we would even blow smoke in each others mouths...

Reese's Peanut Butter cups are the best! I can't find them anymore, so I haven't had any in three years! They were expensive but I'd spend all my money on those suckers!

@tealtwist: Even I can have that Xmas cake, I haven't met a cake I don't eat, even if I don't like one much when I start craving something sweet I'll eat anything in my way!
I've had cookies for breakfast as well and I am the kind to wake up at 3am to eat a cookie or brownies...no wonder I've gained so much weight! lol

@Krystalle:
You are always hungry, K-chan!! lol ;)
Old 27-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Krystalle

Im always hungry, cause im craving fresh virgin blood and i get none :(
such a sad life...
Old 27-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator
Lol.I had shrimp and fruit for breakfast now i am eating peanut bar things.
Old 27-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
Im always hungry, cause im craving fresh virgin blood and i get none :(
such a sad life...

Hahahahahahahaha

Yeah not many virgins in the world anymore. But blood tastes iron-y or copper-y not my taste! haha Though right now my blood must taste like Red Bull. I can give you some, but it's not virgin! ;)